PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighting

GotWake88
01-05-2007, 07:33 AM
There was a UFO sighting at Chicago O'Hare. Pilots and employees report seeing a metallic disk hover, then dart upwards, leavine a hole in the clouds. Before the story came out, residents called in, revealing exact descriptions.

What does everyone here think about it and UFOs in general?

I wonder what it would be like to smoke up with aliens. Kick ass.

slipknotpsycho
01-05-2007, 07:48 AM
pilots and employees... but none of the 'customers' report anything?

Crystalline Green
01-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I've really been researching them lately. It's very intriguing. I believe in them.

GotWake88
01-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Not sure about customers, but I know that several people in the area described the event before the story surfaced.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272610773.shtml

xblackdogx
01-05-2007, 08:12 AM
well, fuck what "they" saw.
US Gov't (aka FAA) laughed in their faces, yes, right in the pilot's faces.
i believe my government

slipknotpsycho
01-05-2007, 08:16 AM
i believe my government

since when, you're one of the biggest conspiracy nuts on these boards...

GotWake88
01-05-2007, 08:16 AM
I find it rather arrogant for humans to believe that in all of the incomprehensibly vast near-infinity that is the universe, there is only one form of intelligent life dwelling on (from the perspective of the universe at whole) a quite insignificant planet.

xblackdogx
01-05-2007, 08:18 AM
since when, you're one of the biggest conspiracy nuts on these boards...

well, while i like your name calling,
i had an epiphany

will you welcome me to the dark side w/ a joint?

MinusRyan
01-05-2007, 08:46 AM
I have an interesting idea(s)

I've been thinking about the universe for sometime as I watch the science channel on a regular basis, I have been thinking a long time about some things regarding it. Since we are Humans, being intelligently designed species, on one small dot of a planet within an infinite universe it had occurred to me.

WE ARE NOT FUCKING ALONE.

Let me explain, WE hear these UFO sightings all the time, throughout history time and time again. WHAT IF, there we're beings LIKE us, but were thousands of years advanced than the Human race. THEY have the technology to travel light-years to reach other galaxies than their own, in search of what WE ourselves are searching for, and that is another intelligent race LIKE us.

This may strike you but what if they 'planted' us here so-to-speak, then to later observe us and our actions?

SO, there's no doubt in my goddamn mind that we are being observed by 'other'
advanced beings. Think about it. But all this in mind, they are watching us without the destructive tendencies. *COUGH* War of the Worlds... give me a break, they could of killed the entire Human race long before we ever came to be.

(This is all hypothetical of course)

happy toking :rasta:

ValkyrieAg
01-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Well, I think we can all agree there is no life in our solar system. I think it is obvious, for life to florish, you need water and sunlight. Earth is perfect because we are the best distance from/to the sun to have the climate we enjoy.

In other galaxies, you would imagine that any rock that is a perfect distance away from a heat source/sun, life would be able to exist.

TheKidThatLovesMary
01-05-2007, 09:28 AM
i love to think outside the box and im kinda bored so let me tell you acouple of my ideas and minusRyan i think that your ideas cool kinda like a experiment for our future beings. If there are "aliens" i dont feel in any way scared they just dont give out the vibe they want to hurt us cus like ryan said they would of done it long ago and in a way it seems like they are studying us... from some of the stories i hear people get obducted and then have a strange marking... what do we do with sharks tag them and watch what they do... and with cows i hear they like cut them open... maybe for research? Another idea is what if its us in a billion years or so just we learned how to travel back in time but then again this could fuck up all man kind cus we see them or they change one thing and they might mess up the future. Or what if the goverment is friends with these other beings and we dont know? hmmm there are soo many possibillities please do not take this post seriously just expressing things that are fun to consider. Like i said before i love to think outside the box it really lets you explore your imagination and think big.

nikweiser
01-05-2007, 09:41 AM
i was just watching this video doc about aliens and area 51 and ufos and shit..
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=area+51+alien&search=Search

watch them in order, they are all 10mins each.. its some interesting stuff..
not to mention im REALLY high.. i just smoked some amazing bud.. i havent been this high in a looooong time i feel like back in the day.. thats what we all said.. i was trippin out on bongs and shit.. its definatly sativa dominant =]

anyways.. enjoy watching that its TRIPPY its worth the watch

slipknotpsycho
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
well, while i like your name calling,
i had an epiphany

will you welcome me to the dark side w/ a joint?

name calling or not, it's still the truth... and yeah i'll welcome you with a joint... i'd welcome anyone with a joint.

