PDA

View Full Version : do you ever scare the hell out of your kids for fun

friendowl
01-31-2007, 05:40 PM
i know you parents out there be pulling some pranks on your kids

like my son and i love to watch horror movies.
since he was lil we'd see all the classics like jason,freddy,chainsaw
being a kid my sons imagination would run wild

one night we were going to sleep and i was tired
but he had energy still and couldnt calm down
so i tied some dental floss to the closet door and laid down
and turned off the lights. it was dark but you could kinda see

then i asked my son if he remembered that thing that lived
in the closet that used to take kids that were awake past their bed time
just as i noticed he was getting scared
i pulled the string and the closet door flew open

i think he went unconscious from fear
we laugh about it to thsi day

Bong30
01-31-2007, 11:48 PM
My kids are 5 and 6, shit the girl sees a spider in her room and wont even sleep in it for a night... wuss... LOL

My son....he is 5, you could scare him so bad he would wet him self.....not good...

how old is your son now FO?

friendowl
02-01-2007, 12:35 AM
i got a 10 year old son
a 9 year old daughter
a two year old daughter

we are always fucking with each other
sometimes in the morning when im taking a shower [hot]
my son comes in with a pot of ice water
and throws it over the curtain

sometimes i move the clock and the alarmr goes of at 630am
wheninreality its 330 am .
hes getting ready for school and shit
and he puts on the tv expecting cartoons
and theres nothing but infomercials

"dad its 330am why am i awake"

Samwhore
02-01-2007, 01:33 AM

HAHHAHAH..

FO if me and you lived together, the kids would die of being traumatized.
So I know it isnt that funny, but during halloween, me and some friends go dress in all black, go to some suburb, hide in trees, then when the little kids come under, we jump out and scream 'GIMME ALL YOUR CANDY' they run away screaming and were all laughing

Frivolous248
02-01-2007, 02:03 AM
i got a 10 year old son
a 9 year old daughter
a two year old daughter

we are always fucking with each other
sometimes in the morning when im taking a shower [hot]
my son comes in with a pot of ice water
and throws it over the curtain

Dude thats fucking awesome. If I ever become a dad, I'm so gonna' be like that.

Heres a prank you might want to try. Put something on the sprayer on the sink, so the handle is depressed, aiming it in the general direction one would be standing at the sink, that way when someone turns the water on, it will spray them.

stinkyattic
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
. Put something on the sprayer on the sink, so the handle is depressed, aiming it in the general direction one would be standing at the sink, that way when someone turns the water on, it will spray them.

Actually when I was a kid I did that to my PARENTS every single April Fools Day... and like clockwork, they got SOAKED.

Man, parents are gullible before their first cup of coffee... never learned to check for rubber bands on the sink sprayer...

I may have to stop over there and let myself in this year too just for old times' sake!

It's been what, 10 years since the last time they got a morning spritz! :D

friendowl
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
my baby girl was born on april fools day
shes only two but when she gets older
im going to get her real good

geonagual
02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
All the time..

We have done the ice water thing in the shower too many times. I love that one.

I like when my daughter is chilling in her room and I sneak around to her window and bang on it. She jumps through the roof. I always laugh my ass off on that one.

There are too many to list.

Those jokes and pranks bond your relatiuonship with your kids and will carry with them their whole life.

savagepossum
02-01-2007, 07:29 PM
ha ha i rember when my dad and his mates got me shitfaced and bundled me into the boot of his car and then drove me to these woods and just left me there for the night.

slipknotpsycho
02-02-2007, 03:31 AM
lol i probably traumatized my kid...

the doctors did a stupid mistake of showing me this trick you can only do with babies 3 monts old or less, they do it to test a reaction, but i found it funny (cute? i can't say cute, i'm a dude!) anyways you hold their hands while they're laying on a bed or something soft, and pick them up, only til like their shoulder blades come up, they don't go far at all, and you let their hands go... to them it's like falling... it didn't hurt 'em or anything... but i couldn't get enough of seeing it (i hope you dont' construe it as mean :p i love my son, it was just 'funnny' (i can't say cute!) to see it...)

