PDA

View Full Version : adjust-a-wings reflector and super spreader

houdini
02-02-2007, 06:20 PM
For anybody who hasn't heard of these products, they are supposedly popular in Europe. The reflector is adjustable by varying the spread of the wings. The spreader is a neat device, like a piece of angled metal directly under the bulb element, which its inventors claim allows you to put the bulb much closer to the canopy and which fires light rays to the far extremities of the growroom thereby increasing usable lumens.
Has anybody here had any experience with these products ? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pepdog07
07-15-2009, 10:17 PM
For anybody who hasn't heard of these products, they are supposedly popular in Europe. The reflector is adjustable by varying the spread of the wings. The spreader is a neat device, like a piece of angled metal directly under the bulb element, which its inventors claim allows you to put the bulb much closer to the canopy and which fires light rays to the far extremities of the growroom thereby increasing usable lumens.
Has anybody here had any experience with these products ? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I realize this thread is like 3 years old but, i just bought one of these out of curiousity for like 30 bucks and hooked it up the other nite. when the lights came on I could definately tell the difference in how much brighter the room seemed to be. the light directly under the reflector wasnt as vibrant and def. felt cooler. dont know how well it actually claims to work(up to 50% more yield) but we'll see. I have about 2 weeks left in flower and have had the reflector on for about 2 days.

Apollonia
09-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Keep us updated!