PDA

View Full Version : Area 51

Psycho4Bud
12-30-2006, 10:07 PM
The Groom Lake Base is this top-secret military base located 90 miles north of Las Vegas (which is in Nevada). It's in grid number 51 of the Nevada Test Site, so it's called Area 51. The United States Air Force Flight Test Center controls the base. It's best known for testing exotic aircraft and weapons. The base was created in 1954 as a place to test the secret U-2 spyplane that was used to fly missions over the Soviet Union. Then it started to house the SR-71, A-12 and D-21 drone. The F-117A was tested there, also. In the 1980's the base increased in size, along with the runway (which increased to the present 6 miles). Then, mysterious lights began to appear, and armed guards known as the cammo dudes started patrolling the border. The government closed many viewpoints from which the Area 51 base could be seen. In 1989, a "physicist" named Bob Lazar claimed that he worked at a base south of Area 51 and also claimed that Area 51 was testing extremely advanced aircraft and UFO's they got by trading with the aliens. Since then, Area 51 has been thought to be the test center of captured UFOs because of the lights in the night sky.
http://www.area51zone.com/base.shtml

So whats your feelings on this? I think that something was actually "found" out there. Why is it that militarys of the leading nations were on the same technology pace then we broke away from the pack in a big way. Stealth technology, night vision, etc..... Seems to me like we may have broke through a workings of someone elses toys.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

slipknotpsycho
12-31-2006, 12:34 AM
i'm not sure exactly what, but i do feel there is something there that they don't want us to know about... is it just another military base? definately not, was it built for aliens in some way or another? not nessicarily... could be a research facility for ghosts, and trying to make contact with the other side.... just as an example...

slipknotpsycho
12-31-2006, 12:39 AM
Conspiracies... gotta love 'em.

hell yeah lol they make life intresting.

Hamlet
12-31-2006, 01:15 AM
They test top secret planes out there...no mystery to it. But they love the UFO stuff...it's a distraction from what they've really got in the works.

shoi
12-31-2006, 04:54 PM
no ufos... just rlly mind fuck advance tech...

xblackdogx
12-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, according to 20+ former air force, navy, army officials they have had aliens on area 51 and they also did a recreation of 3 different sized UFO's which were suspended in air. IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE I GOT THIS INFO, SIMPLY GIVE ME 2 HOURS OF YOUR TIME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK TO THE VIDEO!

Hamlet
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
If you have a link with hardcore facts and video whiy not just post it here? I saw an investigation and all they could come up with was one disgruntled employee with 'issues'. Just like Rosewell, when you dig deep enough the facts always get really shakey.

It was interesting about the 'greys' bodies they found. They acidently killed some chimps in a high-altitude balloon experiment. The chimps bodies were burned badly, and if you think about it, would a lot like the bodies of 'aliens'. Occam's Razor ya know...what's more probable?

Not that space aliens wouldn't be fun. I would love for there to be aliens running around (as long as they aren't the assholes we are)...but there's not one shred of concrete evidence. And for something as wild as UFOs, it would take some extraordinary proof. Real proof...not UFO cult intrigue.

bobthenuker
12-31-2006, 08:58 PM
I remember on sci-fi a while ago I saw a show on Bob Lazar. He worked at a base named S4 (south of Area-51). He was part of a team to supposedly reverse-engineer an alien spacecraft and said the inside of the ship was like really small and whatnot. I think I remember him saying that there was no alien crafts in Area-51, but in S4 they had a few. He claimed S4 is more highly secure than Area-51 and is built in the mountains. Since he says all this it must be true. :jointsmile: Peace

Murphchas
12-31-2006, 09:38 PM
I used to think there were no such things as ufo's but im sure there are. We cant possibly be the only living organisms that can be smart?? but if you read about the roswell, the government is obviously hiding something. I mean the gov is already crafty and tricky as is, there is a reason why weed is illegal. Not just because it impaires you, its hemp would destroy industry

In roswell, the government said a weather ballon crashed. Well they crash all the time and they leave them out there to rot because theres no sense and cleaning it up. But why would you go to some farm house, go through everything single thing on that farm, do a huge line field search of the farm and take everything that was at the crash site and fill it over... just because a weather ballon landed.............

xblackdogx
12-31-2006, 10:00 PM
If you have a link with hardcore facts and video whiy not just post it here? I saw an investigation and all they could come up with was one disgruntled employee with 'issues'. Just like Rosewell, when you dig deep enough the facts always get really shakey.

It was interesting about the 'greys' bodies they found. They acidently killed some chimps in a high-altitude balloon experiment. The chimps bodies were burned badly, and if you think about it, would a lot like the bodies of 'aliens'. Occam's Razor ya know...what's more probable?

