PDA

View Full Version : test in three days

hawaiiangirl
11-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Aloha, everyone. I need some advise to forward to my sister. She's 38 years old and has been a regular smoker since she was fifteen. She's about to take a drug test, it's on Wednesday and that's in three days. She hasn't toked for 28 days, has been taking the GNC cleansing formula (28 days of it) and takes a woman ultra vitamin daily. Here's the thing, she just took a home test and failed. She ran back to the stores and bought organic cranberry concentrate, green tea extract and Q carbo (fast cleansing with eliminex (vit.B and creatine) to take the day of. I told her to eat fruits and veggies, exercise if possible, drink lots of fluids (tea and h2o) and to do the fatty dinner the night before. So, based on her intake and timing what else can she do??

Any recommendations to help her pass will be truly appreciated.
Mahalo,
Hawaiian girl

Lovinhigh
11-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Her creatine levels could be too low. Load up now on creatine so that it can show up through her dilution period (water loading). If she's heavy, STOP exercising NOW. THC is stored in fat, and when fat is burned it releases it back into your system for disposal. I'm not sure if all the crap from GNC is necessary. That stuff is not going to eleminate the THC that is already in her system (not in the short run). Her only safeguard would be to drink her water, teas, juice, etc., along w/ the vitamins on the day of the test. Again, that cleansing stuff you're buying at the nutritional store is NOT a quick fix for THC. Doesn't hurt to clean though. Don't forget the creatine. good luck.

hawaiiangirl
11-22-2004, 07:27 PM
That's great. I did forward your advise. She says the creatine is a drink premixed for the morning of the test. We take creatine here at home. So I told her to run back this evening after work and get the powder form to start taking right away. She's eating fruits and veggies. Should she really do a big fatty meal tomorrow evening? Her test is on Wednesday.
I'm so happy to have this forum. Thanks.

MRB041
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Also, when she takes the test, tell her to make sure she pisses mid-stream in the cup. Piss in the toilet first, then the cup, and finish in the toilet. If possible, that might be hard for a girl hahaha Also, tell her to take a piss in the morning before she takes her test. The first piss is always the dirtiest

hawaiiangirl
11-22-2004, 11:25 PM
I just called her and told her what to do when she gets there. She's really thankful for all this help. And, she loved your saying at the end.

I have to catch an eight hour flight from Hawaii to Chicago in two hours. Better go roll one.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Hawaiiangirl