PDA

View Full Version : The absolute truth about Marijuana

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:20 AM
"Numbers 9:11 (JPS) in the second month on the fourteenth day at dusk they shall keep it; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs;

This scrip above is speaking of the Passover

Those who do not eat my flesh and drink my blood cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven

This one above is speaking of the very same thing as the one on top.

So not only is it not wrong or evil, it is a eternal requirement to enter into the Kingdom.

Paul said it best which backs up the two scrips up top.
"Do not judge those who eat biter herbs, for God hath chosen them."

Here is another scrip describing the Passover and what is required.
"Better to eat herbs where love is than to eat meat with hatred."

This is a piece of a poem I wrote for something to consider.

I am like an evergreen tree and just look at how these people crucify me.

The hebrew (the original language of the sovereign God) language for herbs is
ORE which means
light
light of joy
light of happiness
light of instruction
God as Israel's light

ORE in english is the other green called money.
The false light

Now we've all heard the word orah but the meaning of it in hebrew is really cool.
Luminous
Luminousness

1. Heb. ‘eseb, any green plant; herbage #Ge 1:11,12,29,30 2:5 3:18 etc.; comprehending vegetables and all green herbage #Am 7:1,2
2. _Yarak_, green; any green thing; foliage of trees #2Ki 19:26 #Ps 37:2 a plant; herb #De 11:10
3. _Or_, meaning "light" In #Isa 26:19 it means "green herbs;" in #2Ki 4:39 probably the fruit of some plant.
4. _Merorim_, plural, "bitter herbs," eaten by the Israelites at the Passover #Ex 12:8 Nu 9:11 They were bitter plants of various sorts, and referred symbolically to the oppression in Egypt.

Light

1. The offspring of the divine command #Ge 1:3

2. "All the more joyous emotions of the mind, all the pleasing sensations of the frame, all the happy hours of domestic intercourse were habitually described among the Hebrews under imagery derived from light" #1Ki 11:36 Isa 58:8 Es 8:16 Ps 97:11

3. Light came also naturally to typify true religion and the felicity it imparts #Ps 119:105 Isa 8:20 Mt 4:16 etc.,

and the glorious inheritance of the redeemed #Col 1:12 Re 21:23-25

4. God is said to dwell in light inaccessible #1Ti 6:16

5. It frequently signifies instruction #Mt 5:16 Joh 5:35

6. In its highest sense it is applied to Christ as the "Sun of righteousness" #Mal 4:2 Lu 2:32 Joh 1:7-9

7. God is styled "the Father of lights" #Jas 1:17

8. It is used of angels #2Co 11:14

9. It is used of John the Baptist, who was a "burning and a shining light" #Joh 5:35

10. It is used of all true disciples, who are styled "the light of the world" #Mt 5:14

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:25 AM
1) to be or become light, shine

a) (Qal)

1) to become light (day)

2) to shine (of the sun)

3) to become bright

b) (Niphal)

1) to be illuminated

2) to become lighted up

c) (Hiphil)

1) to give light, shine (of sun, moon, and stars)

2) to illumine, light up, cause to shine, shine

3) to kindle, light (candle, wood)

4) lighten (of the eyes, his law, etc)

5) to make shine (of the face)

Now what is the only way you can offer up something to God?
Smoke

Much much more on the way.

PEACE BE WITH YOU

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:29 AM
Below are the word meanings for herbs

1) light

a) light of day

b) light of heavenly luminaries (moon, sun, stars)

c) day-break, dawn, morning light

d) daylight

e) lightning

f) light of lamp

g) light of life

h) light of prosperity

i) light of instruction

j) light of face (fig.)

k) Jehovah as Israel's light

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Glory of God

Psa 104:2; 1Ti 6:16

Purity of God

1Jo 1:5

Wisdom of God

Dan 2:22

Guidance of God

Psa 27:1; 36:9

Favour of God

Psa 4:6; Isa 2:5

Christ the source of all wisdom

Luk 2:32; Jhn 1:4,9; 8:12; 12:46

Glory of Christ

Act 9:3,5; 26:13

Purity of Christ

Mat 17:2

Word of God

Psa 119:105,130; 2Pe 1:19

Gospel

2Cr 4:4; 1Pe 2:9

Ministers

Mat 5:14; Jhn 5:35

Wise rulers

2Sa 21:17; 23:4

The soul of man

Job 18:5,6

Saints

Luk 16:8; Eph 5:8; Phl 2:15

Future glory of saints

Psa 97:11; Col 1:12

The path of the just

Pro 4:18

The glory of the church

Isa 60:1-3

Whatever makes manifest

Jhn 3:21; Eph 5:13

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:41 AM
I am sorry, the above post gives the illustrations of light

