Euphoric
11-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Any satanists in the house? :D

satanism 101
http://www.satanism101.com/

Euphoric
11-28-2004, 07:13 PM
haha that was kind of a silly site. check out http://ummo.cc/

hes a satanist remote veiwer...theres predictions of future and past events. remote veiwed demons too OoOo :cool:

Euphoric
11-29-2004, 01:48 PM
just wanted to know more :) there are some misconceptions about satanists though.

Imotep
11-29-2004, 11:56 PM
i used to know a couple of "satanists"
it was confusing stupid dribble that made the bible sound like a good idea.
the bible was more bloodthirsty too, and i used to take great glee in pointing this out to them.
of course this, to them, was proof everyone was worshipping the wrong dude.
each to their own though.
whatever burns yr cross aye.

grab the tusk, thrust it inside you
fuck the demon horn you know u want to
beneath the beast, bathe in its retch
drink the blood of hellfire feel its quench

Euphoric
11-30-2004, 07:18 PM
haha whatever burns your cross
have you read the satanic bible imotep? cause you mentioned it...

The C
11-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Yeah them satanists have crazy versese.
Like this narley one.

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

Cos in my dreams it's always there the evil face that twists my mind
and brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
was all this for real or some kind of hell
666 the Number of the Beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan's work is done
Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on I must inform the law
Can this still be real or some crazy dream
but I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
they seem to mesmerise me...can't avoid their eyes
666 the one for you and me

I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

Euphoric
11-30-2004, 07:29 PM
heh..what song was that c?

Mealin24.7
11-30-2004, 08:02 PM
isnt that iron maiden? lol number of the best

bruiser
12-02-2004, 11:52 PM
The devil blows ass!

Kid Dynamite
12-05-2004, 12:04 AM
lol bruce dickinson is the devil incarnate

XTC
12-05-2004, 12:32 AM
A few years ago, I was picking my friend up from work around 10 or 11 in the evening and my car broke down near a large wooded park. Call my pops up and was like come pick us up yada yada. So while me and my buddy were waiting we heard chanting coming from the woods and screams. So me and my friend invesigated the situation. Come to find out a cult dressed in robes and hoods were scarificing an animal. Well they spoted us and we ran. I think I ran the fastest I have ever in my life, I was terrifed. I lost my buddy ran into a neighborhood and phone my dad on his cell. Told him to hurry up. Well my buddy was near me and ran to a house a phone the police. My dad picked me up and a little later the cops came. The people didnt do anything to my car and were long gone by the time we got back. So I dont know if they practicing santanism or what, but it wasnt a cool to say the least

00Ampersand
12-05-2004, 01:53 AM
The C, you are now officially my favorite member on these boards:D I want to father Eddie's demon-children
~007~

Imotep
12-05-2004, 11:40 AM
haha whatever burns your cross
have you read the satanic bible imotep? cause you mentioned it...

no i havent. it was from what they were saying only. they offered it all to me but i wasnt in the mood. had a headache that night.

lol eddie is so evil. :D

KennabisCranium
12-05-2004, 03:55 PM
too many people base the Bible on what other people say or they talk about Christianity based upon the "Christians" they know. A person taking a course at a Division I University would get laughted right out of the lecture room if that person tried to discuss the material with the professor without having read the test book. The only thing I have to say is if you wnat to discuss the Bible... then read it first. Read the King James Version and start with the Book of John. It's in the New Testament. The Christ is way cool. He drank wine, and I bet he puffed.

Imotep
12-06-2004, 12:49 AM
wo good thing we're not at uni. i wouldnt wanna get laughed at. :)

Euphoric
12-19-2004, 08:19 PM
this was my 666th post :D

Kid Dynamite
12-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Yeah jesus is soooo coooool! Get mike in here he can back you up.

t0ke
12-19-2004, 10:29 PM
i guess i could call myself a satanist i think of it as more of a way to see things then a religon but my favorite excerpt is this one from the nine satanic sins

. Stupidity??The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. tI??s too bad that stupidity isn??t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

Nullific
12-20-2004, 05:46 PM
www.churchofsatan.com

YabaYabaDoobie
01-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah them satanists have crazy versese.
Like this narley one.

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

Cos in my dreams it's always there the evil face that twists my mind
and brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
was all this for real or some kind of hell
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
as they start to cry hands held to the sky
In the night the fires burning bright
the ritual has begun Satan's work is done
Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on I must inform the law
Can this still be real or some crazy dream
but I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
they seem to mesmerise me...can't avoid their eyes
666 the one for you and me

I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take its course

haha rock on man. :cool: maiden lives forever!