Not that space aliens wouldn't be fun. I would love for there to be aliens running around (as long as they aren't the assholes we are)...but there's not one shred of concrete evidence. And for something as wild as UFOs, it would take some extraordinary proof. Real proof...not UFO cult intrigue.

i was trying to weed out the people that are here for arguments and the people looking for the truth about what the govt is doing at area 51. i didn't want to post it unless someone is willing to give 2 hrs of the time to watch the video...

and it wasn't 20+ witnesses they have on camera, it's 400!! my bad, i like to underestimate when i don't know for sure b/c someone will call me a bullshitter.
HERE it is:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710&q=the+disclosure+project

that's part 1 of 2... WATCH BOTH PARTS and after a few ppl watched the video i will link you to the actual website

Markass
12-31-2006, 10:49 PM
I saw a documentary on TLC a while back about a gentleman who investigates area 51 and pushes it to the legal boundries, and he had a lot of gear, photos, etc...about three pages I think it was of items removed by the government while he was away...because he was getting close to finding out things they didn't want him to find out...

xblackdogx
12-31-2006, 11:11 PM
I saw a documentary on TLC a while back about a gentleman who investigates area 51 and pushes it to the legal boundries, and he had a lot of gear, photos, etc...about three pages I think it was of items removed by the government while he was away...because he was getting close to finding out things they didn't want him to find out...

if you want to see what the gov't doesnt want you to know check out the vid i just posted.

RyanTheCaveman
01-01-2007, 01:59 AM
I actually had a talk with my friends dad who was in the marine core, he did top secret things he not allowed to say.
But anyways i was talking to him about area 51 saying it has aliens and shit.
he said that its just a cover up for another base
then i said i saw a show on tv about some people trying to get in adn see stuff in the base and we're taking photos and blah blah.
he siad that if the Gov. Really didn't want you to see that they wouldn't.
They can control anything on tv. or anybody really.
but like he siad i its probably a cover up for another base.
If they didn't want you to see the base we wouldn't even be talking about it...
thats my two cents

P.S - this guy isn't a hippie if that what your thinking.
hes very clean and profesional.

halo
01-01-2007, 06:20 AM
google the top secret base at dulce, new mexico. It's supposed to be way bigger than area 51.

A couple years ago i met a kid from dulce when i was in washington d.c. and i asked him about the secret base and if he had heard of it. He said not only has he heard of it but often times he sees lights in the sky at night that look like wierd flying craft.

The truth is out there!

Hamlet
01-01-2007, 09:42 PM
i was trying to weed out the people that are here for arguments and the people looking for the truth about what the govt is doing at area 51. i didn't want to post it unless someone is willing to give 2 hrs of the time to watch the video...

Watching...but it's long. What bothers me so far is they're starting from the premise that it's a fact about aliens and they've got to uncover it, instead of "let's dig in and see if any of this is credible."

Also bothers me that the commentator claims testimony is more valid than hard physical evidence. Any judge, lawyer, investigator will tell you testimony is the worst thing to go on to find out the facts. Forgot the details of the story, but I remember some Air Force officer who was claiming to have a piece of the craft from Roswell in a safety deposit box he would show to a 'real' roswell investigator-(one who didn't mind calling 'foul' when the info. was bad) turned out to be falsifying all his claims. Even though he seemed credulous with previous security clearances, etc...he was either trying to make a buck off his stories or took a turn at the 'woo-woo' bend.

I am here to argue. But not just to win an argument. I've always been completely intrigued by this stuff, but there's way too much bullshit to dig through before finding any real facts. Bring on some fantastic evidence and I am soo there. But I'm into reality...if there are UFOs, let's find them! But if there isn't (and all the real evidence is pointing that direction), I want to know that too and not 'believe'. Belief is a religious thing...not something for science. When you just go on belief you might as well join up with the other 'believers' in a UFO cult.

WalkaWalka
01-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Area 51 is probably just testing grounds for next gen milatary aircraft.

nikweiser
01-02-2007, 11:25 PM
my friends dad has been to area51. he helped design the tunnels that go into the mountains and shit.. his dad told us that one of the only things he saw was these gators that they were doing these fucked up tests on and they were hella deformed and mutated and like were huuuge and some had 2 heads and weird shit like that...

wrasler
01-04-2007, 06:52 AM
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6707250
listen to the clip. very interesting. i personally think there must be some basis for ufo sightings. i wouldn't discount reports of suspicious occurances at area 51.

BlueCat
01-04-2007, 07:00 AM
no ufos... just rlly mind fuck advance tech...

HAHAHA I love your avatar shoi....

I agree no UFOs just conspiracy crap used to confuse. If there really was a UFO more people would have broken their silence by now it has been a long time. somebody would have slipped in and got a cell phone photo or something you just can't keep a secret that big in this information age..

nikweiser
01-04-2007, 09:05 AM
search on youtube alien interview and watch all 9 parts... its not only about alien stuff but it has some other crazy stuff from area 51, including some interviews from workers who have there faces blacked out and voice changed and shit.. its pretty nutty if you are really baked

xblackdogx
01-04-2007, 12:24 PM
HAHAHA I love your avatar shoi....