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Here is some more meanings of light

light
light of day
light of heavenly luminaries (moon, sun, stars)
day-break, dawn, morning light
daylight
lightning
light of lamp
light of life
light of prosperity
light of instruction
light of face (fig.)
Jehovah as Israel's light

Or I think I put these definitions up top.

Now, another few quick things to add
M.J. is used for the rites of purification
M.J. heals the sick
MJ gives sight to the blind

More on the way

Euphoric
12-08-2004, 04:48 AM
jesus smoked weed? hmm maybe i have judged the guy wrong. oh well. all of those sad conservative christians out there saying weed is somehow immoral depriving themselves of some good times for no reason..so sad... having fun isnt a sin! but yeah i mean probably all basic religons got kick started by some potheads. budda? i mean seriously i would so hit that guy up for an 8th :D (then hed incinerate me with his laser eyes and id be on fire)

BradPitt
12-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Nothing is "absolute"...

The C
12-08-2004, 07:59 AM
"it is a eternal requirement to enter into the Kingdom." No it's not, as long as you follow the ten commandments your in, for the catholics i guess....

Mabe i don't know..

But then again mabe i do and everything esle is just passed off as optional.

Holy crap, i don't really know enough about the religion i used to be a part of,... no-one does. Who knows all the ruled raise thier hand.

Hmm....
How far are we from tranditional habbits?

The C

BradPitt
12-08-2004, 11:15 AM
I learned enough about "mythology" in school...

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 08:38 PM
It is used of all true disciples, who are styled "the light of the world" #Mt 5:14[U]

thesignalreceivers
12-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Stylin'!!!
Smilin!!
Whilin'!!

zarathustra
12-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Didn't Moses see God over a "Kaneh" bush? Isn't the correct translation of this name cannabis? Translation: I LO-O-O-O-OVE STABBING BABIES! Not that that's the message of this fact, just that that's what I always want to say.

FrenchInhale
12-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Paul said it best which backs up the two scrips up top.
"Do not judge those who eat biter herbs, for God hath chosen them."

Here is another scrip describing the Passover and what is required.
"Better to eat herbs where love is than to eat meat with hatred."

Hey thesignalreceivers, can you give me the actual verses to these two?? I am very interested. Thanks.

thesignalreceivers
12-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Proverbs 15:17 describes the Passover feast by saying that it is better to eat a dinner of herbs where love is than to eat meat with hate therewith.

Now people tried to argue that smoking and eating are different but to eat means to devour, to devour in smoke or fire, to devour by smoke or fire or to devour with smoke or fire. Also again, what is the only way you can offer something to God? By smoke and fire.

Romans is where Paul speaks of not judging someone for eating herbs or another translation of the BIBLE says it even better when Paul says not to judge a man that is fre to eat anything, for God hath chosen him.

You see, we were set free from the law of sin and death which would not have saved us anyways. This is why I don't uderstand why people choose to follow this law when they could be like us. Free.

Alot of people have an unblemished driving record, a perfect credit report, a spotless arrest record, and such which will burn up with everything else in the end, but yet to follow the laws of God they refuse even though this will save them and how simple this law is too.

Love God with your all and love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Noone does this like people who eat bitter herbs.

They are at peace with one another.

Jesus set us free from the laws of sin and death and told us not to worry about the flesh because it will die, but to worry about the spirit which is eternal.

For example,
it is not ok to eat herbs if you are under the law of sin and death but ok to call your brother an idiot whereas the laws of GOD allow you to eat herbs but illegal to call your brother an idiot.

This is a simple explaination above but do you see the very great difference in the law?
We were never really designed to eat meat but we began after Cain killed Abel, and animals started eating each other after this as well.

We were designed to eat herbs, plants and trees, and not meat.
But yet these riotous eaters of flesh condemn us for eating what we were designed to eat by our maker who prescribed for us what to eat.

