PDA

View Full Version : Glen rock

wutang123456
03-03-2007, 08:56 PM
any here from the Glen rock/manchest md area?

PlantBoxer
03-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I know the Glen Rock area, I do some work for a company right off the 83 exit.

the scientist
03-13-2007, 08:38 PM
mt. airy here

lancman
03-15-2007, 10:24 PM
im only 45 minutes from balimore, is it near there?

40oz
03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
My hometown is in York. I used to drive by glenn rock everyday for hockey practice and I've fished in lake redman.

lancman
03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
hey 40z, your from york? what is there to do around? any good spots?

PlantBoxer
03-16-2007, 03:46 PM
York area is kind of weird in the herb department. You either got a killer good hook up...or your in schwag hell!! Many folks I know in that area, think they got killer good hook ups, until they experience a real product, then they realize how schwaggy their hook up is!!
It's a tough community to get friendly with, and I've been outta the scene for so long now, I dont even know wheres hot and wheres not.
There area ton of colleges around the area, maybe find some activities and hangout. Most of all the cool party hangouts have been turned out by 50.
It's real tough for new folks in the area. Good luck to all trying.

lancman
03-16-2007, 07:30 PM
i'm finding that out about York and Lancaster. Too make matters, worse i am older (37) than the college kids, so they all think i'm a narc or worse. i too have been out of it for awhile, but am lookin to get back in part time at least...

greenburn
03-25-2007, 10:45 PM
I lived in york all my life, not much around here other than so-so. I been dealing with the same person for 2 years, can't find anyone better. Wish I could get out of here but my girl keeps me here. There's not much around here, a few small clubs and what not.

PlantBoxer
03-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey lancman, greenburn,

Yeah, this area is tight as far as openess for herb. People just fear opening up. The damned police state mentality, I guess.

[Too make matters, worse i am older (37) than the college kids, so they all think i'm a narc or worse.]
Damn lancman thats harsh. It's been ages since I was in Lancaster, and I think they may well be a touch tighter than York, unless you find the Amish drug cartel!!

[There's not much around here, a few small clubs and what not.] greenburn, you got to hook up with the private clubs, the speakeasys, thats where York is. I used to have cards to a few of them, but, it's just not my way any more, totally lost interest in that world.

Well at least it's almost TroutSeason!! My son and I have been going camping/fishing opening weekend (and a fall trip)since he was 6-7 years old, he's 25 now.

bushsux01
04-15-2007, 11:32 PM
my folks live up in the Glen Rock area..im down in MD now

PlantBoxer
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Nobody went to the Farie Festival?? Damn to bad!!

Deltron Zero
05-18-2007, 02:45 AM
im bout half hour away from glen rock. heard fariy fest was pretty psychodelic. currently smoking durban poison; dark green, overly pungent, not to dry/wet, filled with amber hairs, crystals, and resin. expensive but high is chill.

PlantBoxer
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
[ currently smoking durban poison]

I'm smoking JFxSS, and Calizahrs, NevillesHaze,ShivaShantis, all dried,perfect bud, cured a minum 3 weeks, always in glass!!
Life is to short to smoke schwag!