PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs N Harmony

budsmoker only
02-14-2007, 03:36 AM
i decided that bone thugs are one of the greatest rap groups around.... they changed music forever and i guess this thread is just for people who also like bone and shit... post your favorite vids or talk about their favorite songs and what not... also.. bone fans gotta cop the new album comin out april 17th...
oh ya..
one of my favorite songs is for sure mo murda... shit is fuckin crazy... its hard to narrow it down to just one.. so many great songs out...
YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Mo Murda (Video Edit) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=j4M8022TsYw).. not the offical vid, but the song mo murda..

OniEhtRedrum781
02-14-2007, 03:53 AM
BTNH are one of the illest and my personal favorite rap group. They really know how to tear shit up. Look for their new album, Strength and Loyalty, when it drops in April '07. I've heard a couple songs off it and its so far, so good...

I dunno if its just a myth but I heard some guy killed a bunch of people after listening to Mo Murda, while high on PCP :wtf:

budsmoker only
02-14-2007, 04:44 AM
damn.. thatd be crazy if that was true.. that song is fuckin crazy tho.. haha.. cant wait for that new album to drop.. i to have heard a couple songs and they are definitely good...

OniEhtRedrum781
02-14-2007, 04:49 AM
Have you heard the new song 'Lead Me, Guide Me'? If you have, tell me ur opinion on it. I can't decide if it's too religious or not...

ganjzilla
02-14-2007, 08:13 AM
budsmoker...whats up...tru bone fan for life...i have all the groups and all of bizzys solos...it sad bizzy not with group nemore by far my fav member...homeboy has some fire flow and wicked lyrics...i heard their gettin back together when flesh gets outta jail to do a few albums cant wait for that....but yo heres what im saying...netime neone says bones wack blah blah blah twista this or something...say tell me someone else to do songs with pac, biggie, and eazy....BEFORE they died....as far as songs go...

thuggish ruggish bone, 4 the love of money, 1st of the month, shots to the double glock, weed song, buddha lovaz, notorious thugs, thug luv, extacy, righteous ones, sleepwalkers, crept and we came, resurrection (paper paper)...some of the best but dudes spit hard on every song

Feebs420
02-14-2007, 02:06 PM
If reefer really makes you happy, nigga blaze it....

Podge_Boro
02-14-2007, 05:54 PM
i love bone thugs, amazin group
and thanks for the heads up about the new album

budsmoker only
02-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Have you heard the new song 'Lead Me, Guide Me'? If you have, tell me ur opinion on it. I can't decide if it's too religious or not...

nah i dont think its to religious... it is pretty damn religious tho, but i still think its hot... and ya there is supposedly gonna be a reunion in 2008 when flesh is spose to get out on parole or somethin like that... i dunno if bizzy gonna go back tho cuz i think they tried before but he didnt want to or somethin like that.... and i havnt really heard ne one diss on bone, they all understand how talented they are and how they have changed music and shit like that... except i think 3-6 mafia tried before... but fuck that. .

dusto2k3
02-14-2007, 09:18 PM
i just downloaded literally every track ever produced bt BTNH. 4.6 gigs or something like that.

budsmoker only
02-14-2007, 10:36 PM
^^ how many songs does that turn out to be?? cuz i know they have a shitload...

Podge_Boro
02-14-2007, 10:36 PM
... except i think 3-6 mafia tried before... but fuck that. .

Bone Thugs >>>>>> three 6 mafia
still like t6m tho

budsmoker only
02-14-2007, 10:37 PM
ya 3-6 has some tight songs, i just think i member they are one group that had beef before...

RyanTheCaveman
02-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Their fucking awesome. word.

Blayzie Bone
02-15-2007, 12:18 PM
word I can't wait 4 that new CD. I heard the 1st single Just Vibe (http://youtube.com/watch?v=dVydocg8Ud4) it's pretty good , kinda miss bizzy tho

OniEhtRedrum781
02-15-2007, 01:05 PM
ya 3-6 has some tight songs, i just think i member they are one group that had beef before...

They had beef with Twista and Do or Die as well...

MacWQ33
02-16-2007, 02:16 AM
Yeah...probably easily the best group ever. Three 6? LOL.

LOX are up there in my book as well.

budsmoker only
02-16-2007, 03:57 AM
i agree mac, one of the best for sure... whats LOX??

