PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne's Newest Bong Hitter

Luk warm koqo
01-03-2007, 10:32 AM
What's up? I recently moved here from Adelaide. I'm 30 years old, just an old school bong hitter from the USA. Just wanted to say hi to all those of like minds here in OZ. :bonghit: :trooper:

SDK SLAYER
01-04-2007, 07:40 AM
hey dude :D just wondering, why would you move from Adelaide to Melbourne ???:confused: lot harsher penalties over there for weed :mad: & the weed here in S.A. is the cheapest in oz :greenthumb: do you grow ?? :weedpoke: www.ozstoners.com is an Aussie grower's site :thumbsup: check it out man....also check out my grows in the "seeds & strains" section here :greenthumb: if you want seeds, go to www.planetskunk.com run by an Aussie in Ireland :thumbsup: see ya round dude....

:hippy:
Slayer

BlueCat
01-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi Aussies! My son lives in Melbourne in some big tall apartment tower he brags about all the time...I can't wait to go visit him! He absolutely loves Melbourne!! Except for the expensive ice...7 bucks a bag! Geez! Aussie accents are so sexy:D

Glad you guys are here :D

Luk warm koqo
01-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I would have stayed in Adelaide but my wife was promoted at her work and we had to move. We also had many more connections in SA than here. I have dabbled in growing in the past and I appreciate the info on the websites you have given me. I will definately check them out.

SDK SLAYER
01-05-2007, 02:00 AM
oh, well...gotta do ya gotta do man...ya, it's good to have a choice of dealers.... ;) good luck ova thar in Mexico :greenthumb:

:hippy:
Slayer

Skyhigh6969
01-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Welcome to Melbourne dude. I didnt know chinks smoked pot I thought they were into there poppys and opium. I didn't have any trouble finding pot when I got here. If you need any help to score im the man [email protected]

djbooth
03-20-2007, 03:52 AM
Welcome to Melbourne dude. I didnt know chinks smoked pot I thought they were into there poppys and opium. I didn't have any trouble finding pot when I got here. If you need any help to score im the man [email protected]

Hope ya dont mind i add u to my msn. chat soon

Hanns-MuaMan
03-20-2007, 04:02 AM
Good luck in melb's :thumbsup:

Skyhigh6969
03-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Does anybody know how to delete posts lol Iv had lost of requests for help, But I couldnt help you evan if i wanted too. Melbourne is dry and what ever weed is around is over priced/ GROW UR OWN.