PDA

View Full Version : Televangelical tentacles

Herbaholic00
12-09-2004, 01:10 PM
TV evangelist Pat Robertson is threatening to mobilise millions of his Christian viewers and "de-liberalise" the US judiciary, writes Philip James.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections2004/comment/story/0,14259,1355381,00.html

Peace

KennabisCranium
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
I totally hear what you're saying about Pat Roberts (although after reading the article I understood it more that it would affect the legislature more than the judiciary) and many of the other persons who give you a tainted view you have towards "Christians"; probably many of whom are self righteous assholes and deserve to step in dog shit repeatedly. But I am not here to judge (and I pray that I judge less and less every day). But The Christ was WAY COOL. He is the Messiah. Read about The Word from the King James Version of the Gospel. Start with the Book of Juan. Then go to Mateo, Marcos, and Lucas.

Peace

Looker
02-01-2005, 03:31 PM
DONT WORRY I JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO HIM YET

I'LL FIX HIM YOU'LL SEE

Looker
02-16-2005, 02:53 PM
STEPPING IN DOG SHIT COULD BE A NASTY FORM OF PUNISHMENT....

HMM GOTTA TRY THAT......

juggalo420
02-16-2005, 04:05 PM
pat robertson is a facist, fuck him as well as jerry farwell. even though im no longer christian i think its only fair to point out these people aint real christians, they would rather be called american before christian, they have some delusion the end times are coming and america has some special role to play. i seen farwell on fox news (i watch it for laughs not actually news) he was asked to name one war the usa entered that he didnt support and he couldnt answer it, he must have forgot the parts of the bible were jesus told his disiples to 'give unto caesar (metaphor for all goverments) what is ceasars and what is gods unto god' he didnt say give ceasar a blow job and worship him.

SuburbanLife224
02-19-2005, 10:14 PM
"Replies to all"

PEACE...lol :p

Lol..loL..LOL..LAUGHOUTLOUD!!!

(if that seems freakishly right you are still thinking in threes.)

SuburbanLife224
02-20-2005, 12:31 AM
Herbaholic00

0+0=endless...

0+0=eeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd dlllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess ssssssssssssssssssss.............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........