JeenYuss
02-16-2007, 07:00 PM
They had beef with Twista and Do or Die as well...

"You Ain't Bone" one of the best dis songs ever made, up wit "Fuck Wit Dre Day" by Dre & Snoop and "Real Mutha Fuckin G's" by Eazy-E

"im ready ta ride, you ready ta ride? its 'do or die' an nigga i'd die, die//" -Layzie Bone

im going to have to say 2 of the best bone thugs verses were Bizzy Bones verse from Thug Luv and Layzie Bones from Notorious Thugz (not to mention the whole Sleepwalkers song that shits hard as fuck)

JeenYuss
02-16-2007, 07:01 PM
fuck the lox

MacWQ33
02-16-2007, 07:10 PM
i agree mac, one of the best for sure... whats LOX??

The LOX were Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch. They had 2 albums together, the first with Bad Boy (I'm sure you've heard "Money, Power, Respect")...but the album was not really that good. Their second album was with Ruff Ryders and is a pretty sick album. Now they all have solos, (nothing too outstanding, but Jada's first album is a classic in my book, and his second is pretty good), but together they all brought something to the table in terms of a rap group.

Jada and Styles are definitely the best rap duo ever...no doubt. No two MC's go back and forth with bars like those boys. DL "We Gonna Make It", "Shoot-Outs" or "Dope Money" to see what I mean. Jada is also one of my favorite of all time, and Styles is up there too. If you don't like their albums, check out the mixtapes...fire.

budsmoker only
02-18-2007, 08:27 AM
oh i hate jadakiss.... and never really listen to styles p... not sure howd i like that group...

Matt the Funk
02-18-2007, 08:29 AM
The LOX were Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch. They had 2 albums together, the first with Bad Boy (I'm sure you've heard "Money, Power, Respect")...but the album was not really that good. Their second album was with Ruff Ryders and is a pretty sick album. Now they all have solos, (nothing too outstanding, but Jada's first album is a classic in my book, and his second is pretty good), but together they all brought something to the table in terms of a rap group.

Jada and Styles are definitely the best rap duo ever...no doubt. No two MC's go back and forth with bars like those boys. DL "We Gonna Make It", "Shoot-Outs" or "Dope Money" to see what I mean. Jada is also one of my favorite of all time, and Styles is up there too. If you don't like their albums, check out the mixtapes...fire.

Yeah you are right man. They are really dope together.

crazyape
02-18-2007, 08:38 AM
yeah bone thugs & harmony!? clasSICK dude!!!

MacWQ33
02-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Wow, I've never heard anyone say they hate Jada. I'm guessing your a fan of hip hop with your Young Buck avy and your love for BT. Just please don't tell me you like Young Buck and hate Jada lol? Jada is raw, lyrical, the punchline king, unbelievable with his wordplay and rhymes, not to mention he is real with what he says. Sorry, just trying to get you to take another look budsmoker haha. And check out Styles too...he's basically as hardcore as it gets in terms of hip hop music. DL those songs in my other post...just trust me with this one.

If you DL this, it will change your mind about the Kiss for sure lol. 60 verses of straight fire. As I copy and paste it, my fingers are burning up.

TorrentMan.com - DJ_Diggz Presents -Jadakiss-D-Blocks Front Man-(Bootleg)-2006- R (http://torrentman.com/tor.php?id=385960)

chronicnhash
02-18-2007, 04:40 PM
fuck bone thugs got some pretty hard beats

a great song smokin buddah... listen to that crunked wit rank bass (like most other good rap songs) n u just trip pretty good same wit while on zoomers :jointsmile:

yoda
02-18-2007, 05:48 PM
i love bone thugs, amazin group
and thanks for the heads up about the new album

yeah, just in time for 420

my favs are lets change the world, why do i stay high, ressurection, notorius thugs, look into my eyez, ghetto cowboy, and tha crossroads

budsmoker only
02-18-2007, 06:03 PM
Wow, I've never heard anyone say they hate Jada. I'm guessing your a fan of hip hop with your Young Buck avy and your love for BT. Just please don't tell me you like Young Buck and hate Jada lol? Jada is raw, lyrical, the punchline king, unbelievable with his wordplay and rhymes, not to mention he is real with what he says. Sorry, just trying to get you to take another look budsmoker haha. And check out Styles too...he's basically as hardcore as it gets in terms of hip hop music. DL those songs in my other post...just trust me with this one.

