PDA

View Full Version : Did Courtney Love KILL Kurt Cobain?

thcbongman
02-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Justice For Kurt Cobain - Investigation - Eldon Hoke aka El Duce (http://www.justiceforkurt.com/investigation/eldon_hoke.shtml)

I wouldn't be surprised that money-grubbing whore did it. According to Kurt's friends, he wasn't suicidal in the last several weeks leading to his apparent suicide, but wasn't happy with the marriage to Courtney Love. Apparently when Kurt started making divorce preparations, that's when he killed himself. Mere coincidence? Or Murder?

bong_man
02-03-2007, 02:38 PM
damn you consiricy fuckers lol that lad was demented he killed himself :p

sam44
02-03-2007, 09:44 PM
didnt he supposedly kill himself while on heroin?
i doubt someone would do that while they were on heroin... to damn happy

Myth1184
02-04-2007, 12:29 AM
he took a shotgun to his chest, nice and ...bloody. He was in the room for a few days before they found him too.

And no I dont think Courtney had anything to do with it, she might have pissed him off or made him extremely depressed, but she didnt pull the trigger

FreeVenice
02-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Shes still sucks either way.

Tokudai
02-04-2007, 01:12 AM
It is kinda strange how her only good album was released 4 days after they found his body though - Maybe she found the rough drafts of the next nirvana stuff a few weeks before?

xcrispi
02-04-2007, 05:55 AM
HOLE
how fitting .
crispi

ZeldaG.
02-08-2007, 01:38 AM
It is kinda strange how her only good album was released 4 days after they found his body though - Maybe she found the rough drafts of the next nirvana stuff a few weeks before?

do you by any chance know what the album was called as i would really love to hear what cobain would have sung if he hadnt died... :S

Oh and yes i think that bitch killed him those who still dont believe look at the website loads of inciminating crap there I mean just the fact that courtney would have died as a rock idol to anyone if kurt hated her (divorced her) and she couldnt let that happen.

keeko
02-08-2007, 02:22 AM
i dout somebody as dumb as courtney love would get away with murder

bklynbenz
02-08-2007, 02:49 AM
^^ co-sign

Metaphor
02-09-2007, 03:41 AM
my thoughts

He died of a heroin od. Courtney didnt want him to be remembered as a druggie so staged the suicide. Kurts prints werent on the box of ammo, funny how he loaded that gun with 2 times the lethal dose of heroin in his body.

Matt the Funk
02-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Nahh she didn't. He was fucking bi-polar and addicted to heroin. He also OD'd on it. I don't know if he shot himself but he definatley did not want to live.

thcbongman
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
my thoughts

He died of a heroin od. Courtney didnt want him to be remembered as a druggie so staged the suicide. Kurts prints werent on the box of ammo, funny how he loaded that gun with 2 times the lethal dose of heroin in his body.

Exactly, it's mysterious. I can't fantom that he has the ability to shoot himself after ODing on heroin.

Weedhound
02-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Now don't you guys, you're scaring me!

Rollafatblunt420
02-13-2007, 09:19 PM
she did it!

JackdaWack
02-13-2007, 11:39 PM
It was going to happen one way or another, i dont like to think about it becuase well live on kirt hes da bomb or was. I do hope they do all they can to investigate in the matter becuase its a shame, and if she did do it then fuck her to hell.

Journey?
06-03-2007, 04:46 AM
SHE DID KILL HIM, OR HE WAS AT LEAST MURDERED. READ LOVE AND DEATH. IT'S ALL FACT. That's all I have to say. Just trust me.

Nocturnal Stoner
06-03-2007, 07:44 PM
courtney couldn't have done it she was fucking a dog 3 miles away...or a tramp, she was definitely fucking something though!

Skwirl07
06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
my thoughts

Okay, well, he officially died as a result of a gun shot would to his head. And while he had taken the lethal dose of heroin you have to consider that at this point in his life, Kurt was doping $400-500 worth of pure china white heroin every day.. he had a significant tolerance though I do not rule out Courtney's role in all of it.

It should also be said that Courtney literally revived Kurt from death on at least two documented occasions in which he had overdosed on far greater quanities..

ThePeacockNamethTom
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with it, but Tom Grant, a private-investigator hired by Courtney Love after Cobain's death, had found a great deal of contradictory evidence in lieu with Cobain having committed suicide. I don't think Courtney Love could have/would have killed Cobain, because even if she didn't have feelings for the man, she was, quite-frankly, riding his coat-tails to success and stardom. I know the Wikipedia article has a section for the "Suicide Dispute," it's a concise, but otherwise good read.

