PDA

View Full Version : Games that irk you

Frivolous248
12-22-2006, 01:28 AM
I'm sure we've all got a special game or two that realllllly angers us for one reason or another.

Recently, that game has been mario kart double dash for me. I can't stand how the other players bombard you with stuff sometimes. Thats the only thing that makes it harder really, in 50cc they don't use weapons a whole lot, 100cc they use 'em more, 150cc then your getting hit at least 5 times a lap! They REALLY suck at racing too, which angers me. I've seen the other players (like, 2nd or 3rd place) just ride off the side of the track, into something, or something else easily avoidable. But then of course, they hit you like crazy. I don't know where all these weapons come from either, I've been watching them and half the time they don't run into those boxes, so why am I running low on weapons and still getting bombarded?!

I just barely beat the all cup tour on 150cc, it was pretty sweet. On the last track, me and 1 guy are like 2 points a part, and of course I'm stuck in 3rd pretty much the whole race, lap after lap I can't gain ANY at all, then finally I nailed 2nd place with a red shell, and got closer to 1st place, but I couldn't get 'em. Its okay though, I had 2 points more than him, so we tied overall and I still got 1st place. I kept getting nailed on that track, and 1st and 2nd didn't have to take crap!

So what game angers you and why?

TokinAsianGuy
12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
i rented the superman returns videogame for some pre christmas weekend relaxation and well damn it was shit. i mean playing as supes was mad as, but the game was piss easy and the controls were fidgety and his super speed was not speedy enough. and whats with all the damn robots?!

slipknotpsycho
12-22-2006, 01:34 AM
there really isnt any game that annoys me.... but i'd have to say if i wanted to wipe one game from existance, it'd be the pokemon games..

BizzleLuvin
12-22-2006, 04:16 AM
i hate beer pong. sorry, i dont ever play video games. im too poor for that. but my little brother hates tony hawk pro-skater 2, he gets so angry at it and throws shit. bad news

slipknotpsycho
12-22-2006, 04:27 AM
i hate beer pong. sorry, i dont ever play video games. im too poor for that. but my little brother hates tony hawk pro-skater 2, he gets so angry at it and throws shit. bad news

that just means he's getting into the game, which is the exact opposite of hating it... lol....

Reefer Rogue
12-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Getting shot from behind in online shooters annoys me =]

Skrappie
12-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Name calling.

geonagual
12-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Candyland

Skink
12-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Shoots and Ladders...

I still have Parchesee from the 60's,,,LOLz...

Nochowderforyou
12-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Burnout 2 or 3 for the PS2. I hate that fucking game! :p It is impossible to play, because you hit the smallest thing, and it goes into this stupid crash mode for like 8 seconds. Showing my crash in slow motion when I hit a ladybug on the street. :p You have to be very precise playing that game, and I am not that. I just want to race, crash into other peoples cars, and run on the sidewalk.

Frivolous248
12-24-2006, 05:41 AM
Woo, I finally beat mario kart! I'm so high, its awesome. I bet I wouldn't have beaten it if I wasn't so high. Man that was a rush, now I know why I play that game, cause its so fun when I win. I'm like 10 times higher now. It was close too, me and 1 other guy were like head and head, I just barely beat him by 4 points in the end. He was ahead of me but I tied him then beat 'em twice in a row for the win :D

budsmoker only
12-24-2006, 05:59 AM
damn those mario kart games are so fun.. always play that.. twilight princess is fucking awesome.. but the tony hawk games used to really piss me off when i couldnt get a certain challenge... thats the last game that i actually got pissed off at..

Fluffhead
12-24-2006, 06:06 AM
that just means he's getting into the game, which is the exact opposite of hating it... lol....

Yeah man. Sometimes ill stop, hit the bong a few times, and just go back and try it again... Works very often, i think differently. This is for like RPG types like MGS or other levels and shit on games... Like saints row when my brother isnt home. Damn... Im just high. Its crazzzy. Ok peace.

Pipe Dreams
12-24-2006, 06:39 AM
I play alot of World of Warcraft, and I PvP on it all the time now, and sometimes I get so pissed at that game I wanna punch my computer the fuck OUT! I have a hole in my wall next to my desk here from getting pissed at WoW. :)

Lethal G
12-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Anyone ever play Mortal Kombat Advance on GBA? It was impossible even on easy mode...what made it worse was the graphics and all came from previously made mortal kombat games (MK3/MK Trilogy).

OniEhtRedrum781
12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Anyone ever play Mortal Kombat Advance on GBA? It was impossible even on easy mode...what made it worse was the graphics and all came from previously made mortal kombat games (MK3/MK Trilogy).

That game was fuckin' terrible. It was so fuckin' glitchy too. Everything was jerky and choppy...