MinusRyan
01-05-2007, 11:50 AM
You will be mind-blown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLj2ScRkFo&mode=related&search=

Abattoir Dream
01-05-2007, 12:03 PM

I've been thinking about the universe for sometime as I watch the science channel on a regular basis, I have been thinking a long time about some things regarding it. Since we are Humans, being intelligently designed species, on one small dot of a planet within an infinite universe it had occurred to me.

WE ARE NOT FUCKING ALONE.

Let me explain, WE hear these UFO sightings all the time, throughout history time and time again. WHAT IF, there we're beings LIKE us, but were thousands of years advanced than the Human race. THEY have the technology to travel light-years to reach other galaxies than their own, in search of what WE ourselves are searching for, and that is another intelligent race LIKE us.

This may strike you but what if they 'planted' us here so-to-speak, then to later observe us and our actions?

SO, there's no doubt in my goddamn mind that we are being observed by 'other'
advanced beings. Think about it. But all this in mind, they are watching us without the destructive tendencies. *COUGH* War of the Worlds... give me a break, they could of killed the entire Human race long before we ever came to be.

hahaha... well, ive not heard that one before! lol

yeh, ETs are obviously out there, they just arent recognized in scientific encyclopedias...

Abattoir Dream
01-05-2007, 12:09 PM
lol the video above my last post completely contradicts what i just said lol

MinusRyan
01-05-2007, 12:22 PM
lol the video above my last post completely contradicts what i just said lol

ROFL.

make it legal
01-05-2007, 12:43 PM

happy toking :rasta:

haha someones watching too much south park

closeddoors
01-05-2007, 05:19 PM
I made a thread on this in the lounge yesterday because I didn't know there was a conspiracy board. Anyways, this is about an hour and thirty minutes long, but really worth watching.

UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied (2006)

http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/ufo.htm

xblackdogx
01-05-2007, 05:36 PM
You will be mind-blown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLj2ScRkFo&mode=related&search=

i linked the whole vid on the area 51 thread...
i don't think anyone watched it!

Psycho4Bud
01-05-2007, 07:22 PM
i linked the whole vid on the area 51 thread...
i don't think anyone watched it!

ALWAYS making assuptions.......LOL. I found the "nuclear" issues very interesting. If what they say is true, seems that "Big Brother" may be a bit beyond what it was initially thought of.

I'm going to try to find a bit more info on that crash in Norway....if I do I'll post it.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Psycho4Bud
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
1962 April 18th: Las Vegas, U.S.A
One of the most intriguing crash reports to have surfaced over the years is a report of a crash that occurred in the Air Force Base of Nellis AFB, Nevada in 1962. For many years this case was thought of nothing more than a rumour amongst UFO researchers. However, reports and statements from many eyewitnesses slowly emerged, enough so, for researchers to start digging for more information.

The object was first spotted over Oneida, New York and was heading in a westerly direction. There were also reports of the object in Kansas, Colorado and Eureka, Utah. The object was the seen in the town of Reno, Nevada and was seen to 'turn' and head towards Nevada, where it disappeared over the Nellis Air Force Base. The object was also tracked at several radar sights.

The object was reported by over a thousand people, most of whom, assumed that the object was a meteorite. Various newspapers covered the story the following morning although most of them concluded also that it must of been just a very spectacular meteorite.

However, Air Defence Command, after watching the object for several hours scrambled several fighters (not something that they do for meteorites normally !).

It was claimed the object came down near Eureka, and at the same time the town experienced a total blackout. However, the object was then seen to take off again, and as it did the power came back.

The object was also seen at various times by several commercial airline pilots who reported that the object was below them, again unusual for a meteorite.

The official air force explanation was that the object witnessed was a meteor. However, this does not explain why fights were scrambled, why the object changed course, why the object appeared to land and then take off again.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1687.htm

LOL.....4-18-62.....MY BIRTHDAY!! This could explain why I just can't relate to you damn humans!!:yippee:
Nanu, nanu.....glurk, glurk, gleep:D

Have a good one and also.......live long and prosperous:jointsmile:

Markass
01-05-2007, 07:57 PM
i believe my government

lol, my government told me that marijuana caused cancer and killed brain cells.

Tokudai
01-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I find it rather arrogant for humans to believe that in all of the incomprehensibly vast near-infinity that is the universe, there is only one form of intelligent life dwelling on (from the perspective of the universe at whole) a quite insignificant planet.

Agreed 100%

A small peek from the Hubble telescope - those are galaxies..

medicinal
01-06-2007, 05:20 AM

Wait, did you say intelligent life on this planet, whoa now, I find that hard to believe!

Hamlet
01-06-2007, 07:26 AM
I watched some of the Area 51 video and all of the Youtube NPC conference. Sorry to say it was pretty much a conference of very sincere crackpots. Some seemingly had credentials, but really listening closely to what they had to say could not be construed as 'proof' of Extra Terrestrial interventions.

