PDA

View Full Version : I have two weeks...need a program

yourBUDdy
11-24-2004, 04:48 PM
So here's my scenerio...
5'8", 190 lbs, VERY light smoker. Once a month or so, not a lot at all. i have 22 days between my last bowl and my test (Dec 6th). It's a pretty big pay raise and I have a lot riding on it so I'm stressing a little. I've read the forums and it seems like everyone has 2-3 days to get clean...luckily I have a lot longer. So, what do I need to be doing in the next twelve days to test clean? From what I have read a lot of water, exercising this week and then rebuild the fat next week. BUT I'm open to suggestions because I need to pass.
Thx!

wonka911
11-26-2004, 02:58 AM
well if your a heavy smoker, like once a day, it will come out completely after about a month, but if your a light smoker most the time in comes out in about 1 week or less. I had a friend that did it one day, then 4 days later her dad took her for a piss test and she passed, so nothing to worry about really...it will deffinantly come out by then...but if i were you i still go safe and try to drink alot...peace

ickivicki
11-29-2004, 04:48 AM
stop exercising like a day or two before your test. Fat is constantly secreting THC into your bloodstream which then deposits into your urine. You really only need to drink alot of water the day of your test. Make sure you take a triple dose of vitamin b-12(this only has to be done the day of the test)(for color) and increase your creatine intake, eitherwith a powdered supplement or eat more red meat or fish (you know things high in protein). If you dilute your uirne about 2-4 hour before your test and do these other things you should pass especially because your are not a heavy smoker. GOOD LUCK!