PDA

View Full Version : Scary experience last night

Bob the Awesome
01-08-2007, 03:55 AM
So, I was goin to a friend's house to drink and smoke (We didn't get to hang out on New Year's) and I had to pick up a friend from work before we went down.

So he gets out at 11:15, we drive 5 minutes to get to his house. He's only gonna be a few minutes so he runs in to change and get his stuff. I sit in my car, lookin through my cell phone.

Well, a car stops behind me, and a guy walks out shining a cop flashlight into my car. Now, the catch here is, my friend has a brother who volunteers for the fire department and he carries around a lot of police equipment. On a few occasions he's walked up and shined his light at me, acting as if he was gonna arrest me.

So, I see this, and seeing as how the guy looks like this dude's brother, I roll down the window and say "Haha, very funny."

Except it was a sheriff. First thing he asks is "what's funny?", I probably had a freaked-out look by this point.

So he asks me why I'm sitting on the street, I slip up on my words but finally explained that I mistook him for someone else, he asked me if the car was mine, and finally let me be. I was scared shitless, having 2 bottles of alcohol in the car (1 open), about 3 grams of weed, paraphenalia, and I'm 18.

I'm just happy I got out OK, I coulda easily got hit up with 4 charges if he searched my vehicle... thank god I remained calm and had all my stuff stashed out of view.

So, share some of your close run-ins with the popo

KottonMouthKid
01-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Smoking a bowl on my new friends porch.

Crown Vic rolls up.

His dad is the deputy sheriff of out citys police force.

My friend stashes the bowl, so his dad doesnt see. And his dad tells us to leave.

Soon we start seeing his dad roll up behind us, so we stayed calm and tooka shortcut to my house. We got out of sight right as the cop rolled past my driveway, we thought he saw us though, so we hid in my shed for a minute and went inside when it was completly clear.

scarry shit

Bob the Awesome
01-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Yea, scary shit too. I've been reading up on what the cops can and can't do on Erowid, it's frightening all they can do.