Euphoric
01-05-2005, 02:27 PM
A few years ago, I was picking my friend up from work around 10 or 11 in the evening and my car broke down near a large wooded park. Call my pops up and was like come pick us up yada yada. So while me and my buddy were waiting we heard chanting coming from the woods and screams. So me and my friend invesigated the situation. Come to find out a cult dressed in robes and hoods were scarificing an animal. Well they spoted us and we ran. I think I ran the fastest I have ever in my life, I was terrifed. I lost my buddy ran into a neighborhood and phone my dad on his cell. Told him to hurry up. Well my buddy was near me and ran to a house a phone the police. My dad picked me up and a little later the cops came. The people didnt do anything to my car and were long gone by the time we got back. So I dont know if they practicing santanism or what, but it wasnt a cool to say the least

theres a difference between actual satanism and bizarre, obscure satanic cults that supposedly sacrifice animals. :D

Purge
01-05-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah a reason why people see satanism in such a bad light..what you saw XTC wasz not satanism..it was a some sort of cult, it might not have even been a "satanic" cult. theres a lot of cults that kill things and what not (such and the manson family) and many of them arent even related to satanism.

http://www.geocities.com/astraeaaradia/satanism.html

^^^^thats link is a good general summary of true satanism^^^^

i myself do not completely agree with satanism, i think many of Lavey's views are tainted, and others i completely agree with. BUT i think organized religion is wrong. people need to find there own spiritual path and not just give themselves to one religion. i see religions more as philosophy's, and i see religious leaders such as Christ, Lavey as philosophers. I dont agree with everything from any relgion. BUT i do agree with SOME things from almost all religions i have studied. My sprirtual journey is nowhere near complete, there is so much knowledge out there people, dont just concentrate on one thing, diversify, everything is connected and united, everything has its place.

thats my opinion on things anyway..for now hehe...

p.s.
just a thought...Lavey constantly claims that the satanic church has kept the Christian chuch in "buisness" all these years, well the catholic church has also kept the Satanic Church in "buisness". They thrive of each other...much like the yin and yang philosophy from yet another relgion..

oh yeah and one more thing... www.churchofsatan.com <<im pretty sure thats not the real church of satan, its people trying to make some money, they say you have to send in money to them in order to join the church of satan..that is very untrue..you dont have to pay money to believe something, and they are also based out of new york, the satanic church has always been based out of san fransisco.

www.satanicchurch.com <<<i believe this to be the true satanic church website, its run by Anton Lavey's daughter and is based outta San Fran, it seems alot more legit.

alright im really done now.

Belleza
01-07-2005, 07:53 AM
ok ok i know this question was probably answered already in one of the links or whatever, but what IS a satanist?

GHoSToKeR
01-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Satanism, Catholisism, Judaism, its all the same..

Organized religion = Bullshit

in my opinion, of course

Euphoric
01-09-2005, 08:49 PM
its not all the same the philosophy/theology is completely different...

by the way the term "satanism" is a simple mockery of the christian faith satanists dont even believe in satan.

Belleza
01-10-2005, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE]by the way the term "satanism" is a simple mockery of the christian faith satanists dont even believe in satan.

see, i knew that but what do they believe and why is it called Satanism if there's no satan? i heard satan was like a symbol for something, or someshit like that. i dont' know. i'd like to know. educate me...

without a link kuz im just too lazy to click on it then read it then yeah.

SatanicSmoker
01-12-2005, 04:52 AM
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html

Vexen has a ton of info about Satanism.

Euphoric
01-12-2005, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE]by the way the term "satanism" is a simple mockery of the christian faith satanists dont even believe in satan.

see, i knew that but what do they believe and why is it called Satanism if there's no satan? i heard satan was like a symbol for something, or someshit like that. i dont' know. i'd like to know. educate me...

without a link kuz im just too lazy to click on it then read it then yeah.

lol u asked the question that i answered its called satanism as an insult basicly :D

Belleza
01-13-2005, 02:16 AM
oooooh ok....

