PDA

View Full Version : AIDS: Man Made Virus

mcweedy
01-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Last night I was with some friends and we were all sitting around the bong and we started discussing how the U.S. government created the AIDS virus. I did some independent research on this "theory" and it started making more and more sense. Turns out the U.S. government created it in the 70s under the Nixon administration. Their intent was to create a deadly virus that could control population, kill off less desireble people in society (such as the poor, drug addicts, gays) and save america from degeneration. It was then given to prison inmates in the late 70s who voluntered as guinea pigs and were relesed and that is how it spread through the population. Why do you think the first documented case was in america was in 1981? Many scientists have also concluded that the biological agent causing AIDs does not occur naturaly in nature. It was a combination of other lethal viruses. Are you convinced yet?

If anyone has any questions or would like to contribute to this discussion don't hesitate!

eg420ne
01-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Dude! it came from a monkeys ass.. Naw i believe as well its man made, to kill off certain people/races... we really do have evil in high places

"The world has a cancer, and that cancer is man."
Merton Lambert - former spokesman for the Rockefeller Foundation - Harpeth Journal, December 18, '62

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund -

birdgirl73
01-28-2007, 12:52 AM
You need to do a little more reading about viruses before you decide that one's a man-made, conspiracy-driven creation. For one thing, it's much older than you realize (read the link below), and it pre-dates the days when virus-engineering was even a possibility.
AIDS origin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_origin)

Scientists know how viruses like HIV begin in the animal population, and they're fairly certain that particular one originated in primates. If you learn a bit more about viruses, you'll learn that the most deadly ones we know originate in animals (influenza, bird flu, Spanish flu, smallpox) and mutate until they're able to make a jump to humans. If HIV were a human creation designed to annihilate an undesirable portion of the population, then why have there been such government-supported advances in the medicines that treat it? Why would the governments and scientists even have bothered?

eg420ne
01-28-2007, 02:47 AM
Lets look at a corporations/persons that dumped aids infected meds on unwilling victims(BAYERS) hmmmm make you think if this is wide-spread or not..It just proves a point that men are evil, esp in high places.. No telling all the unknowns or the known knowns that have been screwed up....Hell! men been trying to make biochems(bio-warfare) for decades who can really said they didnt find one or eight...
Sunshine's Place (http://nl.msnusers.com/SunshinesPlace/ratoftheweek.msnw)
SCARBOROUGH: I had to wait a second for that, but it was worth the wait.
Anyway, this is where we share the sometimes inhumane ways that corporate America has found to screw consumers. Tonight's spotlight, the Bayer corporation. And I've got to tell you, this is one of the worst drug-related medical disasters I think in history.
And let me bring in Mike Papantonio right now, who is a legal adviser to SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY, to talk about what Bayer did.
Mike, welcome to the show. We appreciate you being on tonight.
MIKE PAPANTONIO, NBC LEGAL ANALYST: Thanks for the invitation, Joe.
SCARBOROUGH: OK, let's talk about the "Rat of the Week." Why is Bayer Corporation the "Rat of the Week"?
PAPANTONIO: Internal documents show that after this company positively, absolutely knew that they had a medication that was infected with the AIDS virus, they took the product off the market in the U.S. and then they dumped it in France, Europe, Asia and Latin America. The medicine is called Factor VIII. It was an injection medicine that was used for hemophiliacs, mostly children, children who had been born with an incurable disease.
(CROSSTALK)
SCARBOROUGH: Hold on. So you're telling me that Bayer knew that this drug was infected with the AIDS virus, they yanked it from the market in America, and then they dumped it in markets overseas?
PAPANTONIO: They had to figure out a way, Joe, to make a profit on a product that they could not sell in America. So they made a huge profit. They dropped the product in Japan, Spain and France.
By the way, Joe, government official in France that allowed that to happen actually had to go to prison for it. In America, not one corporate executive for this company has been indicted or even criminally investigated by our Justice Department.
SCARBOROUGH: Why not? You're telling me that these people that dump this AIDS-tainted blood in foreign countries, who killed children, have not been taken to task in the United States?
PAPANTONIO: It's worse than that.
The U.S. government allowed it to happen. The FDA allowed this to happen. And now the government is completely looking the other way. Thousands of innocent hemophiliacs have died from the AIDS virus. And not only they are dying. Their family members are dying, because they're becoming infected with the disease. This company knew absolutely that they had a problem with the product. They knew that it was infected with AIDS.
They dumped it because they wanted to turn this disaster into a profit.
SCARBOROUGH: Mike, I want to read to you what Bayer told "The New York Times" about this scandal.
They said: "Bayer behaved responsibly, ethically, and humanely. Decisions made nearly two decades ago were based on the best scientific information of the time and were consistent with the regulations in place."
That sounds like a lot of legal mumbo jumbo. Now, you say you have internal documents that show that they knew that this drug they were dumping was tainted with the AIDS virus?
PAPANTONIO: The documents show that there was no question that this company absolutely understood the risk. They knew the it was contaminated. It wasn't a possibility. They knew it was contaminated.
Americans were dying from the product before it was pulled off the market. The only reason it was pulled off the market is because lawyers found the documents and showed it to the government. And, finally, the government said, you can't sell it here, but then the government allowed them to dump it in Spain, France and Japan.
(CROSSTALK)
SCARBOROUGH: That's just amazing.
I want to read to you what "The New York Times" said. And this is an investigation that they also did. And they said, the federal government was part of the problem, while the Food & Drug Administration told the company not to ship the drugs overseas. The man responsible for the drug supply-quote-"asked that the issue be quietly solved without alerting the Congress, the medical community and the public."
This is a cover-up, and our Congress is not doing anything. What should Americans do? Should they call their congressman? Should they call the FDA? What should they do to take care of this rat?
PAPANTONIO: Joe, I don't think it does any good to call the government. The government has seen the problem. They're ignoring it. It's pretty obvious that our government doesn't care.
But one thing you can do is understand that, every time you buy one of these products from Bayer Corporation, a German corporation, every time you buy one of their products, you are participating with a company that killed unsuspecting hemophiliacs by the thousands. And you know what? They got away with it. This is a company that only Ann Coulter could love. Thanks, Joe.
SCARBOROUGH: Oh, don't say that. Don't say that, Mike. You're killing me here. I love Ann Coulter.
Well, thanks so much for being with us. And if you don't watch yourself, you're not going to come back to tell us who the "Rat of the Week is." Seriously, thanks for coming on the show.
And I've got to tell you, Bayer, what a rat. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Im just sayin you never know:)

