PDA

View Full Version : all set

slipknotpsycho
02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
well card came today.... it was a fucking mission getting it in there (required alot of moving shit around) and it just barely fits, but ti's there and operational....

so all systems go?

slipknotpsycho
02-22-2007, 09:31 PM
oh yeah, i also have it set up on my tv... i have dual screens now o.0

slipknotpsycho
02-22-2007, 11:35 PM
man.. this dual screen shit is fucking awsome... here i am typing to you while watching a video that's on my computer, through my tv screen lol.... o.0 very usefull... fuck that damn minimize button.. i got an upgrade :stoned:

Skink
02-23-2007, 04:05 PM
I have had 2 screens for a while,,,I don't think I can live without it now... Hows the dual boot thing going??? I searched briefly and it looks like it's possible to do...

slipknotpsycho
02-23-2007, 10:03 PM
haven't tried it again yet... and after using vista for awhile, i think i may as well just keep it.. i like it... it has it's annoyingness and bugs.. but it's no where near as bad as i thought it was going to be..

i'm still keeping my copy of xp tho, just incase they ever make updates for vista that disables p2p programs and torrents.. but as of now i can still do both (which was my main concern to begin with)

JackdaWack
02-24-2007, 12:46 AM
dual screens is the shit, go find out how to make the dualwall papers shits hott and what can better thenhaving 2x desktop space.