PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous proxy surfing

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Do you use a proxy surfer to cover your tracks a bit when posting on canncom? If so, which one is your favorite?

Skink
02-13-2007, 11:09 AM
I don't use them... I found them to be a bit confusing and unreliable... The internet can be full of slow routers,glitchs,reroutes as it is,,, adding more to a route slows a connection and I love speed...

midlifecrisis
02-13-2007, 11:56 AM
No, i use a laptop with wirless connection and I tap into my neighbors network.....Now if only I can figure out his banking password.........

delusionsofNORMALity
02-13-2007, 02:12 PM
i'm a ghost anyway, so i don't worry about who knows my business. those of you out there with a life may feel the need to keep secrets, but i'm just an insignificant blip on the radar.
i'm so used to my paranoia, i just take for granted the eyes that follow me everywhere i go.

when you ain't got nuthin, you got nuthin to lose.

besides, i get lost just finding the "on" button on this damn thing.

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-13-2007, 02:15 PM
besides, i get lost just finding the "on" button on this damn thing.
LOLOL!

nikweiser
02-13-2007, 02:22 PM
no i dont use a proxy because who is going to take there time to come all the way to my house and arrest me for saying i smoke weed... over the internet..

freedom of speech mother fuckers!

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-13-2007, 02:31 PM
I should have been clearer. I was thinking more in terms of those of us who post our growing activities on here.

mfqr
02-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Do you use a proxy surfer to cover your tracks a bit when posting on canncom? If so, which one is your favorite?

covering your tracks with a proxy doesn't cover much at all--the proxies have logs too.

Samwhore
03-03-2007, 02:15 AM
I dont, only when im at the library, I use iamnewguy.com

Subzone
03-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Hide my ip is great 29.00 bucks I like the feature's , I don't really need one as I am legal . But I still use it . I like the feature that changes your fake ip every 10 minutes . I am using mine now...sure I am from UK ..lol I am not with the comapny just a user of the program .

Hide-My-IP.Com - Hide Your IP Address, Surf Anonymously, Protect Your Identify, Guard Against Hackers (http://www.hide-my-ip.com)

slowlickitysplit
03-03-2007, 03:40 AM
I use TorPark. It's free (google it). I surf with it off but turn it on to log in and post. It's really slow but I'm an adult and have more to loose if i get busted then many of the kids on here. Just make sure, if you use it, that you open your firewall and allow it acces to the net or it will be REALLY slow!

- Slow -