PDA

View Full Version : robbed of motivation

halospaceboy
01-22-2007, 10:04 AM
well here i am writing this tread when i should be getting a peice ready for collage. this ever happen to u. cant seem to get motivated to start it. so its a cup of strong coffee for me and hold off on a spliff untill i at least start it, then ill have to finish it. got to hand in a essay on a famous chef of our choice. i picked anthony bourdaine i think he's a good sport got a couple of good books out about the goings on in kitchen when he was doing his training and so on. any way i thought id share this with u seen as i have the pc on. (copy paste, copy past)

TheBudBuster
01-22-2007, 01:35 PM
fantastic chef.. one of the best.. so ppl say he is the best... but i love reading raymond blancs books ther really interesting.. hes really inspiring... also some people dont like young jamie . but i think hes class..hes turned the course of healthy eating around in this country. i can remember the food that was served before him.. now everyone is health concious about food.. also.. P aul rankin from belfast is a great chef..hes very traditional...and his food is fantastic... ive eatten in most restaruants in belfast city centre.. he owns about 4 i thinks.. ther all fine.. no matter what anyone says.. even tho hes never or rearely cooking.. fair play to him,,and his wifee..

i had no clue you wer a chef... finally someone to talk too..

halospaceboy
01-23-2007, 10:56 AM
the trials and tribulations of a busy kitchen. i agree jamie is class and he has done a lot of work for kids in perticular. i like ramsay too. rankin is good, i like the old programs of keith floyd half pissed on location somewhere and not being able to comunicate with locals hes commicail. some good places down here to eat not as many as ur parts. iv been out for a while due to a crash. but im going back friday. ye bourdaine's tv program i find to be an eye opener, he was even taken hostage in beruit while filming i belive. gotta go need to finish more stuff for college good luck.

rastagal
01-23-2007, 09:28 PM
have you reported the thft to the proper authorities?

Bourdaine is insane, chicks love him, he reminds me of an ex of mine. hes so sensous you can almost taste the food thru the screen, he's Nigella for women,mmm.
I'd make him an auld coddle if he ever came to dublin.
Bet he loves a spliff and leornard cohen.

TheBudBuster
01-24-2007, 01:27 PM
seen it a rfew times.. .i remember the one where they were supposed to have put the waitresses bunny rabbits on the menu.. very funny. its very ranchy too hes quite the ladies man.. the show is really true like the way they always meet up after work.. and they way the chefs alway stick togther and chat about cooking. ivee noticed that a good chef will be going nuts in the bar talking about the service. what went rong, even if your n the shits when ya get to the bar.. its all talk....i

halospaceboy
01-25-2007, 09:49 AM
yes rasta he loves a spliff and a lot more also lcohen as far as i no. maby i should report the teft i dont no

TheBudBuster
01-25-2007, 12:32 PM
all the great chefs have to be inspired somehow and cannabis grows all over in their countrys so why not utilise the flava flava.. it would be great to be the head chef and also be a stoner... ahhh the life..

halospaceboy
01-27-2007, 04:37 PM
the life indeed maby some day open a cannabis cafe, long way away in ireland maby, but some day.

Land of Drought
01-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Ha haha Cannabis Cafe In Dublin Jesus ,,hahahahahha

YOu cant smoke in Public Lads come on ,,,lol

Bit too late for anyhope with that one,, Nice Dream stick to trying too keep yourself in stash and put the Subject on the shelf....

Cannabis Cafe in Dublin,,, haha smokers in general seem to back smoking bans for baccie,,,why would naw i wont it sounds like im giving Out,,,Its Buds tread anyway off the subject,,,,,,,,,

Eat more Cannabis perhaps ..

Peace Out D

Land of Drought
01-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Sorr halo You started the tread Appol's...... Robbed of motivation?....Sometimes its a sign your just not interested full stop,,cant blame a plant come on its like the Propaganda under your skin so when times are a bit low or stressed dont blame it on your habbit..Too simple im afraid....Try some sativas instead on Indica hash of whatevers ur poison..

Take it Handy D

TheBudBuster
01-29-2007, 01:13 PM
I thinks im gonna stick to eating after my harvest.. go off the smokeing for a while let the Funds recover..
"Sometimes its a sign your just not interested full stop,,cant blame a plant come on its like the Propaganda under your skin so when times are a bit low or stressed dont blame it on your habbit.."|Its a better habbit than alcoholism. lol

Thats really brightened my day, the voices in my head keep telling me im bad,, but thats the voice of bush sayin,,Acheem THe WAR on Drugs is winning.. Listen to the capatilist wer all criminals for loving a plant... How.. i think not... thanks im never doubting the power of cannabis again...

Peace

kongo
01-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Good man thats the spirit positve irations bredrin even when your low.And lets face herb can do that sometimes but sometimes you just need to change the herb your smoking.I swear its the same for me,certain weed just doesn't agree with me mentally and a lota the time phisicyally so I change from time to time cut back,smoke just the bong for a while or make cakes bars etc.Your not alone buster in your doubts good to hear your feelin positve agin.

Made some flap jacks friday night and DAMN we were HIGH HIGH bredrin ohh weee!!! were we high it was like scene missing lmao tellin ya.Let me know if youse want the recepie and I'l post it simple yet effective lol.Peace

TheBudBuster
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
I feel good.. nanananaanann a.. Thanks man.. stick the recipe onto KD.IE keep the good ones to us boys.. i cant flipping wait.. not long before ive fatt hardy buds... ther look ing fat now ...and ive a good varity .. but the satives are taking ages.. indica is flying..

Peace
AND LOVE
TBB

halospaceboy
02-01-2007, 09:52 AM
so try sativa instead of indica will do will do.

halospaceboy
02-01-2007, 09:53 AM
so lowrider is cross sativa and indice?