Kurt Cobain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain#Suicide_dispute)

BlAzInIt4:20
06-04-2007, 11:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tbKvHh1aEe0:thumbsup:

ThePeacockNamethTom
06-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Nice video.

06-04-2007, 11:20 PM
i honestly believe Courtney had something to do with it, if she did it herself or not. Its just not possible for a man with that much shit pumped into him to shoot himself in the head with a huge ass shot gun.. like they say he would of died with the dose, it just dosn't make sense seems like "overkill" to me.

ThePeacockNamethTom
06-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Kurt Cobain's life was previously saved by none other than Courtney Love. At a 1993 New Music Seminar performance (in NYC), prior to the show Cobain was ODing on heroine, she injected him with a dosage of Narcan - which counter-acted the heroine and saved his life. He went through with the performance as if there was no problem.

It just doesn't make sense to me that Courtney Love would kill a man she had previously saved, especially when in the prior case, she could have let him sit their and rot, ODing on a more than lethal dose of heroine. She could have gotten her posthumous celebrity-status that way.

06-05-2007, 12:20 AM
^^ that also makes sense.. but honestly we will never know... im just glad he was able to sing what he could..

jessem98
06-05-2007, 02:56 AM
honestly, i wish I WOULD have killed kurt cobain, his singing is terrible.

i can completely believe he killed himself, cause he looks like that big of a douche, hence going out with the biggest winner in the world, Courtney Love.

for any fans of his, tis only an opinion, take it as such.

postmandave
06-10-2007, 05:51 PM
This case should defenetly be reopened.I am in the position to know the phycy of a heroin addict( worked with them 20 years) Going into rehab
is a massive step in the first place this says to me that he wanted to stop"ndly a heroin addict main reason for suicide is lack of money for heroin and he didnt have that problem.3rd and this is the one that gets me 225 mg of heroin in his body a heroin addict knows his limits usualy any od is caused by getting purer heroin than they expected or are used to or when they have been in rehab and there tolerance has dropped .For a heroin addict to sit there makin up a hit and putting that much into a set of works he knows there is no coming back and wouldnt even think about using a shotgunlol thats just crazy lol beleave me heroin addicts know there limits and for a user to even consider that amount is crazy if he took that dose himself then he new he was dead he wouldnt have even had time to push the whole does into his vein before going unconsious he would have been found with the needle still in his arm or werever he was injecting never mind take it then get up and stick a shotgun on his chest this is just ludicrous take it from me. you have to uderstand that heroin needs citric acid to break it down so it can be put into the syringe it was street heroin he used and was not pharmaceutical so the amount of citric acid he would have to have used to break down that amount of heroin would have been a large amount and the side affects of that would be a very very pain full burning sensatoin right along the chossen injection site and then followed by a rush that you couldnt even imagine unless you were a heroin addict or ex heroin addict this amount of heroin is massive and blows my mind it is just death death death and if he took it himself he would have known that as i said every addict knows his limits ..dave

Journey?
06-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Right fuckin on.

I got another little tidbit of evidence regarding that Courtney was RESPONSIBLE FOR his death (she did not kill him herself; she provided a "sturdy" alibi). When Courtney was a teenager she kept goals about what she would do in her future to become famous and stashed them wherever. 1 note found in her old backpack read "when I grow up, I'm going to marry a famous rock star, then kill him." May not be the EXACT quote, but the actual one is in the book "Love and Death," and it's close enough..so read it. The person that provided this disturbing "note to self" as she so called them, was her very own father, who believes without a doubt that Courtney killed Kurt Cobain. Goddammit read the book, please, if you don't believe the murder/inconclusive death theory. whew

suhl
06-19-2007, 03:05 AM
i think its funny how no one here knew him but thinks they know better than his friends about his emotional state. i really dont know any of the facts about whether or not he killed himself, but i dont think courtney love did it. from what i have seen of her she is a stupid whore, not a murderer

mfqr
06-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Kurt Cobain isn't dead, and I can prove it!

http://www.etext.org/zines/ASCII/Brotherhood.of.Warez/bow6.txt

Look at the article named: "The Search for Kurt"

blazed_babe
06-20-2007, 12:40 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tbKvHh1aEe0:thumbsup:

nice video! made me want to read the book...i probably will sometime soon

dankitydank
07-29-2007, 01:09 AM
she shouldve waited until he realeased a new album so we didnt have to listen to all the god damn shitty guitar players butchering smells like teen spirit over and over because they say it relates to them being unloved by their parents or some emo crap.