If you DL this, it will change your mind about the Kiss for sure lol. 60 verses of straight fire. As I copy and paste it, my fingers are burning up.

TorrentMan.com - DJ_Diggz Presents -Jadakiss-D-Blocks Front Man-(Bootleg)-2006- R (http://torrentman.com/tor.php?id=385960)

i cant get that shit cuz i dont understand torrents... sorry im pretty compurter retarded... and i just never listened to jadakiss... i heard somethin by him, not sure what, and just didnt like it.. but i do like the styles p song good times or w/e is... that song is pretty tight.. haha.. and ya i am definitely a fan of hip hop, and ya i do like buck... haha..

and about the twista beef, i read somethin in a interview that while they were beefin twista still bumped bone thugs on the low..haha.. thought that was funny

MacWQ33
02-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Hard to hate someone you've never listened to lol. I like Buck too...just saying he's not in the same league as Jada in any respect.

budsmoker only
02-18-2007, 06:34 PM
ive heard him in bonecrushers song never scared.. and ehh.. ill check out one of his albums... whats his best?

MacWQ33
02-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Well...if I type in Jadakiss into my iTunes search bar...198 songs come up, so it's hard to pick. But, his first album "Kiss The Game Goodbye" is a classic in my book. Then his second "Kiss of Death" is good too...a little more of a commercial sound, but still good. Both albums have great production (Neptunes, Kanye, Swizzy, Scott Storch, Premier, Timbaland, Alchemist, Just Blaze, Havoc to name a few) and features (Nas, Snoop, Eminem, Nate Dogg to name a few). Then there's "We Are The Streets" with the aforementioned LOX. And he annilates 50 in a few diss tracks if you're into that sort of thing. But, then again...his best fire-power usually comes from mix-tapes. "Times Up" was the first single off his last album..which is both street and slightly commercial...so you might like that...he kills all three verses. I'm suprised you haven't heard "Why", which was a pretty big hit...although it's very unlike Jada to do such a crossover song. If you want humor, find "F*ckin' or What" or "On My Way"...pretty funny shit that he says.

budsmoker only
02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
ill check out some of his songs a lil later, and then ill get back to you on if i like him or not and shit..

Prunedale
02-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Bone was the shit back in the day RIP Eazy he had some FLAVOR that they jumped on.The style was great. I really enjoyed their first 2 albums. And who can't say that they didn't fukin play crossroads 20 million times when it came out. It was the only new Bone at the time and I thought they were due for another album release but I think the untimely death of Eric and wierdness with Ruthless Records forced them to just lump it in the version 2 of e.1999...........THINKIN BOUT BACK IN THA DAY.....

Anyway hell yea Bone owned a piece of rap history. I think they about lost their edge though. After they came out lots of mock sounding bizzy wannabes popped up as always in the industry. Love the murderous tracks they created and less of the godly when MoThuggs began comin out. It just wasn't as quality and head knockish, some tracks were but I think it was dying out. HOpe they come back and give some original style like before..

Come to think of it, I bought crossroads single 3 times, losing it once, stolen the second. I still have the 3rd. Then bought two e.1999 because the first didn't have it on there of course, and got tired of changing cd's.

As I said in another post I was working at a music store at the time, and had it before we released and everyone wanted it. wehw... the good ol days.... /cry

budsmoker only
02-24-2007, 06:19 AM
ya dude there next album is spose to be as good if not better than e. 1999... i dunno but im no doubt gonna cop it cuz its gotta be sick.. it sucks that bizzy is out but fuck it he wasnt feelin it so it just wasnt good... april 17th seems to far away..

Prunedale
02-24-2007, 06:33 AM
wow April 17ths my brothers birthday.. Right on I'm a fan I'll swoop it up most likely, we're bone fans. I'm actually interested to hear what they're gonna rebound with.

budsmoker only
02-24-2007, 06:35 AM
damn... have you heard the songs that are leaked so far?? they are pretty tight

Prunedale
02-24-2007, 06:53 AM
I haven't at all. I'll search for em. Where did you get em p2p?

budsmoker only
02-24-2007, 07:01 AM
no, but im sure you could...

