PDA

View Full Version : Woodchipped women

psychocat
01-22-2007, 11:20 PM
I was reading the latest news in the case of the Canadian serial killer trial and just thought that it makes Texas chainsaw look like a comedy.
Jury braces itself for a horror tale of missing women and a pig farm - World - Times Online (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2556040,00.html)
Horror film based on Pickton due out before trial (http://www.missingpeople.net/horror_film_based_on_pickton_due.htm)

MastaChronic
01-24-2007, 08:23 AM
that guy looks like the pig farmer from harold and kumar

LIP
01-24-2007, 01:42 PM
I've been reading about this in the papers for the last couple of days. Some people are so... fuck, i cant describe how fucked up and wierd it is.

LIP
01-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Human meat tastes like pork supposidly so it's be hard for anyone to know. But damn. Errr. It's so wrong.

LIP
01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I've read about it lol. That's why i put supposidly, i dont know, nor do i want to know. I wouldnt be able to knowingly eat human meat. It's just as bad as knowingly eating shit. No one would do it, no one!

Shovelhandle
01-24-2007, 03:15 PM
The B movie, Motel Hell starring Rory Calhoun used to be campy fun.......

: (

Shov

Inferius
01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
This story just made me sick to my stomach..... :mad:

psychocat
01-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Cannibals call humans the long pig.

ValkyrieAg
01-24-2007, 11:10 PM
*flips open cell phone*
"Jesse! Starve the pigs, I'll be there in the morning"
*closes cell phone*

As for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre story, its actually very much fabricated. The guy in question his name is Ed Gein. People thought he was just some harmless weird old man. He only killed a few people, but mostly he would dig up corpses and play with em. Nothing like what is portrayed. Travis county, the place that it takes place, is actually the same county that Austin, Texas is in. Its pretty heavily populated (I-35 runs through it) so its not like its all barren. I've seen scarier shit in Arkansas. *shudder*

psychocat
01-25-2007, 03:03 AM
I know all about Ed. You should also know that the movie Psycho by a certain Mr Hitchcock was also based on him.

Sweeney Todd had a similar manner for disposing of his victims (pies)) but I doubt he killed as many as the Canadian Chipper