PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II

SkatePopwar
02-25-2007, 05:40 AM
anybody else play on here?
i play us east (although it isnt working for some reason now... :O )

memoryburner
02-25-2007, 05:49 AM
D2 owns. but I dont have it anymore.

slipknotpsycho
02-25-2007, 06:01 AM
too repatitive.. for the first day or so i was glued to it, then after that... i just got bored with it...

nikweiser
02-25-2007, 10:43 AM
its fun but slip is right, its the same damn thing over and over... yeah you get new cool shit but lol thats it, click click click click click click click click

slipknotpsycho
02-25-2007, 11:12 AM
its fun but slip is right, its the same damn thing over and over... yeah you get new cool shit but lol thats it, click click click click click click click click

exatly wha ti'm talking about... no matter what job you really choose.. it's just "ooooooo! an enemy cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-cli-~move mouse to spells or w/e~cli-cli-click.."

the only skill is how fast you can click.... o.0 i mean there's no actual timing, liek with ffxi... i mean to the untrained (unplayed eye) all it is, is a bunch of clicking, but shit gets interupted if you don't time it exactly right.. there's alot more that what you see really... and it happens all the time.. if you don't time your spells and what not with the attack of the enemy (and every enemy has a diffrent attack speed) you're gonna die... if you don't have the right ammount of people, and even the right jobs, you're gonna die.... i need a game where i can die if i fuck up one good time lol.... otherwise it's too easy and (way more often then not) repaetitive...

i want something that requires precision and skill.. thought and logic.... planning and experience..

i picked up diablo and i was level 25+ in 2 days...

there is NO WAY youd hit that level in a day or two on FFXI... you could be in the best parties on the game (which lemme tell you is RARE.. tehre's always 1 or 2 idiots) and it'd take atleast 3 to hit that level....

well lemme take that back... if you were powerleveled and played 10+ hours a day, you might....

but pretty much... no matter what you do... you're not gonna be seeing tha tlevel that fast... and even if you do... ever level you get, it adds more exp to get each time to leve... starts off at all of a 1,000 exp... by the time you hit 50... it's 10,000

and there isn't a bunch of you running around fighting a bunch of pussy monsters to power that exp along... oh no no no... the entire party must concentrate on ONE monster.. maybe if you're party is good you can accidently pick up a link and survive.. or if just good, pick up a link and only lose a member or two, and then hope like hell someone's there to raise your ass... or they got a 15 minute walk instore.... (and if you're fighting 2 enemies you better hope you have a power leveler and he's pay attention.. 3+ you better run to the nearest zone cuz you're gonna die... whoever's last in the party train runnnig for zone is GOING TO DIE)

you want an rpg you can't just click click click and get through, get ffxi... i still have a friend.. been playing for 3 years, most of that spent leveling... only has 2 out of now 18 jobs maxed out (they just recently added 3 more) on top of that is synthesis, quests, missions, special armor and weapons you get through dynamis..

that isn't some game you can just blow through... a game like that takes up alot fo your life...which if you don' thave life to just spend infront of your computer.. disregaurd this entire post... cuz that shit will eat your life faster then anything will...

SkatePopwar
02-25-2007, 03:17 PM
but its SO fun stoned :O esp. if you have music in the background. its a fun fun fun time killer!
and ots not liek its over after your character hits lvl 25, you can keep making new builds and experimenting till you find a guy that fits you.

i like skel necros.

Feebs420
02-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Hmm ive played diablo 2, WoW and FFXI and i think WoW was the best, but in general MMO's are lame.

nikweiser
02-25-2007, 09:25 PM
wow is tight, but if you want cool shit and to be a high level and do cool instances for good items you need to play a lot.. that game takes a while to level, its KINDA repeating but not really.. i like it because there is so many different crazy places, and i liked exploring when i was baked haha

crazyape
02-25-2007, 09:26 PM
haha i play diablo 2 lod ;)

notransfer
02-25-2007, 09:28 PM
i used to play it before they completely changed the skill trees to have synergy bonuses and shit...i played with it like that got a lv 70 sorc and i couldnt even hell meph it was lame...i feel theyve ruined it with the patch that changed the builds...the monopoly characters were the most fun and now they dont work...like nova sorc, firewall sorc, spreadshot zon, whirlwind barb etc

notransfer
02-25-2007, 09:29 PM
or maybe i just wasnt doing it right but...it just seemed more difficult, which was fun at first for a chal. but then annoyed me when i couldnt mf easily...cause thats what i used to have the most fun doing

NextLineIsMine
02-25-2007, 11:24 PM
I bought it but got bored clicking same as slipknot

slipknotpsycho
02-26-2007, 06:42 AM
i won't play mmorpg's anymore... after i finally kicked teh ffxi addiction i told myself i wason't gonna get back into 'em i get addicted to easily to them.

BlazinTreesX3
02-26-2007, 06:45 AM
Yes it took most of 4 years of my life from 11-14 or something i donno dont ask dont tell..

My mac computer laptop i got right now with Hi speed is kinda outdated but i just decided diablo II is perfect to give me fun while high and bored while its old enough my comp can handle it.

its been years so i figure the fun will come back. the repetiotive ness was always apparent to me but it continued to be fun and entertaining for a couople years. the poeple online are a huge part of it. im sure theres better games but besided starcraft this is my first and only and its great to ME!!

Ill be on soon USWEST

notransfer
02-26-2007, 07:35 AM
back when you could get rushed and then cow level up without even doing anything thats what made it fun...killing meph and d and baal for items...theyve changed a lot about the game...especially regarding character builds