PDA

View Full Version : curious coaching questions...hmmm

surreys princess
02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
i cant figure out what they are going to do right now, or what they are doing...

the whole norv thing, well, i am trying to look on the bright side...

what is the league going to do wiith rivera? who is going to take him? what is chicago thinking?

is chicago going to sign lovie for an extension? maybe i am living under a rock but i havent heard a decision yet...

singletary is AWESOME...i dont care what anyone says....who is going to use him?

i was figuring on 10 coaching changes...havent all happened yet....

is anyone else worried about these things, and the things that havent happened yet, but are bound to?

yoda
02-24-2007, 05:38 PM
mike singletary got shafted on the baylor job, but i think he'll find greener pastures in the NFL. just a little bit more experience and he'll land a gig. he's got a good thing going on in san fran right now. they go to the playoffs soon, he'll find a HC job.

rivera signed on as a linebackers coach in san diego. chicago knew they were going to lose him, so they promoted one of their own assistants, somebody they feel will be there longer.

the whole norv thing? there is no bright side, unless your a KC, denver, or oakland fan.