Strength to you.

thesignalreceivers
12-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Praise be to God I have found this message board, for I neded to know there were others out there who were not the blind being led by the blind.

You see, the Bible is not some book written long ago about the things of that time frame, and yet unrelated to this New time and New World Order we are living under.

The Word Of God never changes and is more up to date then ever. You simply have to read it in the mindset of the people who wrote it then. If you were alive 5000 years ago and had to explain an airplane, how would you do it? In Ezekiel Chapter 1, you can see how this is done.

So the Romans are here today just like back then, and the Scribes and the Pharisees are here today as well. America is Babylon the Great, the place of confusion where lawlessness reigns, and the religious leaders are the scribes and the pharisees who do not teach God's laws, but the laws of sin and death do they teach just like long ago.

God said do not murder, but yet here abortion is legal.
God said green plants were for our use, yet here it is illegal.

You can have an abortion here but not a green plant???
This is insanity.
Which we intend and do expose.

The Bible may not actually be History as much as it is prophecy.
For the two are one in the same.

For example, this verse describes the WTC and a prophecy that would could not have passed until the television came to be.

"Because of your dishonest trade, I reduced you to rubble and ashes in the sight of the whole world."

Now, weren't many of the traders in the WTC being investigated for trade fraud?

So these scriptures in the BIBLE about herbs and our use of them were obviously going to be a controversy and this is why they were written about in the OT and the NT and God's laws regarding our use of them are fixed in the beginning and were never changed throughout the Bible.

We use to hide when we would smoke but now I tell my Congregation that we should not hide to do what is good and right. We should do what is good and right in the open for all to see.

I also tell my Congregation not to follow or disobey these roman laws, but to simply have no regard for them nor to even consider them as they are wholly evil.

Fear, obey, follow and reverence the laws of man
or fear, follow, and reverence the laws of GOD.
Seeing you cannot do both.

Now following mans laws will end in death
Following God's laws will end in eternal life.
So which one will we follow.
The laws of God which are not impossible to follow which is what we were taught by man, but we learned that the laws of man are impossible to follow and they do nothing for our good as God's do.

God wants to give us the desires of our hearts, what ever they may be, simply for abiding in HIM and His Word and it abiding in us. I have seen this with my own eyes.

I do not have to call anybody when I am in need of what I want, they always "coincidentally" show up in my time of need.

It is not that God isn't real enough for people to believe in HIM,
it is that He is too real for people to believe in HIM because they are caught up in "virtual" reality and do not want to be free.

Peace be with you.
REVELATION 22:21

larry
01-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Take your obsession somewere else dick head(thesignalreciever)

Ammie
01-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Take your obsession somewere else dick head(thesignalreciever)

where else is he supposed to take it:confused: this is spirtuality is it not. besides hes not hurting anyone if people dont like it then well they dont have to read it :) very simple solution.

adh endo
01-07-2005, 05:42 AM
ill admit that i didnt read all that cos it was long.

but i agree i think, moses' burning bush was cannabis and all that stuff..

God is in the herb.

kuulbns
01-07-2005, 06:27 AM
I just love how some take scripture in part and use it to justify whatever they like. We are also taught not to pollute our bodies as they are the temples of the Lord. NO WHERE does it say SMOKE THE DANK HERB.
Another quote is "take a little wine for the stomachs sake", yet another passage instructs not to drink in excess. If you know you're doing something unhealthy, then you know it's wrong. Just tell the flippin truth, you like to get stoned. It's 1:30 am and I'm too tired to referance. This is the end time Signal, right? Maybe you should go wait on a hillside for the rapture, and bring a doobie for Christ. Repent sayith the Lord. Whatever.

thesignalreceivers
05-31-2005, 10:12 PM
AHH!! You must study before you speak, to eat means to consume in fire and or smoke bro, this you should know, but for now I gotta go, so you will have time to figure this out and then maybe become a pro yo!!

Justify eating a green plant? Corruptable flesh being an incorruptable Temple? This sounds like the very same things others say but I don't get it??

Why would I have to justify myself for eating a green plant??

Somebody please help me to understand, are there no vegetarians in this land???