A couple of them had some pretty good stories about lights in the sky. That's about it. Most were just in there screaming conspiracy. The first guest speaker who claimed video and documentation shook a tape and a stack of papers around, but never played the tape? Why? He said himself he thought at the time it was an airforce figher plane. He couldn't tell the difference between an airplane and something that would be a hundred thousand times more advanced? His whole bitch was that the Gov. told him to shut the fuck up about UFOs. <--(plenty of good reasons for that besides their being real)

Then there was the whole 'proof' business. So they came up with a whole lot of flakes who would swear before Congress that they saw a light in the sky, saw a blip on radar, or that someone took a document from them, or told them to shut up. Sorry, but that's not proof. Neither was their 'anti-gravity' engine design without scientific verification. Why not have a few Cornell professors up there with them saying "yes, this tech. is real and this would work?" Because all Scientists and Academics are in on the 'Conspiracy'?

The most absurd statement though, was that at least two Presidents and Congress were denied access to this information by the CIA and the Pentagon. (bet they got that idea from Independence Day) Both the President and Congress could drag the head of any agency in and fire their ass or have them prosecuted if they didn't cooperate. (but that just means the 'Illuminati' are all powerful, right?)

But the one dead giveaway that strips all their credibility is that they marched in there claiming they had absolute proof of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence when they didn't. It doesn't matter what degrees or former positions they held, if they claim absolute proof they need to put the fuckin' raygun or working model of the anti-gravity device on the table or shut the fuck up. (BYU jumped the gun and claimed they discovered Cold Fusion a couple years back but it turned out to be bullshit--that's a lot of Ph.ds with fancy degrees that had to eat crow when the data was scrutinized). A credible source wouldn't claim proof without having it. And a credible source is self-critical. (watch how SETI works-they never make claims, and wouldn't without hard facts. They'll say from time to time 'this was interesting but unrepeatable and therefore unsubstanciated)

Anyway, the best arguments for E.T. are the probabilities. Mathematically it would be very improbable that there is no other life in the Universe. But it's also just as improbable that they've visited Earth.--at least improbable for flying saucer-type aliens that can travel faster than the speed of light, but are too stupid to keep from being detected or crashing.

If you're interested in ET investigations with at least a shred of credibility, check out SETI. They work hard to keep it legit and put as much distance between themselves and the paranoid cults as they can.

twist n shout
01-06-2007, 11:13 AM
About 20 yrs. ago,myself & a friend saw a ufo here in Idaho.It was late at nite & we couldnt believe what we were seeing.It couldnt have been anything other than a ufo.There simply is not any other explanation for it.I totally believe in extra terrestrial life.

nikweiser
01-06-2007, 02:57 PM
ya i do too. i mean think about it, we have proved evolution on our planet which is one of billions and billions and billions and billions of fuckin planets in this universe.. THINK ABOUT IT
i hate when people are so blunt to that and are like yeah right there is no aliens you nerd.. i hella belive in that shit

closeddoors
01-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Heeey, I posted this earlier but nobody seems to be watching it. So please...watch this...it is very interesting. I'd like to hear all your thoughts about it.

UFO - The greatest Story Ever Denied

http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/ufo.htm

Delta9 UK
01-07-2007, 12:17 AM
It wasn't so long ago that "we" thought the Earth was flat.

So much for what we know at a given time eh?

five0addict
01-07-2007, 09:41 PM
amazing topc..

after watching that video and looking up the quantum physics zero point energy and scalar waves.
i remember hearing to travel at the speed of light you would need a near infinite ammount of energy per lb of mass. the energy could be theoretically achieved using zero point. the scalar waves can supposedly cancel out mass.

interesting stuff. im hoping for change!

xblackdogx
01-07-2007, 11:19 PM
amazing topc..

after watching that video and looking up the quantum physics zero point energy and scalar waves.
i remember hearing to travel at the speed of light you would need a near infinite ammount of energy per lb of mass. the energy could be theoretically achieved using zero point. the scalar waves can supposedly cancel out mass.

interesting stuff. im hoping for change!

what do you think of the idea that egyptians used this technique to
move the giant stones to make the pyramid.

bud luv
01-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Please allow me to explain to everyone why Humans will never have contact with intelligent life from outer space. At least no sooner than 1 million years from now. I will start with a primer on the size of the universe.

-1 light year is the distance that light travels in a vacuum (space is a vacuum) in a year. 1 light year is 5,878,625,373,183.61 miles.