*still confused*

SatanicStonerMonky
01-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Actually... Modern Satanism is based on the meaning of the word satan as it was used through out the Bible. The actual meaning of the word satan is opposition or adversary. A Satanist is a person who is opposed to any person or religion that teaches that you must deny what comes naturally in order to reach a mythical paradise, and that if you choose not to deny these natural instincts and urges you will be eternally punished. That is where the term Satanist came from. If you guys have any more questions about Satanism, feel free to ask ([email protected]).

death of sXe
10-01-2005, 03:21 AM
Pssst? Here is the funny part? We (http://web.satanism101.com/) don??t even believe in Satan!

thesignalreceivers
10-01-2005, 08:44 AM
There was war in Heaven, the devil and his angels fought against Micheal and His Angels............

BUT THEY WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH, NEITHER WAS THERE A PLACE FOUND IN HEAVEN FOR THEM ANYMORE.

Humans may love the devil, however he does not feel the same way.

I do like how many preachers bad mouth the devil on stage, all the while begging for money as though the two were not the very same.

However, to worship the devil is beyond foolish, unless that is, you can stand being in a coffin, 6 feet under, all alone, and with no escape for a thousand years before you move on to the burning part.

For in hell, there will be no worship as it is impossible to do so when you are on fire, and in such pain that you wouldn't even consider such as thing.

Everybody on this earth, save about 1% of the population, worship the devil in one way, shape, or form, but damn, why be like everybody else.

Besides that, the time is here when men shall pursue death and the devil (being one in the same), and yet death will flee from them because death knows that after God is finished with those men, death will have his turn.

REVELATION 22:21

thesignalreceivers
10-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Actually... Modern Satanism is based on the meaning of the word satan as it was used through out the Bible. The actual meaning of the word satan is opposition or adversary. A Satanist is a person who is opposed to any person or religion that teaches that you must deny what comes naturally in order to reach a mythical paradise, and that if you choose not to deny these natural instincts and urges you will be eternally punished. That is where the term Satanist came from. If you guys have any more questions about Satanism, feel free to ask ([email protected]).

Interesting and true what you say for the most part.
Doing what comes natural, being or doing evil is the man that is born of the flesh. Yes, doing what is good and right is unnatural to him and yes, he cannot, for he does not have the power.

Man that is born of the spirit can do what is good and right naturally because he does have the power because he has the Holy Spirit.

Yet, without the spirit he cannot, for he is of the flesh and the flesh, of course, wars with the spirit.

Satan also means "slanderer", "accuser", and all that goes with it.

However, I have said way too much about death already. Its a dead issue.

Its kind of like how when some people are alive, nobody gives a damn about them, but when they die, THEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THEM, SING SONGS ABOUT THEM, AND DECORATE THEIR GRAVES as though the person inside was somehow alive and was greatful.

Kind of like the christmas tree. It sits out there in the forest alive and well, yet meaning nothing to nobody. That is until it gets cut down and is dying. Then people dress it up, then people sing songs to it, then people worship it.

How sad that we are taught to be stupid by people who are supposedly "educated".

REV 22:21

weirdo79
10-01-2005, 09:14 AM
The irony is scripture whoring only goes so far when you look at things like the following........

(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

(What kind of a lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.)

David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'

Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

(This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!)

(reprinted from www.evilbible.com if your going to quote scripture be prepared for jerks like me who are offended by it and decide to show the fallacy and misogyny and outright lies printed in the fairy tale novel called the bible...).

(pssst our natural instincts are natural survival mechanisms im sure evolution is as much a fairy tale as gravity and electricity though (pesky theories.....) its a crazah world! I wonder if I pray real hard If I can float off the earth....)

Euphoric
10-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Satanism is a religious or philosophical movement centered around Satan or another entity identified with Satan, or centered around the forces of nature, particularly human nature. Unlike many religions and philosophies, Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes.

http://www.satanslibrary.net/

opiuser
11-13-2005, 10:50 AM
its also called lucifernariasm or something like that. which is the "worship"(if thats what you wanna call it) of Lucifer, the bringer of light...

somewhere along the lines christians said lucifer was another name for the devil and blah blah, you know how it goeas with everything thats not christian...

thats one of the main reasons i dislike christians, anyone that doesnt worship their god is worshipping their devil. such childishness

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Any satanists in the house? :D

satanism 101
http://www.satanism101.com/you do not know anyone who is not a satanist.

unless you have some homeless friends.

satanism is the act of getting what you want with minimal effort.

satanism is the act of controlling others.

satanism is lazyness.