I just love how some take scripture in part and use it to justify whatever they like. We are also taught not to pollute our bodies as they are the temples of the Lord. NO WHERE does it say SMOKE THE DANK HERB.
Another quote is "take a little wine for the stomachs sake", yet another passage instructs not to drink in excess. If you know you're doing something unhealthy, then you know it's wrong. Just tell the flippin truth, you like to get stoned. It's 1:30 am and I'm too tired to referance. This is the end time Signal, right? Maybe you should go wait on a hillside for the rapture, and bring a doobie for Christ. Repent sayith the Lord. Whatever.

Delta9
06-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Bitter herbs are of a specific class that does not include merijuana.

FrenchInhale
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
The our bodies are a temple of God and we should not pollute them can be taken in many different ways, for example, my sisters boyfriend is going to be a youth minister, he goes to Liberty, which is Jerry Faldwells school, yet he believes that it doesn't literally mean to pollute your body with smoke etc. Nowhere in the bible does it say, DO NOT SMOKE. It does however say not to become intoxicated. Im not saying that me believing smoking is not wrong is right. Im just saying ive seen NOTHING in the bible that says 100% smoking marijuana is wrong.

AllLoveDaddy
06-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Awesome

yocass
06-02-2005, 10:50 PM
how is something that you perceived from a translation of something that someone else perceived.... absolute truth? God drowned people for being bad, so why would a catholic not like the death penalty? You can distort the bible for any purpose ya know.

mellow mood
06-02-2005, 11:37 PM
i dont believe in bible. life is so less complicated that way. i smoke weed, drink beer, fuck girls and play guitar. how bout that?

mlleyeuxbleus
06-03-2005, 05:38 AM
A little research turns up that a more accurate translation would read "bitter greens", not "bitter herbs." The Israelites were instructed to consume this, along with the roasted lamb & unleavened bread, for Passover. This continued to be the arrangement for all future Passover celebrations as well. And though it's not specified which bitter herbs, or for what reason, many take it to be as a reminder to the Israelites of the bitterness of Egyptian bondage.

But ya know, I'm more in mellow's camp anyway. Even if the Bible came right out & said to roll a big'un, um... well, it's a book written by men anyway. Some boring, some actually very wise, & some confusing (hello Revelation). But ya know, it was still written by a bunch of common men, so why take it so darn seriously to begin with?

YabaYabaDoobie
06-03-2005, 05:46 AM
just because god made weed doesn't mean he wanted you to go off and get a buzz from it. why the fuck dont peopel get this

makewar
06-03-2005, 06:41 AM
"Nothing is absolute" = absolute, it would be more correct to say there are very few absolutes.

Christianity is just one crazy religion among thousands.

Stedric
06-03-2005, 06:49 AM
"Nothing is absolute" = absolute, it would be more correct to say there are very few absolutes.

Christianity is just one crazy religion among thousands.
Crazy in some ways, but it has redeeming qualities.

makewar
06-03-2005, 07:30 AM
Crazy in some ways, but it has redeeming qualities.

Agreed, but they don't outweigh the bad.

thesignalreceivers
06-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Bitter herbs are of a specific class that does not include merijuana.

Why did you say this?
Some people usually at least say, "I don't think....
In hebrew there are 2 words for bitter herbs.
Mari and Canna
The juana in mari comes from the bat excrement used to grow it, but this part of mari shouldn't be there because it doesn't describe the plant, but what is used to grow it.
Canna as in TETRA CANNA HYDRA BOL is the other word for mari which means bitterness.

Now the Canna is also a term for Canaan, the land of course, of milk and honey.

Now this tops it off however. Paul said not to judge the man who eats bitter herbs because God hath chosen him.

Now tell me what plant can you eat that will cause people to judge you? Asparagus? Lettuce? Spinach? Yet, even more strange than this is, what fool jugdes someone for eating a plant anyways??

Isn't that wierd?? Or is it just me?

Now, here is how the law and faith work.

Whatever you eat and or drink is a sin to you and only you if you think it is a sin to eat or drink or even if you question whether it is a sin or not.

If there is no doubt that you can eat or drink anything you want, than no food or drink is evil to you and it is because you are set free by God when He says, "And just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

Again, how on earth could you be arrested for eating a green plant when God said that all of the green plants are ours to eat? ANTI-CHRIST. FALLEN ANGELS.

You see, the enemy makes laws opposite of God's laws so that you are forced to worship God, or the fallen angel.

