PDA

View Full Version : My dark side....

hewhispers
01-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Once again he reveals himself.
A friend and I go to a bar to watch the NFL games last night.
The crowd is generally younger than us.
Thats OK. We're there for the game.

Through the night he chats up the hostess.
She's cute enough. She's small short. Maybe all of 100lbs soaking wet.
He's interested in her. She smiles and they joke with one another.
She engages him. Laughs at his jokes. I observe the two in the flirting dance but I pay more attention to the game and my Stoli O and 7. Human nature intrigues me. i sense that he's pressing, trying to hard to impress.
When she is not there i suggest that he reign it in a bit.
Be casual. Get the digits and call her another night. A hunt need not be finished the first night. He knows better but still presses.

Then the shift takes place. What was once a sure thing, no longer is. Its slowly slipping away. Now she's bringing up the boyfriend reference for the first time. Discomfort hangs in the air like cigarette smoke. My buddy has officially crashed and burned. I see it all but no one knows that. I claim the body and drop him home. My night should be over. But its not.

I go back to the bar.
She's there still but now off the clock.
I buy her a drink and offer up an apology for my friend.
Trying too hard and all of that.
No boyfriend.

A bit more that 2 hours later I am in her bed. she ontop of me, naked, my bone buried deep inside her little sex. I go at her for an hour. Its typically more than most women can bare. She cums over and over the throws up the white flag.

"oh...I never do this. I swear" she offers.
Yeah, whatever.

While she is on her back she watches as I rub one out all over that small frame of hers. She's covered. I collapse exhausted.

Twenty minutes pass.
I regain the strength to dress.

I leave her wondering if I will ever call.
I know I wont.

Its now 2am. I am driving home.

I feel bad afterwards. Like I betrayed my friend.
But he couldnt close the deal, right?
Yeah but does that mean I should have fucked her just because I could?
My dark side.

Yeah I always feel bad after I shoot the load, but never before.
Funny how thatworks.

The only reason he didnt close the deal and I did...?
I made her feel that I didnt care.
I was a challage. My friend was pushy. Fine line.'

A part of me feels bad that I can easily manipulate others....
but only after I shoot the load.

Inferius
01-09-2007, 08:02 AM
I like.

Aly_G
01-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Holy shit dude you should write stories lol.. I wish I could write like that haha but yeah.. I know how you feel.. I look at it as.. some things are just meant to happen.

azure
01-11-2007, 12:32 PM
nice! ...if its true

HiProGlow
01-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't call that a dark side, more like a horny side! She wasn't into your friend, so you ended up "in"to her! If you'd have filmed it and then showed your friend, now that might have been a dark sided thing to do! Peace!

slipknotpsycho
01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
just a question, have you or are you planning on telling him that you got the hot little number that he couldn't? maybe it's just my personality, but i'd be rubbing it all in his face... well not all in his face.... but i'd definately let it be known.

hewhispers
01-15-2007, 08:18 PM
slipknotpsycho
sorry....forgot about this thread.
no, i wouldn't rub it in his face.
that would make him feel bad and I don't do that to friends.

I mean if I were really mean I would have texted him a photo from my camera phone while she was being fed.

I am not really mean.