PDA

View Full Version : Skeptics

Zimzum
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
If mainstream media is controlled or influenced by our government and/or corporations as you say. Whats to stop them from infiltrating independent media sources and spreading miss information in hopes that you would listen to instead of "mainstream"? And why is it that all these skeptics can not get together and come up with "there" side of the story. Many different versions of how it all went down while the government for the most part has kept to its guns on the "official" story.

Was Jesus who he said he was? Or was he some guy who was like "yeah I'm the son of god, now believe me!" People will always be skeptical of what they do not witness first hand. But to claim its false without agreeing to fully look at both sides, official and unofficial , mainstream and non mainstream are more miss informed then someone who agreeably views both.

People who profit from 9/11 are all guilty. This includes skeptics who make ad revenue from there sites while selling you DVDs of there version of how it all went down. Money is to be made on both sides.

In closing let me ask. Is your disbelief really from hard evidence? Or has your hate for government and big business influenced your decision making process? Being from Boston I hate the NY Yankees, but I will not call them a bad team by any means.

delusionsofNORMALity
02-03-2007, 03:11 PM
.... Is your disbelief really from hard evidence? Or has your hate for government and big business influenced your decision making process? ....

of course i don't take what the government says a face value. they have lied to us time and again, foolish lies that can be easily disproved. only a foole would blindly believe a liar.
all is theory and only with empirical data can theory be made truth. we will never get those facts, so the theorizing will go on and on until we all get bored and move on to another topic.