You can kill a baby in the womb
but you can't have green plants??

Who makes these laws and where did they come from??

God made the green plants very good and so what kind of fool would make laws against something they didn't create?? A natural resource.

They are fallen angels.
Anakims. Giants. Great men of old.
They are not entering into the Kingdom and so they are trying to see to it that others don't either.

Now if smoke is the only way to offer a sacrifice to God, what do you do if He is inside of you?

The Native Americans understood.

Only in America is MJ known as a "weed", even though it isn't a weed at all.

Now if they lied about green plants, just imagine all the other things "they" are lying about.

Dead men who are vain and who chase the wind.

thesignalreceivers
06-04-2005, 08:33 AM
I won't answer the first part because I have studied all there is to possibly study, and so it cant add or take way.

Now the second part is 50 50. Part right, way off site.

Men did write the Bible, but if you inquire of God diligently, He would show you it is letter for letter perfect.

Just as Jesus said.

There are codes in the scriptures and if even one letter was off, then there could be no codes that have been found even to the 2nd power.

Now I can't explain the Codes because it would take hours but I will show you how accurate they are by showing you the people, places and things and the verses they are encoded in.

TIMOTHY MCVEIGH: PSALMS 79:11 Which speaks of the prisoner condemned to die
YITZHAK RABIN:Deut 2:33 Assasin was assasinated

Pharoah speaks of wheat having 7 heads in which mj is encoded

BREAST IMPLANTS IN THE SCRIPTURE THAT SPEAKS OF WOMEN SOWING PILLOWS IN THEIR ARMHOLES TO HUNT FOR THE SOULS OF MEN

Amphetamine:Some angels (fiery, of course) had above their heads as vapor, the trrible crystal.

Twin Towers, wtc, etc: In the day of great slaughter when the towers fall... strike the tops of the towers...

The Menorrah looks like a mj leaf by the way.

Hope this helps. Hope this wasn't a waste of time.

A little research turns up that a more accurate translation would read "bitter greens", not "bitter herbs." The Israelites were instructed to consume this, along with the roasted lamb & unleavened bread, for Passover. This continued to be the arrangement for all future Passover celebrations as well. And though it's not specified which bitter herbs, or for what reason, many take it to be as a reminder to the Israelites of the bitterness of Egyptian bondage.

But ya know, I'm more in mellow's camp anyway. Even if the Bible came right out & said to roll a big'un, um... well, it's a book written by men anyway. Some boring, some actually very wise, & some confusing (hello Revelation). But ya know, it was still written by a bunch of common men, so why take it so darn seriously to begin with?

heartsurgerysurviver
06-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Thomas Edison, who was a great inventor, was put down by the catholic church and the pope for 1 of his inventions. The lightening rod!!!
It seems that the pope at that time thought that lightening was gods way to punish the wicked people and that dear edison was interfering with gods work . So, the pope blasted Edison in an official papal release saying " how dare edison try to prevent god wrath on evil people". this is just 1 more reason for me to wonder what my parents were thinking sending me to catholic schools for 12 years. It's amazing the pope thought and acted on things like this. Just goes to show you how stupid and misinformed the catholic church can be.
peace
heart

mlleyeuxbleus
06-05-2005, 05:53 AM
Wow, if you've studied everything there is to study, *literally*, you must be several hundred years old. I'm truly impressed.

My curiosity is certainly piqued by the breast implant reference in scripture... could you please let us know what book, chapter, & verse that's in? Cute though, I have several friends with implants, & they don't seem to be after men's souls... it seemed to be more about looking hot in a bikini, but what do I know, lol!

And I'm also genuinely intrigued at how the bible can be described as "letter for letter perfect" when various translations vary so widely in some places. Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is some wisdom in there for sure, but perfect... I dunno 'bout that.

It can sometimes be interesting to hear various people's take on what the bible says, but I guess I just get bored after awhile with it. The good thing is that there's always someone new with their own ideas as to what's in there... keeps it fresh.

thesignalreceivers
06-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Why else would anyone get implants? Vanity of vanity, all is vanity saith the preacher.

As far as the scripture, you will have to find it yourself, but here is how it reads letter for leter.

"Woe to the women who sew pillows in their armholes to hunt for the souls of men to make them fly..."