you do not have to believe in something to be a part of it; nobody believes in the truth, yet that is all that any of us are.

currency is the blood of satanism, with it, satanic practices are SOOOO MUCH EASIER!!!

you can get the things you want and you dont have to actually make them yourself! that is TOTALLY satanic.

you can eat vegetables without growing them!

you can have beef witout ever taking a life!

you all are satanists weather you like it or not.

im one too, i dont like it, and there's nothing i can do about it.

nothing anyone can do about it.

we trapped ourselves.

opiuser
11-14-2005, 04:00 AM
you do not know anyone who is not a satanist.

unless you have some homeless friends.

satanism is the act of getting what you want with minimal effort.

satanism is the act of controlling others.

satanism is lazyness.

you do not have to believe in something to be a part of it; nobody believes in the truth, yet that is all that any of us are.

currency is the blood of satanism, with it, satanic practices are SOOOO MUCH EASIER!!!

you can get the things you want and you dont have to actually make them yourself! that is TOTALLY satanic.

you can eat vegetables without growing them!

you can have beef witout ever taking a life!

you all are satanists weather you like it or not.

im one too, i dont like it, and there's nothing i can do about it.

nothing anyone can do about it.

we trapped ourselves.

very good point. never thought of it like that b4

beachguy in thongs
11-14-2005, 03:53 PM
A satanist is an adherent of Satan. Satan is considered diabolical and not all of us are full of wickedness. You may say we all have a bit of Satan in us, but there are some who don't.

The purpose of life is to get what you want with minimal effort. That's why we've evolved. If you can do one task, up to par, with minimal effort, you can accomplish another task at the same time, and soon, you've evolved into a multi-tasked individual. I want to be able to run across the city with minimal effort. Not because I'm lazy, but because then I'll have more energy to do other things once I get there. Too be able to do that, I'd have to use mostly mental power to get me there, seeing how I'd probably get tired. Then my Brain would have further evolved because it controlled my fatigue. Either way, Satanism is just a way to denounce Christianity. That's how Satanism started and it wasn't until about 1200 years after Jesus Christ.

Euphoric
11-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Hehe..interesting post stonershadowwolf. :thumbsup: Wrong, but it was thought provoking!
Satanism is a solid religon with it's own set of moral codes. It's not about complacency or laziness. (that sounds more like christianity if u ask me! trust in god he'll do everything for you)

Satanism is arguably the most misunderstood religion or philosophy. Some people see its followers as sociopaths who are only seeking attention; others see them as serious sources of evil in the world. Even among its own adherents, there can be a lot of confusion. There are several types of Satanists that exist, just as there are several types of Pagans and Christians.

Liber Oz

There is no god but Man.
Man has the right to live by his own law --
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will.
to die when and how he will:

Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.

Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.

Man has the right to love as he will: ---
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where and with whom ye will!" -- AL. I. 51.

Man has the right to resist those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve."
-Aleister Crowley

The Nine Satanic Sinsby Anton Szandor LaVey ©1987

1. Stupidity??The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It??s too bad that stupidity isn??t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2. Pretentiousness??Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn??t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone??s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3. Solipsism??Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won??t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of ??Do unto others as they do unto you.? It??s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

4. Self-deceit??It??s in the ??Nine Satanic Statements? but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it??s fun, and with awareness. But then, it??s not self-deceit!

5. Herd Conformity??That??s obvious from a Satanic stance. It??s all right to conform to a person??s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

6. Lack of Perspective??Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints??know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies??Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it??s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8. Counterproductive Pride??That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you??ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I??m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

9. Lack of Aesthetics??This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It??s not what??s supposed to be pleasing??it??s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one??s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
so, as you can see it has nothing to do with being lazy. it's about focusing on yourself instead of a magic mystery man in the sky :D

Monkey4Sale
11-14-2005, 04:34 PM
A satanist is an adherent of Satan. Satan is considered diabolical and not all of us are full of wickedness. You may say we all have a bit of Satan in us, but there are some who don't.

That's not quite right. Satanists originally had nothing to do with Satan, satan didn't exist to them. The christians came along, thought what they were doing was evil, and deemed them Satanists. It had nothing to do with satan until the christians gave them a name.

