PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue I&II

tom_mate
01-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Did anyone play these games on the Dreamcast? Probably amongst the best games I've ever played, well under rated.

B.Basher
01-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Yeah man. Shenmue was incredible and nothing has come close since. Never got round to completing the second part which sucks, but still loved it.

RYO HAZUKI CHAAAAAAH!!

Ramulux
01-29-2007, 05:46 AM
Shenmue is the shit, both of them were damn fun. Im pissed there still isnt another sequel to tie everything up.

Inferius
01-29-2007, 09:26 AM
:)
Incredible game. Best graphics i've ever seen, although I haven't played anything on the new systems.

Powerful, beautiful, immersive, although it never Really gave you a chance to have a lot of fun fighting. I always wished that they'd give me more time to learn moves/fighting styles and more time to use them, but it was a role playing plot-driven game so it didn't really matter.

I got the second one on dreamcast, didn't have the language disc or something... tried it on xbox and found it was taking too long.
But I would love to replay the first one again.
God it was so fucking incredible...
it's all coming back to me...
the cinematics and the weather and timing and the running, little sudden moments of speech and humor and crazy on-screen directional high-speed chases...
soooooooooo beautiful...

I could buy sodas and feed the kitty and look at the sky for HOURS...
hahaha nitey.

B.Basher
01-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Am I alone in thinking a cross between Ong-Bak and Shenmue would be the most ultimate game of all time?