-The center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is about 26,000 light years away. The Galaxy is about 100,000 light years across. Thus, any images we observe with telescopes of the center of our Galaxy are images that are 26,000 years old.

-It takes approximately 8.31 minutes for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth (a distance of 1.58 Ã? 10−5 light-years).

-One megalight-year, abbreviated "Mly", is one million light-years, or the distance light travels in one million years. Megalight-years are typically used to measure distances between neighboring galaxies and galaxy clusters.

-The Andromeda Galaxy is approximately 2.5 megalight-years away.
The Triangulum Galaxy (M33), at 3.14 megalight-years away, is the most distant object visible to the naked eye.
The nearest large galaxy cluster, the Virgo Cluster, is about 59 megalight-years away. So any images we see of the Andromeda Galaxy are 2.5 million years old.

-The distance from the Earth to the edge of the visible universe is about 46.5 gigalight-years in any direction; this is the radius of the Observable universe. 1 gigalight year = The distance light travels in 1 billion years.

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:
Now that you all know how big the universe is, time for a smoke break for me.

-The speed at which mass travels cannot exceed the speed of light, due to matter breaking down. At such velocities dispersed particles in the rarefied interstellar medium would turn into a stream of high-energy cosmic rays that would destroy the ship unless extraordinary radiation protection measures were taken. This undesired effect could only possibly result if a method of propulsion could be devised to move the spacecraft at this super optic speed. It is inconceivable that this technological barrier could be crossed.

-So when we see an image of a point in space, it is impossible for any type of mass to "pass" that light image before it gets to our telescopes. When our big telescopes take a picture of the Andromeda Galaxy, for example, we see an image that is 2.5 million years old, and it is not possible for mass to get to us quicker than the picture (picture = light).

-We have pictures of the edge of the observable universe that took 46.5 billion years to get here (earth).

Ok, let's recap: We know the size of the universe, the distance that it would take to cross it, and that nothing in our index of space photos shows life.

-Taking the route of caution, let's assume that there is intelligent, advanced life in the Andromeda Galaxy. Let's assume that this species of life is capable of traveling at half the speed of light (impossible). If that species of Alien left today, It would get here in 1.25 million years.

-The future of the planet is closely tied to that of the Sun. The luminosity of the Sun will continue to steadily increase, growing from the current luminosity by 10% in 1.1 billion years and up to 40% in 3.5 billion years Climate models indicate that the increase in radiation reaching the Earth is likely to have dire consequences, including possible loss of the oceans

-The increased heat will accelerate the inorganic CO2 cycle, reducing its concentration to the lethal dose for plants (10 ppm for C4 photosynthesis) in 900 million years. But even if the Sun was eternal and stable, the continued internal cooling of the Earth would have resulted in a loss of much of its atmosphere and oceans (due to lower volcanism). More specifically, for Earth's oceans, the lower temperatures in the crust will permit their water to leak more deeply than today (at certain depth the water is evaporating) resulting in their total disappearance in 1 billion years. Earth would be uninhabitable by humans far sooner than all this, though.

-The fact that the earth will only exist for a certain amount of time limits the distance from which any UFO could travel and actually find our planet. Anything further than 1 gigalight-year would arrive too late, thus making our contact with 99.9999% of the universe (or something along those lines) impossible.

-Many estimates that take into account the elements of pollution and disease measure the human race's expiration date in a scale far smaller than millions of years. That our species could last another 1.25 million years (minimum amount of time for aliens from Andromeda to get here) on planet Earth would be improbable

To wrap it all up: With our limited time frame of existence coupled with the vast expanses of space between us and the nearest galaxies, it will be next to impossible for us to ever contact Alien life. Sorry, no smoking a fattie with ET or Chewbacca. ;)

Matt the Funk
01-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Please allow me to explain to everyone why Humans will never have contact with intelligent life from outer space. At least no sooner than 1 million years from now. I will start with a primer on the size of the universe.

-1 light year is the distance that light travels in a vacuum (space is a vacuum) in a year. 1 light year is 5,878,625,373,183.61 miles.

-The center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is about 26,000 light years away. The Galaxy is about 100,000 light years across. Thus, any images we observe with telescopes of the center of our Galaxy are images that are 26,000 years old.

-It takes approximately 8.31 minutes for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth (a distance of 1.58 Ã? 10−5 light-years).

-One megalight-year, abbreviated "Mly", is one million light-years, or the distance light travels in one million years. Megalight-years are typically used to measure distances between neighboring galaxies and galaxy clusters.

-The Andromeda Galaxy is approximately 2.5 megalight-years away.
The Triangulum Galaxy (M33), at 3.14 megalight-years away, is the most distant object visible to the naked eye.
The nearest large galaxy cluster, the Virgo Cluster, is about 59 megalight-years away. So any images we see of the Andromeda Galaxy are 2.5 million years old.