MyAntiDrugIsAmy
11-14-2005, 09:59 PM
Satanism is a solid religon with it's own set of moral codes. It's not about complacency or laziness. (that sounds more like christianity if u ask me! trust in god he'll do everything for you)

Satanism is arguably the most misunderstood religion or philosophy.
you don't want people to jump to the wrong conclusion about Satanism, and to be honest with you, i don't know a lot about it, but i read up on it from time to time when i see different posts about it. maybe to get the respect you want about your beliefs, you should respect other people's beliefs that you don't know about.

Euphoric
11-14-2005, 10:13 PM
you don't want people to jump to the wrong conclusion about Satanism, and to be honest with you, i don't know a lot about it, but i read up on it from time to time when i see different posts about it. maybe to get the respect you want about your beliefs, you should respect other people's beliefs that you don't know about.

Like what? :confused: ok good advice tho :thumbsup:

p.s. NEWB

eg420ne
11-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Our leaders worship satan! LOL

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-14-2005, 10:52 PM
satanism is like the ferangi empire...

satanism is in all of us, though we do not truly give heed to the wickedness that stems from satanism, ddo remember: we know not what we do.

and yeah, my post was wrong, intentionally, it was merely to point out how our very common day-to-day lives support the satanistic way of thinking.

Euphoric
11-14-2005, 11:23 PM
i can perceive the bible as being inverted.
satan = god god = satan
after all, satans the "great deceiver"

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-14-2005, 11:33 PM
lmao yeah i've always thought that myself... which means you cant rely on poutside influences or sources to determine what you have faith in :)

beachguy in thongs
11-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Satan is supposedly a fallen Angel. I don't see how that makes him worse than human beings.

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-15-2005, 12:50 AM
the only thing that makes him worse than humans is the individual human perception that satan is worse.

he was our king once you know, he corrupted us too, and we do little, to nothing, to break free from the veil of lies he created.

Euphoric
11-15-2005, 12:58 AM
the only thing that makes him worse than humans is the individual human perception that satan is worse.

he was our king once you know, he corrupted us too, and we do little, to nothing, to break free from the veil of lies he created.

talking smack about satan now? i dont think he said anything mean to u :stoned:

Stoner Shadow Wolf
11-15-2005, 01:02 AM
oh, but im not, i dont ahve anything against him or his lies at all! lol

me an' him are good buds, we go toking together and laugh at crippled people.

WalkaWalka
11-15-2005, 01:37 AM
i dunno about worshipping the devil ( who wasn't as we know him unitll the middle ages)
but religion is fucking evil in whose name do we commit genocide?

beachguy in thongs
11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Why start with the King James' Bible? They don't even think that's the real James who wrote it.

beachguy in thongs
11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Differences between King James' Bible and mine, which I have received as a gift. I don't know what mine is called. It's titled "The Book".

K.J.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Mine
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

K.J.-Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Mine- Then the LORD God said, "The people have become as we are, knowing everything, both good and evil. What if they eat the fruit of the tree of life? Then they will live forever!

1 more

K.J.- Luke 20:9 - Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

The one I have- Luke 20:9 - Now Jesus turned to the people again and told them this story: "A man planted a vineyard, leased it out to tenant farmers, and moved to another country to live for several years."

Why is the King James' Version not quoted?

beachguy in thongs
11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
This is the biggest difference between the King James' Bible and the one I've been given

Revelation 22:21

K.J. version- 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

"The Book"- 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all.

It seems like King James threw in some words that he liked.

beachguy in thongs
11-15-2005, 04:59 PM
These are the "Sermons on the Mount" mentioned in Matthew 5:3-12.

King James' Version - "The Book"'s version
5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:3 "God blesses those who realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.

5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5:4 God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
5:5 God blesses those who are gentle and lowly, for the whole earth will belong to them.

5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
5:6 God blesses those who are hungry and thirsty for justice, for they will receive it in full.

5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
5:7 God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
5:8 God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God.

5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
5:9 God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:10 God blesses those who are persecuted because they live for God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:11 "God blesses you when you are mocked and persecuted and lied about because you are my followers."

5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
5:12 "Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted, too."

I can't believe anything literally after all these dirty humans have had their hands on things for 2,000 years!!!

Monkey4Sale
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
by the way the term "satanism" is a simple mockery of the christian faith satanists dont even believe in satan.

I already said that.

opiuser
11-29-2005, 02:54 AM
the only diff between king james version and others is the way things are worded.

it says the same thing, just some versions are olde englishe and others are in laymen's terms

beachguy in thongs
11-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Well, the way they are worded makes a hell of a difference when in one version, God creates Heaven and in another He creates the Heavens.