eg420ne
01-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Speaking of evil deeds that men/corporations do, why would they resurrect the spanish flu and then send samples of it all over the world....hmmmm.... saying it was a mistake

weedypowerpuff
03-21-2007, 07:28 PM
HIV seems to be big business. Google 10 good reasons HIV doesen't cause Aids. You will find yourself with 10 damn good reasons to believe it doesen't. Should you ever test positive for HIV do not take the AZT therapy. In fact stay away from anything they try to give you.

Tere is mounting evidence from some scientist that seems to point at cocaine, and heroin abuse along with some other drugs. Do yourself a favor and look into it.

dannyboy420
03-21-2007, 07:51 PM
That's smart. Don't take AZT if you have HIV.

This site is cool, but when stoners start theorizing about things about which they know nothing, it gets a bit ridiculous.

MAGnum
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Aids is caused by HIV, definately. There are other ways to destroy your immune system too. Using cocain whilst HIV infected makes the virus all coked out too and it replicates like crazy when cocain is present.

Also, AIDS is definately not man made but did come from primates. This doesn't mean Man hasn't used it to infect certain groups. This is a possibility, but it's a small one. I used to think that Africa was given aids to kill all the people there, but there is no evidance of this so it is quite irrational to even believe this..

Gatekeeper777
03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Aids was made when a man stuck his dick into a monkey.
hatred, ignorance and fear was created by mankind when he pulled out.

Breukelen advocaat
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
In order to infect someone HIV has to have an entry point on the body, and heterosexual men usually don't get it unless they have shared needles with infected people or have another disease(s), such as gonorrhea or herpes, that provides a pathway. They still have to be cautious, though.

pwn3dy0
03-21-2007, 09:00 PM
It may, or may not be man made. There is really no way to tell, yet. However, The UN has said we have a population problem, as did David Rockefeller, and one of their long term goals is to reduce world population. We also know the Rockefellers founded and funded the "Population Council". They research the following, HIV and AIDS; Poverty, Gender, and Youth; and Reproductive Health. It's ironic that he would fund a group that is supposely for helping people when the rockefeller commission on poulation control said the following regarding population control in 1972. "In any case, no generation needs to know the ultimate goal or the final means, only the direction to which they will be found."

