PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here watch TNA?

Antihero867
01-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Just wondering what everyone thinks about TNA Wrestling. I think that they are have the potential to bring wrestling into the mainstream scene again like it was during the WCW days. And hopefully they will gain popularity and give WWE some decent competition. And hopefully change the shitty style of promoting that vince has been doing since the whole "sports entertainment" bullshit started.

station
01-15-2007, 05:47 PM
I use to watch a lot of wrestling but in the past year or so its full of bullshit and hardly any wrestling actually going on. just bunch of buffed up homos yellin at each other with hot bitches at there side.
GET THE TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS going. Duddlie Boys COME ON!!! thats the shit i loved watching. but gave up on it all now. once in awhile ill watch TNA but i dont see that going anywhere to fast. TNA has been around for awhile and never has been really popular and i dont see it ever will be.IMO.

Antihero867
01-16-2007, 12:12 AM
I use to watch a lot of wrestling but in the past year or so its full of bullshit and hardly any wrestling actually going on. just bunch of buffed up homos yellin at each other with hot bitches at there side.
GET THE TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS going. Duddlie Boys COME ON!!! thats the shit i loved watching. but gave up on it all now. once in awhile ill watch TNA but i dont see that going anywhere to fast. TNA has been around for awhile and never has been really popular and i dont see it ever will be.IMO.

Haha yea but thats mainly wwe that is filled with all the stupid shit. TNA is focusing more on good wrestling rather thain over the top storylines. Such as the WWE storyline a few years about kane killing a girl and then raping her dead body. That single storyline make me stop watching WWE.

OniEhtRedrum781
01-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Fuck yeah! TNA fuckin' rocks my world. AJ Styles and Abyss are fuckin' nuts!

OniEhtRedrum781
01-16-2007, 12:21 AM
Antihero867, have you ever watched Ring of Honor or Combat Zone Wrestling? If you like TNA, you'll fuckin' love those two promotions, most of their guys come from there.

Also if you get the chance, look up some videos from Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (FMW). They have insane matches like Exploding Cage Matches or Electrified Pool Matches.

Search em when you get the chance, I guaran-fuckin'-tee you won't be disappointed...

Antihero867
01-16-2007, 02:57 AM
Antihero867, have you ever watched Ring of Honor or Combat Zone Wrestling? If you like TNA, you'll fuckin' love those two promotions, most of their guys come from there.

Also if you get the chance, look up some videos from Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (FMW). They have insane matches like Exploding Cage Matches or Electrified Pool Matches.

Search em when you get the chance, I guaran-fuckin'-tee you won't be disappointed...

Nah i havnt had the chance to see those promotions yet but im downloading some ROH as we speak. Just about every TNA superstar was in ROH at one point so i figure itll be pretty good.

tom_mate
01-22-2007, 02:21 PM
TNA will never rival WWE, Vince could buy it out at any moment he wants.

OniEhtRedrum781
01-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Is that why he stopped having public press conferences cuz too many people were chanting TNA?

Antihero867
01-23-2007, 05:54 AM
Is that why he stopped having public press conferences cuz too many people were chanting TNA?

Haha thats awsome. I dont watch wwe anymore but someone told me at work that on raw last week during some shitty storyline with Rosey O'Donald the crowd started chanting TNA.

But Tom_Mate. I think that vince is letting TNA take grow big. Because in Vinces DVD he says that he kinds regrets eliminating all his competition. Because when theirs no competition then their is no where to go. Hes already at the top. Hes the only Big Time wrestling promotion at the time. So up until a few years ago wrestling fans had no other choice thain to watch wwe. So TNA probley wont be big enough to faze wwe for a few more years, but when they do, were gonna be looking at another golden age for wrestling. One that hopefully wont end as awful as the WCW era did.

MotleyCrueBoy24
01-25-2007, 02:27 AM
yeah, i watch A LOT of Tits N Ass

tom_mate
01-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Haha yea but thats mainly wwe that is filled with all the stupid shit. TNA is focusing more on good wrestling rather thain over the top storylines. Such as the WWE storyline a few years about kane killing a girl and then raping her dead body. That single storyline make me stop watching WWE.

What are you talking about? that storyline never happened.

spliffstar22
01-29-2007, 03:22 PM
^^It did, kind of.......Triple H made a vid where he had a kane mask on, and took an inflatable girl and did something, i can't really remember the rest.......but it was STUPID.............TNA is good, but won't phase them for awhile, cause their on Spike, but now their primetime, they have a chance.......I can't stop watching wwe, not that it hasn't gotten a bit crappy, but i've been watching it from when i was like 2, when Hogan was there, Flair had the "real" worlds title, and undertaker first came out, that's when wrestling was fuckin great............

tom_mate
01-29-2007, 06:04 PM
My mistake, I do remember that, that was done in really bad taste. I also didn't like the story line just before Eddie died when him and Rey Mysterio were fighting over his son. That was messed up.

I think WWE has got alot better over the last year though, I really enjoy it, good light hearted entertainment innit.

OniEhtRedrum781
01-30-2007, 11:33 PM
My mistake, I do remember that, that was done in really bad taste. I also didn't like the story line just before Eddie died when him and Rey Mysterio were fighting over his son. That was messed up.

I think WWE has got alot better over the last year though, I really enjoy it, good light hearted entertainment innit.

I agree, especially right now, they are building up very good feuds going into Wrestlemania. Now we can finally forget about that long-ass Cena/Edge feud