And this shows how religion has mingled in with "God's Word".
K.J. version- 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

"The Book"- 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all.

KFC version- The grace of da Lord be with y'all. Peace.

grasshopper420
12-01-2005, 09:51 AM
well im against any religion personally but if i did have one it would be Wiccanism not Satanism but heres another alledgedly about satan called N.I.B. by Black Sabbath which stands for nothing at all its just a word nib someone called ozzy a nib at a performance cuz of how he dresses but alotta ppl think it means Nativity In Black

Some people say my love cannot be true
Please believe me, my love, and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal
The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal

Follow me now and you will not regret
Living the life you led before we met
You are the first to have this love of mine
Forever with me 'till the end of time

Your love for me has just got to be real
Before you know the way I'm going to feel

I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel

Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you'll see who I am
My name is Lucifer, please take my hand

RastaKaze
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
No, I think he's stating that organized religion is alltogether B.S. Which, if you think about it, is probable... You do know that NONE of the books contained in the Old Testament date back to Jesus' time, right? Do you even know why the first (10) bibles we're created? Because the ruler of rome wanted to keep his people in check, that's all. Previous to this, the bible was just an array of different books written by all sorts of different authors in a wide range of times. Often, the stories would conflict with one another, which is why the books that went in were decided by 10 priests of the catholic church. There we're many more biblical stories that we'ren't discovered until centuries later, including, the jewish genesis, "the book of jubilees" found among the dead sea scrolls. I believe at one time or another in history there was just ONE story. ONE religion... over the years it's simply been broken up into different religions and faiths depending on what that particular faith agrees to believe. I could ramble on about this topic forever, however I have a different outlook on our existence. You see, I believe the true answer lies deep within the bouls of your individual soul. Which Is why I am a heavy meditator and dabble in self hypnosis.. sometimes, although I am unclear of the meaning, I am certain that I can feel the presence of a greater entity within myself during meditation.. athough this take much much practice and you must first master the ability to tune out the world around you. If your looking for "an answer" I'm going to have to reccomend meditation and self hypnosis.. the world and my purpose in it has become much clearer to me after only a year's worth of meditation sessions.. there are also machines available with the ability to flash a light bulb on and off 17 times in one second. Looking directly at the light source (It has something to do with that 17 per second rythm) throws the mind into a phyciatic trance, in which you have no control over the body or mind. It in in these trances that I most strongly feel a connection to a "greater power." I'll search for a website that has devices such as these if your interested, just post back

Peace :rasta:

Euphoric
03-14-2006, 07:58 AM
http://www.thefirewithin.dk/library/devilssatanism.htm

Euphoric
03-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Unhindered natural evil

God could act to prevent all natural disasters, fires, earthquakes, radiation and accidental mishaps from afflicting pregnant women, young children, babies and innocent people. That God doesn't do this is a clear indicator that it doesn't want to do it - because it sees nothing wrong with our suffering.

This is not a moral God, who can just sit around and do nothing all day whilst creation suffering in the hands of the stray photon particles God left laying around in their billions! God could prevent all background radiation from harming people... but it doesn't. .

8 interesting points on an evil creator (http://www.dpjs.co.uk/god.html#Heaven)

UnViaje
03-14-2006, 01:08 PM
satanists just take it up the ass more than jesus did

why does the horned guy gotta be the bad one, why not the hippy
its all bullshit anyways, both sides of it
La Veyans seem reasonable though, left hand path shyt

Euphoric
03-14-2006, 03:50 PM
satanists just take it up the ass more than jesus did

why does the horned guy gotta be the bad one, why not the hippy
its all bullshit anyways, both sides of it
La Veyans seem reasonable though, left hand path shyt

That didnt even make sense. Besides, La Veyans are satanists you idiot.
You have probably not even read the christian bible or anything about any of the facets of satanism either. stfu :mad:

d00d989
03-16-2006, 05:21 AM
lol
you goofballs
look at whats real

science

justinsane
03-16-2006, 03:37 PM
GRAB THE DEVIL BY THE HORNS AND FUCK HIM IN THE ASS

Euphoric
03-16-2006, 04:17 PM
Thats not vry nice..

