PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wesley Pipes
02-23-2007, 01:17 PM
so i go to buy FF X yesterday (yes i love the game that much), which was actually pretty hard to find, only found the one copy, cuz i bought a cheap ps2 (off ebay, just waitin on it gettin here), anyways i find out that Final Fantasy 12 is being released the next day (today) for PS2!!.... so i will be buying that too :)

i thought they woulda done it for the ps3, i was surprised to find out its being released on the ps2.

anyone played it yet? (i would think it would have already been released in the US, but i could be wrong).

i can't wait for my ps2 to get here now lol :(

Grava Flave
02-23-2007, 02:04 PM
i didnt really lyk it... ive never been able to say that about any final fantasy game ever...but my friends lyk it so who knows

OniEhtRedrum781
02-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks to weed, I don't have the patience for Final Fantasy anymore...

Wesley Pipes
02-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks to weed, I don't have the patience for Final Fantasy anymore...

dude are you kidding me!!!!

FF games are perfect for stoners.... take FFX for example, you could be in the middle of a hard big boss fight, and you can just stop and roll a joint or prep a bong while thinking 5 moves ahead, then make a cuppa tea or coffee or somethin without even pausing.

Snake2389
02-27-2007, 01:29 AM
i play it on my ps3 cuz there is nothing else to play
its pretty nice, i enjoy it. I passed the elder wyrm boss part just now..
i find it entertaining but its getting boring little by little.

Jaerl
02-27-2007, 01:32 AM
Well, i play Vanguard, and Everquest 2. I can grind (Killing enemies non-stop for xp) for hours and i have the time of my life!

slipknotpsycho
02-27-2007, 02:30 AM
never played it but from what i heard, it's alot like FFXI (online) int eh combat style... i hated the turn based crap... so if i was to pick up a ff game it'd be 12..... (XI was diffrent since it was an online community.)

crazyape
02-27-2007, 04:18 AM
never played it but from what i heard, it's alot like FFXI (online) int eh combat style... i hated the turn based crap... so if i was to pick up a ff game it'd be 12..... (XI was diffrent since it was an online community.)

hum not really if you play it deeply., you'll see that it's far better.
Wesley Pipes:FFX for me is the best ff ever but that's the first one i played so that's why ;) and i recommend to finish one first before starting the other one... FFXII is pretty innovative i had some fears when i saw some preview but it's really nice! It look like the 10 and a mix of FFTA (because of Ivalcie wich is in FFT too but the principal character really looks like Vaan)

Wesley Pipes
05-13-2007, 05:55 PM
after playing it for a while i now find myself bored... i pretty much almost finished the story part of FFX (for like the 500th time) and would sooner play 10 than 12, idk it just got boring for me, i'm also kinda stuck because i need to lvl up a few more times for the area i'm at... but i just can't be arsed.... i hate games where you have to grind for ages before you can progress...

in FFX you could just go through the game at a steady pace, lvl'ing up nice and evenly as you go through the game (i always made every little fight last just a bit longer so i could find ways to include every character, so all them get exp).... but 12 just doesn't do it for me.

dopehouse
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
yeah i stoped playing it to started playing shadow of the colossus which is also a preatty good game oh they changed the fighting style in ff12 to like mmorpg

ps dint see last post but yeah what he said