I agree no UFOs just conspiracy crap used to confuse. If there really was a UFO more people would have broken their silence by now it has been a long time. somebody would have slipped in and got a cell phone photo or something you just can't keep a secret that big in this information age..

people have broken silence.
is anyone looking for the breakthrough?
or willing to believe the breakthrough?
^^ that is the problem here! not lack of information,
but lack of curiosity!

shoi
01-04-2007, 03:04 PM
people have broken silence.
is anyone looking for the breakthrough?
or willing to believe the breakthrough?
^^ that is the problem here! not lack of information,
but lack of curiosity!

i saw this dude on tv who claimed he worked there but his story was full of holes and shit... like he was in the hospital or some shit wen he claimed he was working at area 51

Hamlet
01-04-2007, 10:57 PM

Exactly...years ago I was reading a biography of an FBI agent. (had nothing to do with conspiracies or UFOs) But he said something I'll always remember--if only two people knew confidential information in the department, there was a leak.

That's why I have trouble with all this convert monkeybusiness that is always supposed to be going on. By nature people just can't keep their mouths shut, and..nobody's really that good.

There are conspiracies, but they're right out in the open for everyone to see. You can kick back and watch them bumble their way through them if you're paying attention.

Willard_420
01-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Just occassional weird looking aircraft, all military though. #1.

nikweiser
01-09-2007, 02:30 AM
area 51 has some weird shit i think.. maybe aliens or not.. but i know they gotta have some kind of military aircraft they are testing like the aurora

Pipe Dreams
01-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, my dad was in the army, and I have indeed heard stores about Area 51. He says its a real place, and that hes been inside the base, but he didnt have enough clearance to see anything really good.

However, he did say that they made him sign papers not to talk about the shit that he saw there.

suhl
01-11-2007, 02:18 AM
there isnt a question its a real place you can look at it on google earth, and certain areas are totally blocked out, so im guessing if the have alien aircraft anywhere, which although i believe in life somewhere other than earth i dont think they do, they are probably keeping them at a different base that isnt famous for it

harris7
01-11-2007, 02:19 AM
People people,

It is clearly the location were they faked and filmed the moon landings. Doesnâ??t anyone here watch Fox.

wayoftheleaf
01-17-2007, 04:28 AM
Based on the universe being infinite in size

Then even though some say that there is a one in 400 trillion chance of life, in an infinite universe there are many many chances for life.

So logically, there must be an E.T.

I believe that area 51 could house aliens, or alien artifacts, or what is believed to be one of the two.

2MC5
01-17-2007, 06:57 PM
its full of guns and shit like that

look the US is the most rich and powerfull country in the world!!!

Q) and what dose any rich and powerfull country (or man) whant more then anything in the world?

A) more money and more power not fucking lil green pplz

2MC5
01-17-2007, 07:02 PM
still I WANT TO BELIEVE

trynagethigh
02-05-2007, 10:40 PM
I seriously think area 51 is either a nuclear site or there is some top secret shit like star wars being developed and tested out there..you folks living nearby may wanna think about relocating...LOL

schizoid
02-12-2007, 05:34 PM
I believe area 51 is just an old top secret base. But I also believe due to all the publicity, if they were working on something like the claims. They would have shut down their test there and moved. Like many others have said, it is probally a cover-up for their many other secret bases. Their is one I know of in West Virginia, the claims say it is an underground community with streets and their own private electric supplies, water supplies...etc...But I also believe that as big as space is their is too much of a chance that life could have evolved similar to the ways it did on earth. It is only probable that if life evolved here under certain conditions, that at first were unsuitable for humans to live but yet produced the amino acids that are the bases of life, that it could happen elsewhere too.

Oneironaut
02-12-2007, 07:06 PM
still I WANT TO BELIEVE

There is a huge difference between what is actually true and what you would like to be true. Learning to accept that is a big part of growing up.

suhl
02-12-2007, 11:00 PM
there is nothing really secretive there. you can look at the base on gogle earth. secret bases are either blurred out on there or just not there at all...

Kid Dynamite
02-13-2007, 10:21 AM
there is nothing really secretive there. you can look at the base on gogle earth. secret bases are either blurred out on there or just not there at all...

it is blurred out...but most of area 51's underground maan :D

SpitfireIRL
02-13-2007, 01:53 PM
What you people need to do is get really stoned and listen to Faap de Oaid by Tool :)

nikweiser
02-13-2007, 02:01 PM
besides its not like you can see through the buildings at top, they are not going to have shit laying out in the open saying hidden spy craft look at me!