We also have Dr. Len Horowitz who firmly established in his 1995 book, Emerging Viruses, that the HIV virus which causes AIDS was introduced and spread throughout the majority of black populations in Africa via the World Health Organization (WHO) during their mandatory smallpox vaccine campaigns of 1976-1980.

Whether HIV was a man made virus is yet to be seen. However, all evidence is pointing towards Yes. Also, 11.5% of nurses in South Africa now have HIV, and numerous ones have said they did not have sex/share needles when working there. Just some food for thought there.

pwn3dy0
03-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Just clarifying, I know the virus itself was not man made, I was referring to the spread of the virus.

weedypowerpuff
03-22-2007, 05:15 PM
That's smart. Don't take AZT if you have HIV.

This site is cool, but when stoners start theorizing about things about which they know nothing, it gets a bit ridiculous.

Don't take AZT by any means. It is not a theory it is a fact that AZT is deadlier than carrying HIV in your body. AZT is powerful chemotherapy.

Delta9 UK
03-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Don't take AZT by any means. It is not a theory it is a fact that AZT is deadlier than carrying HIV in your body. AZT is powerful chemotherapy.

AZT was initially conceived of as an anti-cancer drug Yes! but that's about as accurate as your statement gets.

No offence but you don't seem to know what you are talking about. AZT is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor which means that it can interfere with DNA during cell division.

AZT has a much higher affinity for HIV reverse transcriptase than it does for Human DNA polymerase. So basically the AZT attacks the HIV's ability to replicate because it goes after it in a big way vs attacking your own body.

It isn't a nice drug by any means but what you are saying has no real basis in fact.

ghaldos
03-23-2007, 05:57 AM
I read before that back in the 30s or 40s there were 2 scientists which were trying to create a cheaper drug to cure a disease, smallpox I think, one scientist went to africa and synthesized a vaccine from some monkeys (not sure exact type) and the other went to russia (not exactly sure on the location) to do the same thing. The Scientist that went to Russia had created a cheap drug which did what it was supposed to. Later and before the drug was released the scientist in russia took a look at the medicine and discovered that it had an unknown virus in it and told him, but was brushed off and he released it anyway. Obviously there's no proof on it but it was thought that he released it in africa anyway because if not his ego would be bruised that his rival created a vaccine while he did not.

horror business
03-23-2007, 06:54 AM
I was at Barnes and Nobles Bookstore about a year and a half ago, and my friend and I started a conversation with this one guy, and it turns out he has aids, but is still alive, after 20 years, when they said he should have been dead. He was gay, and told us his boyfriend, who took medication died, and alot of there friends died of aids, but he never took the medication, not one bit of it, and he thinks that's why he's still alive and well.

ghaldos
03-23-2007, 07:21 AM
everyones immune system is different I remember hearing a while back someone in uk had aids and was cured with no medical reason.

weedypowerpuff
03-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Do you really know all the facts? That is to say have you seen for yourself. I have seen terrible aids patients. These people when diagnosed with HIV continue a downward spiral. They cotinue the same lifestyles but one thing changes, drug therapy.Then eventually they succumb to the disease or the therapy and those are facts.

A common link seems to be a lifestyle that involves heavy drug use. There are other cases where the innocent died from the onset of "Aids" due to "HIV" but in reality the therapy is hard on the body and can and does usually lead to death. AZT is one of the most dangerous drugs ever approved by the FDA.

What about HIV that goes into remission or dissapears, and yes, it has and does happen. There are groups who publicly denounce HIV and aids therapy. Lots of these people tested positive for HIV and are still alive today.

You can't believe everything you are told as fact. Satan isn't working out of some pizza parlor boy. We've been lied to for years. Fact has proven itself to be fiction before. You should look at this objetively before you jump to any conclusions about it based on what you are told. There is another angle to the story. Look into it.

