PDA

View Full Version : ghost recon: warfighter 2....

slipknotpsycho
03-01-2007, 03:34 AM
youc an only relaly answer this question if you've played both...

i really didn't like the first one.... the graphics where cheesy.. and there were little red diamonds on all your enemies... so you already knew where they all were... there was no skill involved... just aim... no having to watch your own ass, no having to be ready for everything you literally know where all your enemies are..

is 2 any better? or is it the same? i know the graphics are better... but the gameplay, is it pretty much the same as 1? if so i'm not even going to waste my fuckin time... hell i felt bad for the dude who bought the first one, just cuz it sucked so fucking bad...

TheKidThatLovesMary
03-06-2007, 02:55 AM
i love ghost recon advanced warfare for 360 i was so sick online. but i sold my 360. :(

Lucifuge
03-06-2007, 05:25 AM
I played the first one on Xbox, it was okay, but it got pretty boring after the first level. I bought it on PC because I thought it would be half decent... WRONG! Don't even think about spending any money on it until you've played it first.

tuscani
03-06-2007, 05:36 AM
GRAW2 is awesome online and single player, i have both demos....and you can turn on or off the red diamonds on enemies in the online matches