PDA

View Full Version : SO U KEEPING UP UR RESOLUTIONS OR HAVE U MADE ANY

halospaceboy
01-02-2007, 12:30 PM
HI THERE HAVE ANY OF YOU MADE ANY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS, ARE U STICKING TO THEM I KNOW ITS EARLY AND ALL BUT JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY. ONE OF MINE WAS TO GET ON THE TREAD MILL AGAIN AND CYCLEING AND WAIGHTS BUT IT JUST SEEMS TO EARLY AFTER NEW YEARS DAY IM STILL IN RELAXED MODE AT THE MO. MABY ILL START TOMOROW:stoned:

TheBudBuster
01-02-2007, 12:37 PM
lolol.. yea break out the weights... nah im off chocolate. for life.. unless i am cooking with it.. i notice that i used to get cravings for chocolate. and then id be like i need choco. so id walk to the shop which is about a mile away... i dont even do it for skins... im hooked big time.. i had my last eight choco biscuits last nite.. hahaa.... gonna try and give up puting tobac into my spliffs soon.. first i need loadsa weed.. almost there.

weights are good.. i started doing them when i was 16 or so .. very good.. im hopeing to build a home gym out my back after feb.. gonna stick t mill weights. and a machine squater.. gonna have plenty of room for fighting with a small smokeroom in the back..

Peace

halospaceboy
01-02-2007, 12:45 PM
CHOCOLATE CAN LEAVE U WANTING MORE. MUNCHIES ARE A KILLER SOMETHIMES. HAD A LARGE BAR OF FRUIT AND NUT LAST NIGHT AND MORE GOT A GYM OUT THE BACK MY SELF JUST GOTTA GET TROUGH THE CHOCOLATE RAPPERS TO GET TO IT LOL

kongo
01-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Yeh smoke more herb!lmao!

mfitzp
01-02-2007, 06:34 PM
eat more chocolate and smoke more herb :D

TheBudBuster
01-03-2007, 04:39 PM
hahaha had about 5 biscuits last nite.. so im not doing to good fs its only been 2 days/..

Mark0001
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Give up Choc, NEVER!