-The distance from the Earth to the edge of the visible universe is about 46.5 gigalight-years in any direction; this is the radius of the Observable universe. 1 gigalight year = The distance light travels in 1 billion years.

Now that you all know how big the universe is, time for a smoke break for me.

-The speed at which mass travels cannot exceed the speed of light, due to matter breaking down. At such velocities dispersed particles in the rarefied interstellar medium would turn into a stream of high-energy cosmic rays that would destroy the ship unless extraordinary radiation protection measures were taken. This undesired effect could only possibly result if a method of propulsion could be devised to move the spacecraft at this super optic speed. It is inconceivable that this technological barrier could be crossed.

-So when we see an image of a point in space, it is impossible for any type of mass to "pass" that light image before it gets to our telescopes. When our big telescopes take a picture of the Andromeda Galaxy, for example, we see an image that is 2.5 million years old, and it is not possible for mass to get to us quicker than the picture (picture = light).

-We have pictures of the edge of the observable universe that took 46.5 billion years to get here (earth).

Ok, let's recap: We know the size of the universe, the distance that it would take to cross it, and that nothing in our index of space photos shows life.

-Taking the route of caution, let's assume that there is intelligent, advanced life in the Andromeda Galaxy. Let's assume that this species of life is capable of traveling at half the speed of light (impossible). If that species of Alien left today, It would get here in 1.25 million years.

-The future of the planet is closely tied to that of the Sun. The luminosity of the Sun will continue to steadily increase, growing from the current luminosity by 10% in 1.1 billion years and up to 40% in 3.5 billion years Climate models indicate that the increase in radiation reaching the Earth is likely to have dire consequences, including possible loss of the oceans

-The increased heat will accelerate the inorganic CO2 cycle, reducing its concentration to the lethal dose for plants (10 ppm for C4 photosynthesis) in 900 million years. But even if the Sun was eternal and stable, the continued internal cooling of the Earth would have resulted in a loss of much of its atmosphere and oceans (due to lower volcanism). More specifically, for Earth's oceans, the lower temperatures in the crust will permit their water to leak more deeply than today (at certain depth the water is evaporating) resulting in their total disappearance in 1 billion years. Earth would be uninhabitable by humans far sooner than all this, though.

-The fact that the earth will only exist for a certain amount of time limits the distance from which any UFO could travel and actually find our planet. Anything further than 1 gigalight-year would arrive too late, thus making our contact with 99.9999% of the universe (or something along those lines) impossible.

-Many estimates that take into account the elements of pollution and disease measure the human race's expiration date in a scale far smaller than millions of years. That our species could last another 1.25 million years (minimum amount of time for aliens from Andromeda to get here) on planet Earth would be improbable

To wrap it all up: With our limited time frame of existence coupled with the vast expanses of space between us and the nearest galaxies, it will be next to impossible for us to ever contact Alien life. Sorry, no smoking a fattie with ET or Chewbacca. ;)

It still doesn't make it impossible, and we probally already have contacted "aliens". You have no idea how long their civilizations could have existed for which means they could be here now and could have left millions of years ago from their home planet. Call me ignorant or w/e but put that in your pipe and smoke it. :stoned:

bud luv
01-08-2007, 03:08 AM
It still doesn't make it impossible, and we probally already have contacted "aliens". You have no idea how long their civilizations could have existed for which means they could be here now and could have left millions of years ago from their home planet. Call me ignorant or w/e but put that in your pipe and smoke it. :stoned:

That's why I said it's "next-to-impossible" that Aliens are here.

Unless they're living amongst us "Men In Black" style or are inhabiting the core of the earth, it's unlikely they're here. I fail to see how a species with [B]that much[B] technology would inhabit our planet and not make themselves known to us, but of course it is possible. Just not probable. I think it is likely that there is life out there somewhere, it's just that time and space limitations make our contact with them unlikely.