puffpuffand away
03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
i dont no why any 1 wood want 2 think satin iz equal 2 God, he waz an angel that got Thrown out of heaven...why wood any 1 want 2 follow him...or say anything good about him...if u believe in satin then u will surely die...believe in God and all that iz good, then there will b no death, but a rebirth in2 the kingdom of heave...so while here on earth, live ur life the way u no God wood want u 2...how does an eteriny in hell , burning, compare 2 an eternity in heaven, with no pain, or sorrow, no hate...id rather suffer i second in time here on this earth, than an eterity in hell...i,ll take my chance,s with God...and hope i make it...satin represent hate pain ,all evil...who cood really want this...worship satin>>>kiss ur ass good bye...also , if u believe in hell u have 2 believe in heaven...God has givein the ability 2 make choises...use them wisely...

puffpuffand away
03-17-2006, 03:38 AM
God made us...but i say again, He gave us the ability 2 make decisions...well eve made a wrong decision...hensence forth sin waz created...now we more or less make our own mistake,s...not God...he didnt give us decease,s and he didnt make countries 2 have hunger...we r doin this all 2 ourselve,s ,by the way we live...he made thing,s on this earth 4 our use, not misuse...we r the 1,s screwin up not God...he is there 4 us all ,and is willing 2 4 give us r sin,s...satin promises us, death and damnation,an eternity of suffering... God promises us everlasting life...so now...it is ur decision...

PureEvil760
03-17-2006, 11:15 AM
wow following somthing that doesnt exist..well i suppose it could be reality if studied..i mean well if there is a satan he is in charge of the planet right now so get ready to fight him off.

Kryzco
03-19-2006, 12:43 PM
www.churchofsatan.com (http://www.churchofsatan.com)

my little internet bible

I, myself, am Laveyan Satanist

UnViaje
03-24-2006, 07:03 PM
That didnt even make sense. Besides, La Veyans are satanists you idiot.
You have probably not even read the christian bible or anything about any of the facets of satanism either. stfu :mad:
awwww, look at the lil cute angry face, how proud u must feel
Excuse me, I was concentrating on eating out your mom.
Happy now faggot?
No?
GO EAT A DICK

its all bs anyways, not be taken seriously or one ends up like you

true dood

Euphoric
03-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Resorting to feeble minded name calling now? Obviously I had a point, why else would he get so defensive?
unViaje has no concept of spirituality to begin with, going on a spirituality forum like a lost child with nothing more to add than ignorance and hate Hahah his best weapon is equal to an angry first grader. What an insect!

Euphoric
03-24-2006, 08:53 PM
I dont play your homoerotic games,james garza . You sound pretty frustrated. Is it because you're supressing something?(found a dozen posts on the web where he refers to people in homoerotic ways just look)
Oh well, you're miserable grinding away in your world of hate. Ive been reading your past posts and it looks like you are going nowhere but your own little hell :) Ill take comfort in that! Destroying yourself more painfully than i ever could.
Respond if you like i have u on ignore too problem solved :cool:

UnViaje
03-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh, so you take homoeroticism seriously, lmao.

Wow, 2 replies to one post, I think your a lil too obsessed w/ me buddy, thanx for the ignore.

Funny how one small misunderstanding of a retarded book provokes so much passionate despising, yeah, n I'm going to a "hell"
poor lost little girl, where is your mother at?

Euphoric
03-25-2006, 12:46 AM
This message is hidden because UnViaje is on your ignore list. See it filters out the crap Hahah I figure dude is so hardcore, spends a lot of time with his family and lives at home...Thinks he's hardcore because he's a poor hispanic pot smoker who listens to rap while visiting his grandmother. Hehe

GHoSToKeR
03-25-2006, 05:56 AM
awwww, look at the lil cute angry face, how proud u must feel
Excuse me, I was concentrating on eating out your mom.
Happy now faggot?
No?
GO EAT A DICK
I don't often think people should be banned (except myself, lol) - freedom of speech and all - but if I had to choose, i'd pick you. Shut the fuck up and quit insulting respected members when you've only been here five minutes.

*pulls out his wang*

Now munch on this and be quiet.

Euphoric
03-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Mwahahah
Yeah, u know, u can still chill with your grandma and crack people in half cut them in peices and such..Ed Gein lived at home i believed. It was just an example.

Satanic Rule 11
"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/politics/LaVey/11_rules.html

GHoSToKeR
03-26-2006, 04:06 AM
u can still chill with your grandma and crack people in half cut them in peices and such..
For sure, I do it all the time. I was thinking of like streamlining the whole thing, you know like combining the two to boost productivity, but I only have one grandma left and i've grown kinda attached. *shrug*

karmaxul
03-26-2006, 04:15 AM
The code the church does not want people to know....

