PDA

View Full Version : Wii

l3loody
12-22-2006, 10:20 PM
who has the wii, and if so, do u still have the box? if u have the box, can u please measure the dimensions and post them? because i wanna see if i got the wii for christmas and see if its under the tree.

i asked my mom if i got the wii, and she said "i camped out for it at best buy, and i was #26 and there was only 24 wii's in the store. sorry son" so i kinda thought it was fishy because bestbuy gets shipments of 50 only...so yeah...i dont get it please just give me the demensions

AlwaysBlazed
12-22-2006, 10:35 PM
my mom said the same thing, you got the wii

wayoftheleaf
12-23-2006, 12:09 AM
kcik ass man, I WANT A WII

oh wait i do hav3e one lmao

Smokin EnDo
12-23-2006, 04:50 AM
Can't you just wait? Neither could I lol.

TheFatKid
12-23-2006, 05:30 AM
omgchristmasmorningithinkimgetting one too

btw, how is it possible to get a red reputation on a weedsite?

Professor Dan K.
12-23-2006, 06:29 AM
wow lol thats messed up man, your prepared to ask the measurements of the box to snoop around under the tree?

isnt half the fun the anticipation?

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE
12-23-2006, 07:40 AM
yeah man i could never wait when it came to christmas either.. how old are you? if you dont mind me asking. Its just im only 16 and even i dont get that execited over christmas anymore and neither do any of my friends really and i was just wonderin if they were anybody here that arn't like 13 year olds who still enjoy the "magic" of christmas.

I got a half ounce of weed for christmas and i've almost smoked it all LOL. Ill probaly get a new ps2s game or 2 and a few pairs of new clothes but that'll probaly be it hehe.. but christmas still rocks. free food free booze free weed.. what else could one ask for? :rasta:

Bodom Children Of
12-23-2006, 07:44 AM
i was playing the wii bowling tonight. great fun. almost like real bowling. i could play that thing all damn day.

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE
12-23-2006, 07:45 AM
then why don't you just GO bowling? lol.. i dont get it, the graphics are hardly any better and the only thing they're using for appeal is a new controller... but if thats what they wanted to do to appeal for people why didn't they just come out with the new controller for gamecube? :confused:

Bodom Children Of
12-23-2006, 07:51 AM
then why don't you just GO bowling? lol.. i dont get it, the graphics are hardly any better and the only thing they're using for appeal is a new controller... but if thats what they wanted to do to appeal for people why didn't they just come out with the new controller for gamecube? :confused:

oh i go bowling damn near every night. who are you to say i can't play my step brother wii because i love bowling eventhough i be at the lanes all the time

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE
12-23-2006, 07:58 AM
lol im not saying you can't im just saying i'd prefer something you cant do in real life like shooting a german in the face on a battle field full of tanks n gun turrents... and how the only thing people are interested in by wii is a type of controller.. just not enough appeal for me really.

oh btw.. check this link out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaVb65gYWes

B.Basher
12-23-2006, 03:02 PM
the only thing people are interested in by wii is a type of controller.. just not enough appeal for me really.

You clearly havn't played it yet. I suggest you hurry up and do so.

dark0ne
12-23-2006, 03:06 PM
the wii graphics are about 4x better then the gamecube. remember the first ps2 games they were not near as graphicly stunning as the games that are out now for the ps2. With the compitition between the three consoles, 360, ps3, wii, the games and grapics will just keep getting better. Not to mention the prices will start to come down after the new year.

LIP
12-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Just be careful. You know the hand help thingy bit... well the bit of string isnt strong enough, and people have had them fly off, someone got hit in the eye wtih one, one went through someones window, and someones went through the Tv.. pretty dangerous things actually lol, the company are now making them with stronger string bits.

dark0ne
12-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Just be careful. You know the hand help thingy bit... well the bit of string isnt strong enough.

Hand help? the stick thingy attached to the controller?
HAHAHAHA talk about interactive!

i'm still getting a wii
**in cartman voice** NINTENDO WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIP
12-23-2006, 03:28 PM
I meant hand help bit of it rofl.
Im mixing up my words... im all fucked and stoned.

Frivolous248
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Just be careful. You know the hand help thingy bit... well the bit of string isnt strong enough, and people have had them fly off, someone got hit in the eye wtih one, one went through someones window, and someones went through the Tv.. pretty dangerous things actually lol, the company are now making them with stronger string bits.

Yeah, I heard about that, but I'm not too worried 'cause it sounds like those people probably got too into it.

I know 2 people who've played it and they say you don't have to wave your arms around like a retard how they do in the commercials, you can just use it like a normal controller and flick your wrist a bit.

I can't wait to get a Wii, sucks they're all sold out...I have to wait till after christmas to get it, my moms been tryin' but they're impossible to get. Hopefully I'll get one before break is over. I can't wait to get stoned and play it, that'll be awesome.

spliffstar22
12-23-2006, 06:28 PM
i never do that shit, i could care less about the wii, i just want to get a ps3, and there ain't no chance in hell my parents are gonna buy it lol I've bought all my systems since i bought the 64...... like in 2000 or somethin like that....i get clothes and money sometimes,and the odd dvd here and there from my sisters........

Blazed and Confused
12-23-2006, 06:30 PM

lol. go to www.wiihaveaproblem.com - its a site about all incidents that resulted in injury from the wii so far.

LIP
12-23-2006, 07:38 PM
I meant hand help bit of it rofl.
Im mixing up my words... im all fucked and stoned.

Did you not see this lol, i've just come back and re read and i got it wrong AGAIN.

THat was meant to say:

"I meant hand held bit of it rofl."

UserName_22
12-24-2006, 10:39 PM
I don't like the idea of standing and waving my arms around to play a video game. Is there a means of bypassing this? Can you play games regularly? IE sitting on the couch with friends passing around the joint? :jointsmile:

I'm a avid pot smoker who loves his heroin, as well....jumping around while playing video games is not my ideal combo.

DDR never worked for me. I play video games and to avoid looking for an active means of entertainment. :-p

LIP
12-25-2006, 09:56 AM
So your a smack head? That's not a good thing.

nikweiser
12-25-2006, 10:38 AM
fuck heroin
thats all i have to say

spliffstar22
12-25-2006, 08:37 PM
fuck heroin, just get ps3 fuck wii.......

thcbongman
12-31-2006, 02:57 PM
I played the wii for the first time yesterday.

It's awesome, especially the boxing one. Now I badly want a WII. It's get your blood pumping, and you aren't just sitting on your ass with a controller pressing buttons. After 1/2 an hour playing, I was sweating my ass off. You are going to see many people losing weight on the near future.

Only bad thing is you need a lot of room and a big tv, that's why I can't wait until my friend finishes building a projector that will be project at 130 x 70. It's going to take the gaming experience to another level.

B.Basher
01-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I smoked up with my best mate at home the other day before I left for uni. We played Red Steel all night and couldn't believe why it got such bad reviews. That game is fucking quality! Takes a while to get used to but no one learns to ride a bike in minutes. I was having the time of my life sword fighting with some crazy bitch in a club, high off my nut.

Wii is the best thing to happen to games since Pong. In a couple of years time it's gonna have the best games I swear.