JackdaWack
03-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Its called a virus for a reason..... in some cases a body can fight it off, in some it cannot. I wouldnt jump to say medical treatment will or will not benifit the infected, i personally know nothing about the treatments, however i do kno every person and there bodies are diferent, and we should all know what a virus is. There is no way that it is man made i think most of us can agree on that, and i belive medical treatment should be analized on how your body is reacting to the virus. There is no medicine for the common cold becuase it is a virus, all viruses act the same, some obviously more serious then others. If it is belived your body can fight off a virus on its own, medical treatment can retard the process by simply affecting your imune system. We know so much about the viruses them selves.... but to our knowlege just like cancer the only treatment we know is to kill it off by means of chemotherapy, which actually kills just about everything. From an aids point of view or hiv where as it infects the whole body, we cannot use such methods, so im assuming the treatments are not to rid of the virus but rather keep it from mulitplying rapidly. You dont walk into a doctors office and they say take this and it will go away, as a matter of fact they pretty much tell you its with you for life, there only trying to help to there best ability that science knows.

Delta9 UK
03-24-2007, 10:13 PM
You can't believe everything you are told as fact. Satan isn't working out of some pizza parlor boy. We've been lied to for years. Fact has proven itself to be fiction before. You should look at this objetively before you jump to any conclusions about it based on what you are told. There is another angle to the story. Look into it.

Yep Nef- deletants, mutation, multiple HIV types and sub-types affinity to certain tissue types. I'm not going to be an arse about it but with a degree in Medical Microbiology I think I can look at this objectively.

AZT is a dangerous drug and it is capable of killing you. We have only been around this disease for 25 years and are not even close to effective treatment imho.

If you are HIV positive you will eventually progress to an AIDS state, unless you have an exotic genetic makeup like the 5% of HIV patients who are non progressors and do not go on to develop AIDS.

Cannabis Kitten
03-30-2007, 04:27 AM
Last night I was with some friends and we were all sitting around the bong and we started discussing how the U.S. government created the AIDS virus. I did some independent research on this "theory" and it started making more and more sense. Turns out the U.S. government created it in the 70s under the Nixon administration. Their intent was to create a deadly virus that could control population, kill off less desireble people in society (such as the poor, drug addicts, gays) and save america from degeneration. It was then given to prison inmates in the late 70s who voluntered as guinea pigs and were relesed and that is how it spread through the population. Why do you think the first documented case was in america was in 1981? Many scientists have also concluded that the biological agent causing AIDs does not occur naturaly in nature. It was a combination of other lethal viruses. Are you convinced yet?

If anyone has any questions or would like to contribute to this discussion don't hesitate!

I have a question. How about showing us your evidence instead of just your "theory" and while you're at it, how about some credible sources as to where you acquired the information to support your theory that AIDS is man made. But please, don't stop there, how about telling us who these "many scientists" are that concluded that the "biological agent causing AIDS does not occur naturally in nature." are and what their credentials are.

Delta9 UK
04-02-2007, 03:01 PM
everyones immune system is different I remember hearing a while back someone in uk had aids and was cured with no medical reason.

You mean Andrew Stimpson - there is NO evidence he was HIV positive in the first place. He didn't have AIDS btw.

Andrew Stimpson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Stimpson)

No-one and I mean no-one has recovered from AIDS state and gotten rid of this Virus - I wish that was true as it could offer invaluable insight into this virus.

bong_man
04-02-2007, 03:12 PM
i think man made it! the us got some fucker to fuck a monkey then fuck loads of other fucks and they kept on fucking and fucking and fucking and dying and fucking and having babys and fucking

JackdaWack
04-02-2007, 04:44 PM
there are many thoughts on it another one is that maybe some one banged a tribal woman, and they eat monkeys or probably at one point did contracting the virus and further spreading it, thats alittle better then the some one fucked a monkey but its all possible.

Rowansraven
04-10-2007, 05:21 PM
The key sentence in the Wikipedia blurb on AIDS is "HIV originated in non-human primates as far as is known " that in itself is far from definite and not exactly confidence inspiring. Don't believe everything you read just because the people who came to that conclusion have a few extra letters to put with their names.

