PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Bob01
11-26-2004, 05:13 PM
I have been doing a lot of reading in the message board. It seems that since I was clean for 57-58 days, then smoked very little a week ago and been drinking a lot of water and taking goldenseal, that I should be fine for a piss test on Monday morning? Any advise or thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Crow Shindle
11-28-2004, 05:38 AM
If I were to "hypothetically" be subject to random piss testing, here is what i would "hypothetically" do. First, pound water like a mother fucker. Second, Pee. Repeat first and second steps until pee is crystal clear. Next, pray to whatever higher power you beleive in. Then, I would fill an eye dropper with some liquid bleach, or put powdered bleach (clorox) under a fingernail and put that in my sample cup along with my crystal clear piss. I make no guarantees this will work for you but *fingers crossed, knock on wood* been good to me so far...

Hope this helps

Bob01
11-28-2004, 02:46 PM
I went and got a drug test kit yesterday morning from Walgreens. I came up negative. I guess the pounding of water has done the trick. I'm still pounding water, I have the test in the morning. My piss is clear and need to do something to put some color back in.

Encatuse
11-29-2004, 04:02 AM
They dont care if it has color in it. But, not drinking anything puts color in it.