the yeag
01-08-2007, 03:48 AM
One night about in the middle of last November i was visiting a relative in New Mexico. She has always sworn aliens were real and said she had seen them. she said they are everywhere you just have to look and except them and that they are among us . on the third night i was there we stayed up late smoking watching movies. she went off to bed around 11 me and her son stayed up awhile longer smoking and bullshitting and went to sleep about 1230. i awoke at 333 am which has happened quite allot in my life i walked twords the guest bath and past her open door that led down a hall to her room. i saw a bright ass light and stopped to look cause it looked like headlights or spot lights. we were in a seclude area up in the mountains. so i walk back and was shocked when i looked in her room i saw the pulse of light and my relative floating 2 feet off her bed with three small squat beings standing to the side of her bed by her feet and two tall Grey looking beings a her side by her head. i was froze stiff and tried to scream but could not the three squat beings came directly in front of me my head lowered to there eye level which was below my waist and i was held at that position staring at him froze like i was paralyzed. the Grey beings set her down and walked twords the foot of the bed . it pointed at me and i rose back up to normal height. the three short beings walked off and disappeared with the other Grey . the being just pointed at my relative and said her time is almost up do you want to work with us. my relative opened her eyes and said no not him he is not there yet and the tall being left. pretty fucked up don't you think

the yeag
01-08-2007, 04:26 AM
anybody else see some weird shit

Hamlet
01-08-2007, 10:54 PM
That's a pretty cool alien story. What did your cousin have to say about it the next day? I'd have her pump the aliens for some off-worldly info., like the formula for cold fusion, big bang quests, etc..

bud luv
01-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Dude, that's called LSD.

Delta9 UK
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I've seen 2 UFO's, I have a few hours flying time and I'm big into aircraft so I know what I'm looking at.

First was when I was 15 and walking home one night on a cold clear night, I wasn't drunk or stoned. It was a sort of diamond shape, it hovered then accelerated across the sky and stopped again and hovered some more. Then it was gone. It was hovering low and travelled (I know the area very well) well over 6 miles in less than a second.

No helicopter can do that. No jet I know of can do that, not with a hover after.

Wasn't scary it was just "Whoa" so fast. I knew I wasn't looking at something I could easily explain.

Another time was when I was with my parents and there was something hovering over our back garden. At least that's what it looked like - our house backed onto a field at the time.

I looked up and I couldn't see any lights or anything but the really fucked up thing was that there was something there - it was blacking out the stars in a perfect disk shape. I can't judge how big it was - there was no cloud and no real point of reference - just a black patch in the sky.

It freaked my dads mate out so much he puked, the neighbours all saw it too. It sat there for about 30 mins - no noise - nothing.

I thought I saw it move then it was just gone and the stars were back. I don't know of any natural cloud/atmospheric effect that would cause that.

bud luv
01-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Since we're on topic of unexplainable things...

About 8 years ago I was at one of my best buddy's house. It was early in the afternoon; total daylight. While making some snacks in his kitchen, came across this big spider. The thing was really massive, not the type of creature you'd want around your house, so my buddy smacked it with a rolled up newspaper. Of course he expected to lift the newspaper up to see a squished bug, but it was not so. The spider was still there, unscathed or bruised. We thought it odd that the spider survived the blow, and my buddy hit it again. And again, and again, and again. The spider was completely unharmed. Over 10 blows with a tightly rolled newspaper (the spider was on the marble counter) and the spider was 100% healthy. We didn't know what to do. My friend went to his garage to get something stronger than a newspaper, while I stood guard over the spider. He returned with a hammer and an aluminum baseball bat. We placed the spider on the concrete porch outside the kitchen door. We took turns hitting the spider with the hammer and bat for at least 30 minutes. There were literally hundreds of direct hits from both objects, with nothing but smooth concrete below the spider. The spider was unfazed. We didn't know what to do.

At this point, the situation was getting more than a bit strange. We put the spider in a jar, and boiled some water. Once we had a boiling pot going, we put the spider in it. Nothing. The spider just floated around in the boiling water, swimming. It couldn't get out, but it wasn't dying. We let it boil for about ten minutes -- no visible damage to the spider. It was still alive and moving. My buddy went back to his garage for heavier weaponry. He returned with a blow torch. We torched the shit out of the Spider, no shitting you, and it didn't burn or die. It was the same as at it had always been. Alive, looking at us, moving around a little bit but making no real effort to run away. At this point we had been trying to kill the spider with various methods for well over an hour. It was astonishing.

My buddy and I were nearly speachless. We decided to put the spider in an insect catcher which he had found in his garage. If you don't know what an insect catcher is (I didn't at the time), it's basically an upside-down jar that you put over the insect, and it has a "floor" that you slide under everything so that you can lift the insect up and transfer it somewhere. We put it in the insect catcher, and went into his living room to have a smoke break.

After our smoke break, we decided there has to be a way to kill the spider. We found all kinds of things to hit it with, none of them worked. Hammers, baseball bats, encyclopedias, frying pans, etc etc etc. The fucker wouldn't die, it wouldn't even lose a leg or...anything. Eventually, we just let it go. We threw it off his porch. About two hours later we went back to the kitchen, opened the door to outside, and the fucking spider was sitting on the doormat, just hanging out. We put him back in the insect catcher and brought him back inside. We left him in the insect catcher and went back into his living room to watch TV and smoke. When we went back to the kitchen, The insect catcher was empty.