Prunedale
02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Think I'll support em and buy the cd when it drops

budsmoker only
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM
i am most definitely going to..

budsmoker only
02-26-2007, 10:37 PM
http://www.spitfire-media.com/movies/BoneThugsAKON.mpg
there is the new video with akon, i tried... you have to have windows media plaer to play it tho..

JeenYuss
02-27-2007, 12:16 AM
i decided that bone thugs are one of the greatest rap groups around.... they changed music forever and i guess this thread is just for people who also like bone and shit... post your favorite vids or talk about their favorite songs and what not... also.. bone fans gotta cop the new album comin out april 17th...
oh ya..
one of my favorite songs is for sure mo murda... shit is fuckin crazy... its hard to narrow it down to just one.. so many great songs out...
YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Mo Murda (Video Edit) (http://youtube.com/watch?v=j4M8022TsYw).. not the offical vid, but the song mo murda..

they changed my sig cuz it had the word "nigga" in it did they do that to you

budsmoker only
02-27-2007, 12:31 AM
no, i didnt even know i had it in there...

budsmoker only
03-01-2007, 01:45 AM
hey jeenyuss it got changed too... but ya that new vid that i posted a link for turns out to not be the actual vid and interscope was pissed that it got linked on the internet so sorry for posting that, doesnt work... but the "unfinished vid" is still a good one.. got it downloaded..

budsmoker only
04-12-2007, 02:38 AM
7digital.com - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty (http://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?shop=34&product=74586&sid=1207822)
so apparently thats bones album, you can listen to 30 seconds or so of each song on the album, shits gonna be hot, cant wait to cop it may 8th

budsmoker only
05-09-2007, 04:03 AM
everyone bone fan or not needs to go out and cop the new album!!!
its fucking hot and you will not regret it!!!

Mikey The Pothead
06-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Bone forever, e 1999 eternal bone at its best song after song

Reefer Rogue
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Bone thugs are great, from their weed songs to their more gangsta shit like 'Mo murda or 'No surrender'

budsmoker only
06-08-2007, 04:50 PM
^^
oh man dude, mo murda is one of my favorite songs by them.. that shit is straight thuggish ruggish...

Marzguerilla
06-08-2007, 06:03 PM
If you guys want the CD Bud Smokers Only by BTNH I can upload it to megaupload or rapidshare ;)

budsmoker only
06-09-2007, 04:33 AM
^^
already got it, but thanks anyway.. thats a tight cd.. haha

Piff Smoker
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Bones Raps Are Timeless Their Old Shit Would be Tight If It Came Out Today And The Lox Lyrically Are Better Than 95% The Rappers Out Today They Just Have Shitty Producers And It Fucks Up They Albums. LookiN For Some Good Shit Try Some Lil Wayne And Boosie

budsmoker only
06-17-2007, 11:09 PM
^^
have you heard their new cd, its not the classic bone but its still good...
it also dont got bizzy and thats a damn shame, hopefully when flesh gets out bizzy will come back, that would be the tightest shit....

MacWQ33
06-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Bones Raps Are Timeless Their Old Shit Would be Tight If It Came Out Today And The Lox Lyrically Are Better Than 95% The Rappers Out Today They Just Have Shitty Producers And It Fucks Up They Albums. LookiN For Some Good Shit Try Some Lil Wayne And Boosie

I can't wait for the new LOX album. Jada & Styles are the best 1-2 punch ever. It's supposed to be coming soon right? Then Jada at the end of the year.

StonedAssasin
06-18-2007, 08:19 AM
You know, I heard something about Flesh commin out next year and all of them, including Bizzy gettin together to make an album next year.. dont know if its true but it would be awesome.. Gotta love Bone thugs

budsmoker only
06-18-2007, 09:37 PM
You know, I heard something about Flesh commin out next year and all of them, including Bizzy gettin together to make an album next year.. dont know if its true but it would be awesome.. Gotta love Bone thugs

ya thats the rumor...
but god damn that would be sick...
i read an interview with layzie that said flesh has been writing a shit load and is hungry for the mic if you know what i mean..

StonedAssasin
06-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Omg Flesh is gonna rip 2008 up then shit.. Bizzy is sick too.. I hope he's done with them "Spiritual issues" lmao!