DryGuy420
04-12-2007, 08:41 PM
I beleive that the AIDS virus is/was a naturally occurring virus. I have read that the first cases were reported in the 1600's long before it was ever given a name. However like the deadliest viruses out there governments have been playing with them to make them more destructive through mutation. I beleive that the US alongside other governments have toyed with it to try to create a bio weapon out of it but it just doesnt act fast enough to actually release it to any effect. Like other viruses and bacteria these are living organisims,like fleas on a dog,a parasite,and these creatures are alive. To say we have created a virus says that we have created life,and that will open up a whole new can of worms w/the religious. While i beleive we are not far off from creating life artificially and ending the religious confines of our world,i just dont beleive it has happened yet. Anyway back to topic,AIDS was a naturally occurring virus,they have found it in nature linked to the green monkey in africa,im sure it was devistating in its natural form,but after humans got their hands on it we have destruction 10 fold. You think this is bad? Wait till some genetic scientist finds a way to make it air borne and extend its life span outside of a host. It is coming :(

Delta9 UK
05-09-2007, 11:05 PM
The key sentence in the Wikipedia blurb on AIDS is "HIV originated in non-human primates as far as is known " that in itself is far from definite and not exactly confidence inspiring. Don't believe everything you read just because the people who came to that conclusion have a few extra letters to put with their names.

I would beleive them over stoners on a pot forum :stoned:

HIV is most likely a jump from SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus) and at a best guess from the Bushmeat trade. Monkey were slaughtered and blood-blood transfer would have happened on several occassions.

Continued exposure over time would give enough opportunity for the SIV to transfer in significant numbers and select out HIV. e.g. SIVsm and Green Monkeys.

An article published in The Lancet in 2004, also shows how retroviral transfer from primates to hunters is still occurring even today. In a sample of 1099 individuals in Cameroon , they discovered to ten (1%) were infected with SFV (Simian Foamy Virus), an illness which, like SIV, was previously thought only to infect primates. All these infections were believed to have been acquired through the butchering and consumption of monkey and ape meat. Discoveries such as this have led to calls for an outright ban on bushmeat hunting to prevent simian viruses being passed to humans.

Source: Wolfe, ND; Switzer, WM; Carr, JK; et al. (20 March 2004) "Naturally acquired simian retrovirus infections in Central African Hunters." The Lancet, Vol. 363, p. 932

Still a theory though - but a very solid one with a shitload of evidence.

Delta9 UK
05-09-2007, 11:07 PM
If you want a conspiracy for HIV look into the WHO vaccination campaigns and how they might have spread HIV throughout Africa ;)

I don't buy it myself but there are some who beleive it :stoned:

Dave Byrd
05-10-2007, 03:49 AM
While you're at it, don't come to the conclusion that a virus that began before man had the biomedical engineering skills to engineer a virus was manmade just because a bunch of paranoic whack jobs say so. I'll put my trust in the folks who've been to school and the ones who study viral development instead of the ones who need a psych consult any day.

surreys princess
05-10-2007, 02:42 PM
well said doc...well said......

Psycho4Bud
05-10-2007, 04:10 PM
While you're at it, don't come to the conclusion that a virus that began before man had the biomedical engineering skills to engineer a virus was manmade just because a bunch of paranoic whack jobs say so. I'll put my trust in the folks who've been to school and the ones who study viral development instead of the ones who need a psych consult any day.

The voice of reason!:thumbsup:

Have a good one!:s4:

qdavid
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Medical (The Origin of AIDS) (http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/aids.asp)

eg420ne
05-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Medical (The Origin of AIDS) (http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/aids.asp)'snopes' everytime i see that name i want to get drunk....here from that site, pretty funny if you ask me.

An out-of-control germ warfare virus that escaped from its handlers.
Spread by specific ethnic groups (e.g., Haitians).
Put in the fluoride of our drinking water.
Put in K-Y Jelly by the Centers for Disease Control to eliminate homosexuals.
Developed by the CIA.
Developed by the Russians.
Created in Hitler's laboratories

Zefn
05-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I didn't read all the post above, so sorry If I repeat anyone. I was reading an article in class the other day that said AIDS originated in animals and later transfered to humans.

dankkeeper
05-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Like other viruses and bacteria these are living organisims,like fleas on a dog,a parasite,and these creatures are alive.

That's debatable. They do not respond to stimuli so according to our definition of life they are not living. They also cannot replicate on their own.