PDA

View Full Version : dubai...

surreys princess
01-30-2007, 07:53 PM
is anyone else looking forward to watching this pga stop? i am hoping tiger will win it...he just won the buick and i was a little (just a smidge) surprised...though no one else is really saying so, he seemed a little rusty...i was also very surprised so many new/er pros did so very well......like buckle and snedeker (sp)...anyway, dubai is a beautiful course and pressents many challenges..i hope we will see some better T I G E R shots this stop on the tour....

and one more thing...tiger always wears red on his final day...did anyone else who watched the buick notice that he did, and so did his mom, but his wife and her family did not? i found that just...odd

Skink
01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
is anyone else looking forward to watching this pga stop? i am hoping tiger will win it...he just won the buick and i was a little (just a smidge) surprised...though no one else is really saying so, he seemed a little rusty...i was also very surprised so many new/er pros did so very well......like buckle and snedeker (sp)...anyway, dubai is a beautiful course and pressents many challenges..i hope we will see some better T I G E R shots this stop on the tour....

and one more thing...tiger always wears red on his final day...did anyone else who watched the buick notice that he did, and so did his mom, but his wife and her family did not? i found that just...odd

Maybe they had red underwear...

Go Tiger,,,the man is phenomenal...

nikweiser
01-30-2007, 08:34 PM
i heard tiger woods tackled some dude who stole his clubs

surreys princess
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
hahaha..that is a series of commercials....there is another one where he pelts him in the head witha golf ball when he is running away.....it is funny...

princess

surreys princess
01-30-2007, 09:16 PM
yes skink, he is....too bad he is sponsored by a crooked company who supports and uses child labour.....

Skink
01-30-2007, 11:53 PM
IDK if Nike cleaned up there act cause I don't follow to much in the news,,,I am going to assume they did...

surreys princess
02-01-2007, 09:47 PM
anyone catch any tiger clips at dubai today? one time he snapped at the photogs for snapping during a put he tanked....said "thanks guys"...then he missed another and threw his golf club....

someone say jet lag? lol...

surreys princess
02-02-2007, 05:06 PM
tiger is 5 strokes behind..not too bad..he is -9 and we are still in the second round....rain delay today for an hour and a half...

come on...dont any of you watch golf? surely some of you play..i cant be the only one...

princess

surreys princess
02-05-2007, 08:03 PM
tiger sucked....and everytime he screwed up, he had a temper tantrum..throwing his clubs and crap.....i was dissapointed..stenson played well though and was the favourite to win, so....so be it...