i've always loved scaring people... shit i love waiting around a corner, for someoen to come walking in a dark room, and as soon as i see a foot step through the door way, jump out and yell "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" as loud as i can.... lmfao... shoulda seem some of the looks on my friends faces (AND MY WIFE LMFAO!!!) even when there's a scary movie i've seen, and someone hasn't and we're watching it, and i know when there's about to be a part where even the strongest would atleast flinch..... throwing my hands on them (usually shoulders, i like to come from behind :)) and screaming "RAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"....

i've screamed rah at my son a few times, not much... cuz my wife gets mad as shit at me, and he cries when i do it, so i stopped pretty much... i dunno what it is, but to me, suprising and scaring the shit out of people is just fun to me ;)

p.s. don't watch a scary movie around me, unless i'm sitting IN FRONT of you... cuz i will rah you, and even if i'm in front, i will still probably rah the shit outta you... it just won't be as suprising and dramatic.

Tiggernutts
02-02-2007, 04:33 AM
I have 4 children and I have serveral halloween mask that I get out just for the
hell of it from time to time. Gives me a good laugh and the kids enjoy it soon after. The best is when I wake them up for school with one of my mask on. Maybe be traumatic, i'm not sure, but it sure does beat the hell out of a screaming and yelling dad "GET YOU ASS UP AND READY FOR SCHOOL!!!!" God I hated that shit

slipknotpsycho
02-02-2007, 04:44 AM
wait til they become teens.. those masks won't work anymore and you'll be doing more than screaming get your ass up and ready for school.... lol...

Skink
02-03-2007, 10:47 PM
I was always being scared when I was growing up,,,it sucks and does a great deal of mind damage...

intrepidus6
02-04-2007, 12:39 PM
i know you parents out there be pulling some pranks on your kids

like my son and i love to watch horror movies.
since he was lil we'd see all the classics like jason,freddy,chainsaw
being a kid my sons imagination would run wild

one night we were going to sleep and i was tired
but he had energy still and couldnt calm down
so i tied some dental floss to the closet door and laid down
and turned off the lights. it was dark but you could kinda see

then i asked my son if he remembered that thing that lived
in the closet that used to take kids that were awake past their bed time
just as i noticed he was getting scared
i pulled the string and the closet door flew open

i think he went unconscious from fear
we laugh about it to thsi day

That is really, really mean.

My grandmother used to tell me there was a monster that lived in the back of my dad's closet, and it would carry me off to hell if I got near it. This scared me to death and I honestly think I am still tromitised because of it.

Little kids beleieve everything there familly says, they don't know that people they love will lie to them (tooth fairy, santa clause, easter bunny etc.) I think it is really mean of parent's to lie to there kids when there is absolutely no logical reason to it. If I ever have kids, sure I'll give them presents on christmas and easter, and hell I'll even give them a dollar if they lose a tooth, but I WON'T lie to them and say some fat man put the toys down a chimne, a giant rabbit left the easter basket at the door, and some fairy put money under there pillow. It's just pointless lieing to an inocent child.

BabyFacedAbortion
02-05-2007, 09:11 PM
My mom and I were watching a scary movie when I was like 7, in my room and I guess my dad heard us screaming and he took one of my big stuffed animals and hung it from my doorway so when we left my room all we saw was this thing hanging in the dark. It scared us good hahah.

friendowl
02-05-2007, 11:16 PM
last night i was watching the super bowl
and the fucking tv kept shutting off
i was so high i kept thinking "damn satellite better get right"
like every couple of minutes when the ball would be in the air
or the running back heading up field the tv would go black
then after the play was over it would go back on
forlike a half hour it kept doing this shit . iwas getting pissed

i caught my son who was laying in his room
fucking with the remote. he got me good

RedLocks
02-07-2007, 04:27 PM
hehe, well back when my oldest was around 4, I had this mask.. It was a glow in the dark skeleton mask. So I would come downstairs and hit the light switch, the downstairs in our old place would turn pitch dark. So down I come into the room with the kid and my wife sitting in the suddenly dark room, and all you can really see is the glow in the dark skull floating towards ya. My wife and kid would SCREAMMM, lol it really scared the crap out of the kid, but my wife would kind of bug out on it cause it did look freaky and she would join in the screaming.. then I would turn the light on lol