PDA

View Full Version : sativa and indica / cannabis card

69JIM69
01-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Whats the diffrence between sativa and indica and how old do you need to be to be allowed to get a cannabis card.

PdoubleOTY
01-05-2007, 06:12 AM
sativa is a different type of cannabis...its more of a head head, uplifting and energetic...indica is that stinky bud you probably normally see that knocks your ass on the couch..

do you have any diseases curable by the use of medical marijuana? if the answer is no, then no you cannot have a cannabis card becuase it is for MEDICAL USE, not personal

d00d557
01-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Yeah bro I wish it was easy as all that haha I'd love a medical marijuana card. They get really good stuff, then again i'm not sure that getting all the free weed I could ever want really compensates for having some sort of illness.

PdoubleOTY
01-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Yeah bro I wish it was easy as all that haha I'd love a medical marijuana card. They get really good stuff, then again i'm not sure that getting all the free weed I could ever want really compensates for having some sort of illness.

i wanna know what club youre talking about that gives all the free weed you want to a sick person...shit ill take some cancer for all the free bud i can get :thumbsup:

2600HERTZ
01-05-2007, 09:05 AM
i wanna know what club youre talking about that gives all the free weed you want to a sick person...shit ill take some cancer for all the free bud i can get

That is an ignorant statement, if you haven't ever gone through cancer I wouldn't expect you would know exactly what you are saying.

ju99al0b0mb3r
01-06-2007, 12:09 AM
That is an ignorant statement, if you haven't ever gone through cancer I wouldn't expect you would know exactly what you are saying.

seriously man

not cool

razzapiggy
01-06-2007, 12:21 AM
the weed isn't free, in fact it's pretty over-priced at most cannabis clubs

PdoubleOTY
01-06-2007, 12:22 AM
it was a joke....do you seriously think i would enjoy having cancer just to get free bud?

ease up a bit, its the internet

mr_vega
01-06-2007, 06:43 AM
it was a joke....do you seriously think i would enjoy having cancer just to get free bud?

ease up a bit, its the internet

my thoughts also.

Storm Crow
01-07-2007, 12:38 AM
He will give cannabis recommendations to minors with ACTUAL medical conditions, provided that BOTH parents are there and sign that they agree with the treatment. Otherwise- NO GO! - Granny:stoned:

Monoxide90
01-07-2007, 01:15 AM
My mum has a disease which allows her to get a cannabis card (or an equivelant in the UK)

But she won't, she knows I smoke it and she probably thinks I'd break into her stash.

Godam