PDA

View Full Version : i have 4 you ?

smokinbomb
01-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I have four kids two boys 4 and 8 and two girls 6 and 8 how old are yours

-Bomb

birdgirl73
01-01-2007, 09:33 PM
One son, 20. (And four housepets of varying ages. They're my kids, too.)

liberiamom
01-01-2007, 09:44 PM
So sb, your girls are around the age of the girls we may adopt- any advice? Do your girls play together? My sisters were very close in age and were best buddies growing up.

Hi birdgirl- I teach kids your son's age, and it is quite an experience, because they are more than kids but not quite adults yet- no wonder it is disorienting for many of them!

L3G10N
01-01-2007, 11:59 PM
I have two. A girl, 3, and a boy, 9 months.

smokinbomb
01-02-2007, 12:48 AM
liberiamom- buy 2 of every thing no just kidding they play fine together most of the time but like all kids do they go at it from time to time and it's never fair but ya gotta love it you said that you were going to adopt thats great you must have a big heart good luck

-Bomb

partyguy420
01-02-2007, 01:38 AM
i have 1... shes 37 years old... only 2 owners... and her mom is the Chevy Fatory (that used to be in) Detroit...

a 1970 chevy chevlle... yep shes such a beauitful girl... shes a red head... with black highlights(red paint job with 2 black stripes, and the black vinal top)

smokinbomb
01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
i would like to get my hands on her :D

qdavid
01-02-2007, 08:37 PM
19 yo-g, 27 yo-g, 28 yo-b, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 6 fish, and a partridge in a pear tree

slipknotpsycho
01-02-2007, 11:48 PM
my son is 2 (just turned 2 dec. 10th) and i love him more than most anyone could comprehend you could love a child...

slipknotpsycho
01-02-2007, 11:49 PM
i have 1... shes 37 years old... only 2 owners... and her mom is the Chevy Fatory (that used to be in) Detroit...

a 1970 chevy chevlle... yep shes such a beauitful girl... shes a red head... with black highlights(red paint job with 2 black stripes, and the black vinal top)

i'm going to divorce my wife and marry your daughter.. ok?

Fengzi
01-03-2007, 07:49 PM
my son is 2 (just turned 2 dec. 10th) and i love him more than most anyone could comprehend you could love a child...

I know exactly what you mean slip. I've got a 3yo little girl and the way I feel about her simply can't be understood by someone who isn't a parent themselves.

I didn't realize you had a child though. So, I guess you know what my comment in your sig actually does mean ;)

Ibu Jari
01-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I have two human children J is 5 and K is 1 (15 months) My fur babies are cat 1 - also 5, and "kitten" who has yet to be named and we don't know how old he is, I'm guessing he's at most 2. Our other 'baby' is a 10 year old bird.

slipknotpsycho
01-05-2007, 01:36 AM
I know exactly what you mean slip. I've got a 3yo little girl and the way I feel about her simply can't be understood by someone who isn't a parent themselves.

I didn't realize you had a child though. So, I guess you know what my comment in your sig actually does mean ;)

lol of course i understand it, atleast i think i do... i think they say it cuz they know in the end it's a bad decision, possibly a really horrible one, but they can't come up with any -actual- reason as to why they said that thing...

this of course is refering to the whole conversation of the kid saying 'why' and the parents saying 'cuz i said so'

someuser
01-05-2007, 11:29 AM
One 4yrs daughter here. Dont plan on ever having another :D

someuser
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Though I should add she was the best thing that ever happened to me and she is one of the most beautiful little girls you ever saw (even as a newborn which is rare).

HiProGlow
01-05-2007, 11:55 AM
My girl is 5. She has taught me the meaning of life.
My ex wife is 31 and she has taught me "selective hearing".
My plants vary in age and they have taught me patience.
Isn't it funny, husbands learn selective hearing from their wives. Wives learn it from their children! LOL
Oh yeah, last but not least, my dog, a pomeranian bitch, she has taught me that begging does get you your way, eventually. Peace!

VaporDaddy
01-05-2007, 03:34 PM
My little girl is 3. She melts my heart My boy is 9 months he is already a handfull! lol

smokinbomb
01-09-2007, 12:29 AM
wow alot of people here have kids:cool:

-bomb

slipknotpsycho
01-09-2007, 07:30 AM
wow alot of people here have kids:cool:

-bomb

yeah, i just wonder how many aren't going to be against pot.. or teach their kids it's wrong, once their kids get to the age where they start getting into it.... i honestly won't... i will choose to educate my kid.. not tell him half truths or whole lies or anything, facts fact facts... and let him make his own decision... but i just wonder how many parents are going to be as open to it as i am, when their kid gets that old.. but of course.. i will get onto my kid if his grades drop or he starts getting into alot of bad shit... smoking weed doesn't mean you have to go out stealing/robbing/vandalising or anything like that that 'kids do'... if he chooses to go that way (me giving him that freedom, doesn't mean i'm going to let him get away with alot of other shit ya know?) there will be consequences... i expect him, if he wants to be mature enough to smoke weed... to be 'adult-like' in his actions, and take care of his buisness in every other aspect... i'm not saying i'm expecting him to hold down a job when he starts smoking weed.. (although it would be a major plus, and i might even cut him some more slack in other aspects becasue of it) but if you're living under my roof and i'm cutting you slack enough to be tollerant with weed (and maybe a couple of other 'drugs') you better keep your act straight and not being the 'average teenage hooligan'... that's just my view on it all.. you gotta show you're mature and respectable/responsible for me to bestow respectable/responsible and mature decision making upon you...

Mista Sippi
01-11-2007, 10:05 PM
my daughter will be 2 the day after valentines. she's as perdy as I am and just as mean as her mama.