BluntArtist
06-15-2005, 02:02 PM
jesus smoked weed? hmm maybe i have judged the guy wrong. oh well. all of those sad conservative christians out there saying weed is somehow immoral depriving themselves of some good times for no reason..so sad... having fun isnt a sin! but yeah i mean probably all basic religons got kick started by some potheads. budda? i mean seriously i would so hit that guy up for an 8th :D (then hed incinerate me with his laser eyes and id be on fire)

Damn I bet Jesus smoked some killer bud...

lightning
07-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Whatever you eat and or drink is a sin to you and only you if you think it is a sin to eat or drink or even if you question whether it is a sin or not.

If there is no doubt that you can eat or drink anything you want, than no food or drink is evil to you and it is because you are set free by God when He says, "And just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."

That is right the bible says(Philippians 2:12) "Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now moch more in my absence, work out YOUR salvation with fear and trembling."

For me I don't think smoking cannabis is wrong spiritualy speaking (I go to church every Sunday and play in the church band). I have a bad back (disabled vet) and insted af taking all those meds (the side affects is worse then my back) so I smoke insteed of taking pills.

Cannabis is pure it doesn't have to be mixed with anything for it to work. They have never proven that it bad for you either. I smoke through a water pipe to cut down on the harshness.

The only thing wrong with cannabis is that it is against the law and that should be change drinking is far worse then smoking cannabis.

Twoshots
07-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Ahahahah ahahha another idiot who read the davinci code pertaining to create all manner of secret codes in the bible.
All of this was rubbished by scientists but i guess you didnt know this.
You can create any events in the bible using the same code seen it myself..
Funny how it was only recent events eh.. once again hahahhahha

bitter herbs with lamb for passover Ummm MINT anyone...

lightning
07-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Ahahahah ahahha another idiot who read the davinci code pertaining to create all manner of secret codes in the bible.

You know everyone has a right of there own opinion and to beleave what they want and normaly I wouldn't even respond to your comment, but I take offence to you calling me a idiot. The Davinici code was created to give uneducated people like yourself a excuse not to beleave in the Bible and to ridicule those who do beleave. As I said before everyone has a right to their own opinion and mine is that you are a uneducated fool.

weirdo79
07-23-2005, 04:40 AM
Wow Lightning, That's some serious playing the victim your doing there...."The Da vinci code was created to give uneducated people like yourself an excuse not to believe in the bible and to ridicule those who do believe"(please excuse the spelling corrections from an uneducated person like myself who doesn't believe....). Wow is almost all I can say....Your right up there with the best of them, Joseph Smith....You could just be the next one ;). Just watch out for Napoleon , Lincoln and the Rapture I hear they hang around the building alot....

(sorry all I just couldnt help myself it was simply tooooo tempting)

Twoshots
07-23-2005, 11:59 AM
What are you on about man.
Was not even aimed at you Lightning.
It was aimed at signals previous post.
I have an IQ of 133 and can hardly be called uneducted.I can spell...
The Davinci code is fiction created by some agnostic jewish bloke who wanted to create a larger bank account and he was discredited almost immediately by scientists all around the world.
I suggest you read more.
Enjoy

lightning
07-23-2005, 12:44 PM
twoshots, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me
lightning

Twoshots
07-23-2005, 01:14 PM
No problem at all Lightning no problem..Easy to do.done it myself :)

I should have made it more clear..

BalliN
07-23-2005, 02:25 PM
"The Davinci code is fiction created by some agnostic jewish bloke who wanted to create a larger bank account and he was discredited almost immediately by scientists all around the world. "

whats wrong with him wanting to make money? remember, he did classify it as FICTION, people write books because they think ppl will want to read it, thus making them money, your statement is extremely hollow. and is dan brown even jewish? i read digital fortress, he didnt seem like the antichrist..

Twoshots
07-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Hi Ballin

whats wrong with him wanting to make money? remember, he did classify it as FICTION, people write books because they think ppl will want to read it, thus making them money, your statement is extremely hollow. and is dan brown even jewish? i read digital fortress, he didnt seem like the antichrist..

I dont remember saying that there was anything wrong at all in him wanting to make money.We all do..
My statement is fact not hollow.
yes he is Jewish.Said it himself in the program he did for tv.