Weird shit.

nikweiser
01-09-2007, 02:28 AM
i dont understand how you could sit there for 30 minutes hitting the spider with all that and it not dying?? you never tried to step on it did you? that would crush any bug

iStaaHi
01-13-2007, 09:27 PM
this story is either a crazy governmaent shit or a big lie,, haha

Abattoir Dream
01-17-2007, 02:51 PM
yeh... that spider story is weird... why didnt you keep it?!? you coulda been super rich... in fact, if you had have kept it, someone may have been able to find the key to immortality..

lol i dont believe ya, sorry..

evan5502
02-27-2007, 05:02 AM
I would like to believe UFO's are real but I don't think many of the sightings are UFO's. Mainly because I would think the UFO's people claim yo see would have made definate contact with humans, and bc space is so big it takes the speed of light 4 years to travel to the nearest star(Fact). I do however believe in aliens, Do you know there are more stars than grains of sands on the whole earth.

evan5502
02-27-2007, 05:14 AM
One night about in the middle of last November i was visiting a relative in New Mexico. She has always sworn aliens were real and said she had seen them. she said they are everywhere you just have to look and except them and that they are among us . on the third night i was there we stayed up late smoking watching movies. she went off to bed around 11 me and her son stayed up awhile longer smoking and bullshitting and went to sleep about 1230. i awoke at 333 am which has happened quite allot in my life i walked twords the guest bath and past her open door that led down a hall to her room. i saw a bright ass light and stopped to look cause it looked like headlights or spot lights. we were in a seclude area up in the mountains. so i walk back and was shocked when i looked in her room i saw the pulse of light and my relative floating 2 feet off her bed with three small squat beings standing to the side of her bed by her feet and two tall Grey looking beings a her side by her head. i was froze stiff and tried to scream but could not the three squat beings came directly in front of me my head lowered to there eye level which was below my waist and i was held at that position staring at him froze like i was paralyzed. the Grey beings set her down and walked twords the foot of the bed . it pointed at me and i rose back up to normal height. the three short beings walked off and disappeared with the other Grey . the being just pointed at my relative and said her time is almost up do you want to work with us. my relative opened her eyes and said no not him he is not there yet and the tall being left. pretty fucked up don't you think
Ever heard of sleep paralysis? Sounds like that might of happened, people often see terrifying things or little grey men when experiencing this. Also the things you said about being frozen stiff and not being able to scream are part of sleep paralysis. And dont u find it odd what the aliens look like, its what pop culture has implanted in to your head. But aliens do exist just far, far away.

the yeag
02-27-2007, 05:26 AM
This is an alian....or is it abatoir dream:jointsmile:

Puff.Hack
02-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Heeey, I posted this earlier but nobody seems to be watching it. So please...watch this...it is very interesting. I'd like to hear all your thoughts about it.

Free Movies & Documentaries - UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied (2006) (http://www.jonhs.net/freemovies/ufo.htm)

Watching now, looks long. Might make popcorn midway through.

Polymirize
02-27-2007, 11:59 PM
At this point we had been trying to kill the spider with various methods for well over an hour. It was astonishing.

You know, sadistic tendencies are quite common in victims of childhood trauma. Sometimes its even repressed. But maybe you should look into counseling...

Oneironaut
02-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Oh come on people. We are not being visited by aliens who hate media exposure and keep their thousands of visitations secret except to a select few people who think they saw some weird lights in the sky. People see things they can't explain, sure. It would be a remarkable thing if everybody could identify every single object they ever saw in the sky. But there is a huge difference between seeing an unidentified flying object and seeing definite proof of an extraterrestrial spacecraft. If you're so sure it's an extraterrestrial spacecraft, call it an IFO.

If these stories are real, first of all, life has to evolve somewhere else in the universe. That doesn't seem particularly unlikely; I'm willing to bet there are lots and lots of different places where life has arisen. However, life is a very improbable thing that requires a lot of rare specific circumstances, so these islands of life are probably very very very far away from each other.

Consciousness and sophisticated intelligence then need to evolve. I think this is probably one of those things that doesn't happen very often. In four billion years of evolution on Earth, we are the only animals that have acquired enough intelligence to design machines that can go to outer space. Considering that this type of intelligence has arisen only once in all the bajillions of species there have ever been on Earth, it is probably a rare feature of life throughout the universe. I suspect the vast majority of these islands of life consist of animals no smarter than dolphins and Neanderthals and therefore cannot get to outer space.

