PDA

View Full Version : Just want a review of plantlightinghydroponics[]com

Pasofol
01-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Not sure where to post such a thing but mods are free to move if it's better in another thread.

Well ordered just before new years, credit card got charged on the 1st. Haven't heard from them since, status says processing. I see alot of people refering to stuff on that site so on but has anyone ordered from them before?

I've sent a email without a reply and will give them a call tomorrow to see what's up.

One guy is calling them a rip off http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff125757.htm Got a refund eventually though.

Might be just one guy, but doing some research couldn't find a customer or other problems. A lot adversitement online, which seems like a money grap.

L3G10N
01-08-2007, 11:33 PM
I have ordered from them twice in the last month, i got my packages in about 3 days time. No problems at all. I will continue to do business with them. Could it maybe have somthing to do with the fact that you are out of country?

xcrispi
01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
i've dealt w/ them -n- not gotten screwed . got a greenair 4 gang controller from them . for cheap .
peace
crispi

dusto2k3
01-09-2007, 03:34 AM
i've ordered with no issues. Fast shipping and good service.

Pasofol
01-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Alright thanks guys, good to know they are actually sending products.

Pasofol
01-21-2007, 12:00 PM
I got my stuff about 3 days after posting this. Everything works and like ordered. The UPS was more than expected so didn't save much in the long run. The shipping and brokerage/taxes was more than 2/3 of the cost of the products.

They packaged everything into one box which was huge might have been the reason for th delay, I asked them to do so. Less brokerage fees this way.

Over all happy with them, americans should buy from this guy/s.