PDA

View Full Version : Who else here is into Bicycles??

The Figment
02-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Besides Me?

The Figment
02-24-2007, 05:32 PM
A Better Pic...

Guerrero
03-07-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm definitely into mountain bikes. I ride a Trek hardtail and up until last year raced as an expert in the midwest. I layed off this year because of a new job with crappy hours, but have started up again, and will be riding hard in 08. It's funny with mountain bikers too and weed. I have ridden with some of the best riders in the midwest(experts and pros) and they ALL seem to smoke weed. Nothing like bombing singltrack at 20 mph with 8 guys all stoned as hell! Nothing like it in the world.

The Figment
03-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm definitely into mountain bikes. I ride a Trek hardtail and up until last year raced as an expert in the midwest. I layed off this year because of a new job with crappy hours, but have started up again, and will be riding hard in 08. It's funny with mountain bikers too and weed. I have ridden with some of the best riders in the midwest(experts and pros) and they ALL seem to smoke weed. Nothing like bombing singltrack at 20 mph with 8 guys all stoned as hell! Nothing like it in the world.

Oh how true,how true! some of my best Mt biking memories are running the desert singletrac in Az for hours on end,Nothing like that here in Ks.

Zimzum
03-08-2007, 11:12 PM
My best friend is one of those who spends more on his bike then most people spend on there car. When you say the word bicycle I think of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CTPLUcQAjk).