PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!!

midlifecrisis
12-22-2006, 01:13 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS....... LOUNGERS!!!!

Does anyone really accomplish anything at work the day before a big holiday weekend??....I have a meeting in the morning and then I will try to act busy for an hour, then sneek home to set up the wifes' secrect present (yeah I know, a few days early!), then back to work for the party. :madnoel:

DonnieDarko
12-22-2006, 08:34 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS....... LOUNGERS!!!!

Does anyone really accomplish anything at work the day before a big holiday weekend??....I have a meeting in the morning and then I will try to act busy for an hour, then sneek home to set up the wifes' secrect present (yeah I know, a few days early!), then back to work for the party. :madnoel:

Yeah ... not much goin on at work this week .... I like it .. we need a wind-down into the holidays ...

Skink
12-23-2006, 06:22 PM
well I had to complete a job yesterday to get paid,,,so if you are on your own yes stuff has to get accomplished,,,but not by choice...

Merry Christmas...

BobBong
12-25-2006, 03:32 PM
well I had to complete a job yesterday to get paid,,,so if you are on your own yes stuff has to get accomplished,,,but not by choice...

Merry Christmas...

I hear that, I was mopping up an overflow of toilet/shit water Up until about 7pm last night...

Merry Christmas!

MaryJaneScott
12-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Yay! Merry Christmas! I'm late... again. Oops. It's already New Years Eve. Plans anyone?

midlifecrisis
01-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Watching the Bears/Packers game...sipping some wine.......

DonnieDarko
01-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Watching the Bears/Packers game...sipping some wine.......

My kids rocked the house partying with their friends, I chilled upstairs watching the Twilight Zone marathon ... that's where I am in life, and I'm OK with it ....

Props to those who still post this on this forum ... Happy 07 to all ...

Donnie