PDA

View Full Version : how do you cope when you want to phyically kill your significant other

friendowl
01-03-2007, 11:33 PM
sometimes i get so mad inside i feel like exploding
but on the outside i show no emotion

when two people spend enough time together
they reach levels of anger i never knew existed

i need a bowl

BabyFacedAbortion
01-04-2007, 12:39 AM
I'm not married or a parent but I feel this way a lot with my boyfriend. Just take some time away from eachother until you start to miss them. Or smoke a lot. I find smoking a lot is easier. Good luck Owl <3

birdgirl73
01-04-2007, 01:27 AM
I take a break when the I'm-going-to-kill-him feeling occurs and leave the house. If he's made me furious enough, I go out and spend his money. Or I stop putting out. Or both.

dutch.lover
01-04-2007, 01:46 AM
haha that's hilarious- i get angry with my bf sometimes, but i kinda thought i was alone on this. it's great you guys get like that too.

invision
01-04-2007, 02:14 AM
I take a break when the I'm-going-to-kill-him feeling occurs and leave the house. If he's made me furious enough, I go out and spend his money. Or I stop putting out. Or both.

that missy isnt very nice :cursing:

when you feel angry with the other person its easier just to take a break instead of fueling the fire, and BirdGirl- some guys become unstable once sex stops, you wont believe what we start thinking, you can be mean, but dont stop putting out over anger.

infact having sex angry usually results in great sex and end of whatever you were fighting about to begin with, when you see him....call him a dickhead...get him going....and start making out with him :D

birdgirl73
01-04-2007, 02:17 AM
. . . but i kinda thought i was alone on this. . . .
Oh heck no, you're not alone. From what I can tell, it happens to everyone. Some people might pretend they never get that mad, but from what I can tell, if we live with 'em and care about them, they can really get us furious at times. It'd be different if there weren't feelings between the two people, I suspect.

birdgirl73
01-04-2007, 02:23 AM
that missy isnt very nice :cursing:

when you feel angry with the other person its easier just to take a break instead of fueling the fire, and BirdGirl- some guys become unstable once sex stops, you wont believe what we start thinking, you can be mean, but dont stop putting out over anger.

I know it's not nice! That's its intent--not to be nice. Fortunately, my husband's quite steady. He doesn't become unstable when the sex stops; he becomes contrite. Then it's time for make-up sex, which is the best sex there is, pretty much. The hold-out period is never longer than a couple of days.

Frankly, I don't really see how a woman can continue putting out when she's furious. Guys are much more comfortable with angry sex, but we generally have to feel loving and accepting to be able to let him in. Seriously, when I'm that mad, I don't want to see him, much less be intimate with him. I don't know many women who do . . .

surreys princess
01-04-2007, 04:08 PM
this isnt only felt with your significant other though...sometimes a good friend makes us feel this way as well....like when they LIE to you..that makes you forget all about wanting to kill your significant other for a bit....

princess

Ibu Jari
01-04-2007, 07:35 PM
yes, yes, smoke a bowl. It works much better than murder. Cause then , when your not angry anymore, you can have make up sex. Even if your partner has no idea you were angry.

liberiamom
01-05-2007, 03:41 AM
I'ts okay. Anger is natural. But so is marijuana- Do the right thing:jointsmile:

smokinbomb
01-05-2007, 06:48 AM
^^ good advise burn down a bowl not a house :rasta:

-Bomb

hamburger_train
02-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Smoke a bowl. My wife knows when to tell me to go close the bathroom door and sit down with the bong.

Canadien.
02-28-2007, 03:47 AM
When we're using the word kill... are we speaking figuratively?

I've never honestly wanted to kill anyone, ever. It's just not in me.
I have been furious at people. Furious enough to end relationships.

Don't get me wrong, I know no posting in the thread would actually kill their significant other...
I'm just wondering, do a lot of people get to this point? Does everyone eventually get to this point given the right circumstances?

I've never been THAT mad, but I can understand it, absolutely.

My initial question still stands though, does the actual thought, or desire to murder arise?
I have no doubt people would have the self control not to do so, or to even imagine wanting to do so.
I'm just curious if that's the actual desire or not.

I'm not playing the high horse thing here either... I have no doubt these emotions aren't justified, or are without warrant.
Maybe one day I will get that mad, it would just take the right person.
I'm just asking from my lack of experience.

Peace n' love, :rastasmoke: