PDA

View Full Version : Hooters!! Hooters!!

geonagual
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Took these pictures while I was in Cincinnati a month or so ago.

The first pic is me in front of hooters on the Ohio river (Kentucky side). My brother and I went in and ate. I can't remember what I had to eat. Got some pictures with some hooter girls while I was there to. But I am not going to post them.

The second pic is of the Purple bridge that goes over the Ohio River. It is a walking bridge and connects Ohio and Kentucky.

I spent that day with my brother caching in Downtown Cincinnati. I can't remember how many we found that day. All I can remember is that it was cold. But fun. Went to some cool places.

friendowl
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
did you rappell off that bridge geo

im still saving up for a gps
soon i will go to riverside
and hide some cool stuff

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Took these pictures while I was in Cincinnati a month or so ago.

The first pic is me in front of hooters on the Ohio river (Kentucky side). My brother and I went in and ate. I can't remember what I had to eat. Got some pictures with some hooter girls while I was there to. But I am not going to post them.

The second pic is of the Purple bridge that goes over the Ohio River. It is a walking bridge and connects Ohio and Kentucky.

I spent that day with my brother caching in Downtown Cincinnati. I can't remember how many we found that day. All I can remember is that it was cold. But fun. Went to some cool places.

Cool! I do something similar to caching called letterboxing. (http://www.letterboxing.org/) It started in the UK, and is slowly catching on here.

geonagual
02-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Cool! I do something similar to caching called letterboxing. (http://www.letterboxing.org/) It started in the UK, and is slowly catching on here.

Cool. I have found a couple letterboxes. Very similar. Post some of your adventures, I would like to hear about them.

benagain
02-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I was just eating at hooters last night. I meet a bud at the Lakeland South Hooters about once a month or so. I allways have a blast :thumbsup:

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Cool. I have found a couple letterboxes. Very similar. Post some of your adventures, I would like to hear about them.:)
My adventures aren't very adventure-y. I have found a couple of things here in my town, but since I won't post what town I'm in, that makes it kinda boring huh? LOL!

What I like about this hobby is the opportunity to get out and hike, usually someplace I might not have gone otherwise, and getting a glimpse into other people's lives and interests.

Mrs. Greenjeans
02-08-2007, 03:22 PM
I was just eating at hooters last night. I meet a bud at the Lakeland South Hooters about once a month or so. I allways have a blast :thumbsup:

Chris Rock: Nobody goes to Hooter's for wings!
:thumbsup:

Samwhore
03-01-2007, 02:27 AM
I will one day work for Hooters.

like I said, one day

CheefaTheReefa
03-01-2007, 02:42 AM
haha i seriously just got back from Hooters. man its great!