There are codes in the scriptures and if even one letter was off, then there could be no codes that have been found even to the 2nd power.
I was referencing this by signal nothing more...
Antichrist..bit harsh isnt it. then again isnt that the plan of the antichrist..lol
The best trick the devil ever played was convincing man he didnt exist...but that is another subject.

thesignalreceivers
03-23-2006, 03:54 AM
God also said...
Let me repeat that.
God, The Almighty, The Creator of the Universe, says, "And just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything."
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against "principalities" (fallen angels)...
"Let no man judge you in food or drink"...

Marijuana is not an intoxicant, but quite the opposite.
Besides, the last days we are in, it is written (so it must be true) that those who were sober would be walking drunk and those who were drunk would be walking sober.

Yet, again, nothing that enters into a man can make a man evil or unclean, only what comes out of him.

People say that it is when certain drinks or substances enter into a man, they change the man and this might be so, but because Jesus said what He said, the man will not have an excuse.

If we do evil, it was not the substance or the drink, it was us. Same as when we do good. Yet, it is also funny how most people link all bad to drugs and such, yet they never link any good to them, AND YET THEY TAKE DRUGS THEMSELVES???

Jonah was angry because like he figured, God did not destroy the city because the people repented. Yet, this is why I understand to have mercy and compassion on the dumb and foolish, because like God said, "Should I not have mercy on a people who do not know their left hand from their right?"

A police officer walked up to a man and said, " HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING!!? The man replied, "OF COURSE I HAVE, IT'S 110 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!"

Yet, in whole of this conversation, I conclude for now in that whatever one considers to be a sin, to him it is a sin, even if he doubts in the least, it is sin to him, for that which is not of faith is sin.

But you, I quote, who are you to judge another mans servant.

Whatever is sin to you is sin, but this does not mean that it must be for others too.

I can eat and drink whatever I want and it is no sin whatsoever for me, but this is because I obey my master, as do you yours.

If Baal (Money) is god, follow him, but if God is God, follow Him.

You can kill an unborn child in the place where it is supposed to the safest, but you cannot have a green plant??????

Consider that. And they say I am confused. Wow.

"If you want to be wise by todays standards, then you should become a fool."

It is so.

I thank God for educating me Himself, for what if I would have went to college where man teaches??

NOW, FINAL FURY. Can anyone understand this scripture? "The heart of the wise man resides at his right hand, the heart of the fool resides at his left."

In hebrew, the left hand translates, "the right hand."

I laugh now when I think about the people that said I was a "retarded lefty." Karma, What comes around goes around, Getting what you deserve, Retaliation, Judgement, Laugh now, Cry later, etc., etc.

If you think that your left hand is your right and vice versa, then you also think good is evil and right is wrong.

One mans ceiling is another mans floor, Can't say no more, I hear Jesus knockin' at the door,

http://www.betarecords.com/thesignalreceivers

Our music tells it all

mont974x4
03-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Very interesting discussion. I appreciate the overall civil tone of this thread. Thanks folks!

I think those of us who are Christians need to be careful. With alcohol, we can have a few. It isn't forbidden in the Bible but being drunk is a sin. What this means is we need to be honest with ourselves and know our limits. Also, we must be careful that we don't lean on alcohol when we should be leaning on God.

With all things that are morally permissable for the Christian, that is things that are not expressely commanded that we do or not do something we must ask ourselves a few questions. These questions are personal and when we have our answers we can not, and should not, force those on others. These questions are:
1. Is it enslaving?
2. Does it edify other believers?
3. Does it bring glory to God?
4.Can I do it unto the Lord?
5.Does it bring peace?
6.Is it profitable?
7.Is it a stumbling block?
8.Am I fully convinced?

These speak to our personal relationship with God but they also speak to our relationship to the people around us.

Also, we must keep in mind that we are to obey the laws of the land, as long as those laws do not conflict with God's laws.

This is where I'm at, asking myself these questions. I have a qualified MM condition and I have my card in accordance with state law. However. that does not satisfy the condition of federal law. In that case, I think civil disobedience is ok. We have a biblical responsibility to care for the infirm. While my condition is incurable my pain can be greatly decreased.

That being said, I still have a responsibility to the people around me as I don't want to create any issues for them. Basically, I believe it's ok for me to use MM so long as I don't flaunt it.