Not only would life have to evolve and become spacefaring, it would have to decide for some reason that it wants to explore the universe (hey, maybe they wouldn't), and then for some reason come visit Earth. From a distance, there is nothing particularly interesting about our solar system. We have a typical star with a typical arrangement of planets that looks very typically like all the billions of other solar systems in the galaxy. Beyond the few dozen light years that our radio transmissions have so far traveled, there is no sign of life or intelligence on Earth. Aliens would have to randomly stumble upon our solar system and inspect our planet very closely to figure out we are here in the first place. Unless they live in one of the closest star systems, they would not have been able to detect our radio waves and reply by coming to check up on us.

And UFO believers want me to swallow even more than that! I'm also expected to believe that after the extraterrestrials located intelligent life on Earth, they decided to come back thousands and thousands of times with all sorts of different funky spaceships with no consistent design features, avoiding all media exposure. They don't want to talk to our political leaders, announce their existence to humanity, help us out with our society's flaws, or share anything with us. They want to not be known to anybody, so they have this super-secret super-successful cover-up operation going on, but...they suck at hiding! Millions of people report being abducted by aliens, and millions more report seeing alien spacecraft anyways. However, nobody has any real credible hard evidence of it. If all this were really going on, either (a) we would have more than just anecdotal evidence and fuzzy pictures or (b) the aliens would be so stealthy that nobody would ever see them.

It just doesn't make any sense. And by the way, when you're making up stories about aliens you saw, please don't make them look like gray humans with big black eyes and maybe antennae...real alien life forms would look nothing like anything we've ever seen, and they would have all sorts of interesting biological features that would just blow our minds if we saw them.

Duke505City
02-28-2007, 01:47 AM
LOL at title

Perp
02-28-2007, 02:00 AM
On another board I visit (Above Top Secret) a witness has come forward with her account of the O'Hare sighting. She says she was driving to the airport with a friend to pick up another friend, who happened to be a pilot flying into O'Hare that day. She authenticated one of the photographs of the object as genuine, and her pilot friend reported that the tower delayed all flights into O'Hare while the object was visible.

It's pretty obvious that there are UFO's. Whether or not they are piloted by ETs is another question. More likely they are advanced tech craft of the US gov't.

Bud Luv: All of what you say is true, only on the assumption that our current understanding of physics is the correct one. This is almost certainly not the case, however. Scientists have yet to discover a unified field theory, and new discoveries are being made in the field of electromagnetism that defy conventional physics. Put simply, scientists have been able to manipulate gravity using overlapping electromagnetic fields.

Scientists have been able to stop a beam of light, hold it for a moment, and start it up again in another location. This proves that the speed of light is not constant, like Einstein predicted, and can be slowed down and even stopped. Why wouldn't we be able to speed it up? And if we can manipulate a beam of light, it may not be long before we can do the same to other types of matter.

Scientists Bring Light to Full Stop, Hold It, Then Send It on Its Way (http://hackensackhigh.org/light.html)

MadSativa
03-26-2007, 11:22 AM
I'v seen UFO's and I know the government has some of this technology. But like everyone else what do I know, oh has anyone heard of bob lazar? I have and what he stated I have seen with my own 2 optic receptors.:pimp: :pimp:

sonicfreedomlover
05-16-2007, 10:58 PM
for an interesting look @ a decent alien vid, search out Area 51 Alien Interview its a little over an hour long, interesting stuff

Aeonboom
05-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Ignorance is bliss hey.

I call thee all sad fuckers who refuse to believe in the truth. As they say....The truth is harder to believe.

If i were to talk for about 10 years non-stop about the subject of ufos i'd still not have even scratched the surface of whats actually around us, above us and beneath us. it's all out there boys and girls, it's time to start believing, i'd expect this kind of attitude not only from people who live in the dark ages but from people with iq's so small they still think the earth is flat.

KayaKanadian
07-22-2007, 04:17 AM
I'm not really all to sure about aliens. I mean all those stars is a sun with planets orbiting around it. Wouldnt it make sense if one of them had life on it? Intelligent Life? On the news they found a planet similar to Earth a billion years ago, it had water a temperature between -30 and +40 celcius and was full of volcanic erruptions. But this is all by speed light so maybe by the time the image reaches us there is intelligent life there and they see volcanic eruptions on Earth. Just something to ponder.

1alwaysSCORES
07-22-2007, 04:18 AM
take me to your sausage king of chicago

pisshead
07-22-2007, 04:54 AM
people should check out jose escamilla's 'ufo-the greatest story every denied'...

pretty interesting documentary...to think the universe isn't teaming with life and advanced technology seems crazy to me...

Ufo.The.Greatest.Story.Ever.Denied.-.XviD-Mp3.avi (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646)