PDA

View Full Version : Im Screwed

Knives
11-30-2004, 01:21 AM
I got a piss test on tuesday. The last time i smoked was on weds. So far i drunked around 20 bottles or water and exercised 4 2hours. My metabolism is real high. My mom dont trust me so she wanna get me tested. Im a real weed smoker im 14. I smoke almost everyday or other day. I smoke strong weed purple/old maid/bobby brown/al green/bin laden. Anything that has the smell to it. I still do great in school so its not makin me dumb. Yea 14 might seem young. Do you think it will be out my system? Hopefully it will be :o I drunk a cup of vinager to help it. Damn shit burned the hell out of my chest, Also a sick taste.Now my piss is clear :D What else could i do to pass the test? Help is needed badly plz help a smoker out :rolleyes:

orangelicker
11-30-2004, 02:30 AM
Umm.. if you wana be real safe keep drinking.. but i think youll be fine. wtf dont drink vinigar.

Knives
11-30-2004, 02:33 AM
I read on this site to clear yo piss vinegar helps it. So I thought what the hell Ill try it. But now fuck that shit dman its sick.

stonley0938
11-30-2004, 06:54 PM
try using bleach whenevr u pee.. put the bleach on ur finger and swirl it aruond in ur pee, nasty.. but works! :)