PDA

View Full Version : phillips going to dallas....

surreys princess
02-08-2007, 03:20 PM
well, the decision has been made folks..i am not totally in an uproar, but it isnt my first choice..the only positive things is that, 1..he knows the defense parcells set up so they can work on it and not change it, and 2...he can provide teriffic stability and help for romo, who needs it, with his wet behind the ears self..i have one word here....defense...that is gonna make us or break us, so lets see what he's got...

i was expecting norv, and wanted singletary...i guess all i can do is thank goodness it wasnt garrett in the head coaching spot....

go dallas!!!!

(did this post make you nauseous yoda? :cool: )

higher4hockey
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
i have one word for you: STILLERS

surreys princess
02-08-2007, 05:10 PM
you always know how to make me feel good all over higher.....

dallas...

Dallas...

DALLAS...

:chainsaw:

higher4hockey
02-08-2007, 10:15 PM
:D

(stillers)

yoda
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
you always know how to make me feel good all over higher.....

dallas...

Dallas...

DALLAS...

:chainsaw:

the first post didnt make me nautious, but this one did

wade phillips is a better choice than norv. def no change in defense. a friendly, players coach, which could work well with TO. BUT, dallas has no playoff wins in the last 10 years. wade has never done it as a HC, and never won one as a DC in san diego, so this move could backfire. but its only a 3yr deal, which i think jerry wants to use as an excuse to groom garrett.

surreys princess
02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
bite your tongue.....i dont think i could hang if garrett was the head coach....

yoda
02-11-2007, 07:45 PM
bite your tongue.....i dont think i could hang if garrett was the head coach....

im biting my tongue, but it aint stopping jones' love affair with garrett

surreys princess
02-12-2007, 03:00 PM
and what a sick and twisted one it is...lol