PureEvil760
03-26-2006, 05:01 AM
going to hell is fun, u should try it some day

Great Spirit
03-26-2006, 06:37 AM
Satan is the self that we all must conquer. Satan is personified by the Bible, but the Bible's message on Satan was really just trying to emphasize what Satan is like and what are the attributes of Satan. Even thoughy many religions profess a belief in Satan, no there is no personification of a creature named Satan wholly and it is definately not what Fundementalists believe.

god is just the life process itself and creation is an expression of God. the Teacher said that he is in the Father (the superconcious Creator), and the Father in him, so that whoever sees the Son sees the Father. the Son is humanity perfected. it is balanced by light and dark.

jesus, buddha, prophets of the past, are more like god's expression in humanity by teaching humanity spiritual lessons. don't get caught up in religion though. they are in reality traps and should never be taken in a fundemental fashion. but religion has value. however, satan is the ego force or negative animal-like behavior that is used that we all must conquer, but what i really mean is to control. it is written in the Gospel of Philip that the companion of Jesus was Mary of Magdala so even the Lord that so many people praise as being against sex and marriage was married and possibly had a child and had a bloodline on Earth.

It is what we call the Dark. as the Gospel of Philip states that Light and Darkness are brothers. We need to but these lower 3 chakra points in balance...not suppress them totally because the Dark has just enough value as the Light ironically speaking. our chakras are more like energy receptors of a 7th dimensional high reality (7 spirits of God in Revelation). We have to find value in the Dark to keep evolving.

think of it this way. to balance your three lower chakras think of something you THOUGHT was bad, but later turned out it was actually good once ALL of the sides were reviewed. analyzing the Dark trying to find value is very hard and it is our mission here to find out why. Loving people we generally find to dislike is the first step.

karmaxul
03-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Great spirit, dude I am Satan

Nice to meet you. Either kill the worship inside you or it will kill you.

Why dont you preach on a cathlic website, I dont know if you read the name but this is cannabis.com not cathlics.com

Great Spirit
03-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Remember in the one Beavis and Butt-Head episode where Beavis has rabies and the doctor tried to fake loosing his thumb and Butt-Head goes "you're stupid.."

karmaxul
03-26-2006, 07:28 AM
No never watched it.

Why do you think worship is good?

Do you smoke cannabis?

What is up with preaching the bible?

Great Spirit
03-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Over 1000 posts in a single month almost?? Wow you must do a lot of bullshitting. I think there is something you may want to tell me :thumbsup:

And C is my name on the HighTimes boards. Of course NSA scum would know that! Funny too how I say "One Love C" when I post on their. More evidence is always great! :dance:

You and your egotistical friends are sick motherfuckers and will experience the hell of hells due to your lack of insight and your hatred towards others.

You do realize that Mabus (Bush) will be defeated and that this life is just a test for evolution right? You'll evolve kid. *KISS*

UnViaje
03-27-2006, 01:25 AM
*pulls out his wang out own ass*

Want a tissue fukkn crybaby? Seriously, you sensitive "satanists" becoming snappy cunts like underpaid pop divas is the funniest thing in the world, thanx bytches. Now get in the corner n re-evaluate your demented institutionalized thinking processes. "Insect", lmao.

Oh, and forgive me for not wasting away my life on the internet while being proud about it
damn dude must be hardly workin, almost 8,000 :thumbsup:

calm down you half ass 'Cthulhu' wannabes

boiled down, the killer in the name of god and the satanist sacrificing one's corpse are one in the same, retarded

suhl
03-27-2006, 01:50 AM
i watched a show on the history channel on the history of this and it is totally made up. according to it the name satan didnt even come about until two hundred years ago or so. satanists=sadsacks wanting attention.

Euphoric
03-27-2006, 02:26 AM
i watched a show on the history channel on the history of this and it is totally made up. according to it the name satan didnt even come about until two hundred years ago or so. satanists=sadsacks wanting attention.

America was founded around 200 years ago..does that mean americans are "sadsacks" who call themselves american because they want attention?
Read more about a subject before making a fool of yourself. You don't understand this path or it's followers, youve made that clear.

Euphoric
03-27-2006, 02:36 AM
http://www.satanslibrary.net/

TonyD
04-01-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't believe in shit and if had my way nobody else would.