PDA

View Full Version : Doubleing the potency of plants

camois
11-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Change from a Mononukeleoid to dualnukeleoid I know that's not right but it was years ago i read about doubleing the potency of pot.Any one heard of this.

Imotep
11-24-2004, 10:55 AM
that may be colchine treatment.
anyone confirm?

camois
11-24-2004, 06:36 PM
I remember that you grow seedlings to a couple weeks dip the ends of one leaf in this
chemical i think it stated with a p the ones that don't die grow to get the seeds then that next generation is good stuff.Wish i could find that book again.

bakpain
11-24-2004, 08:33 PM
sound like bull shit, i would'nt smoke anything grown like that!

Imotep
11-26-2004, 11:31 AM
yep. they say the first generation is too toxic although this doesnt seem totally reasonable as were talkin the one in a hundred seed that survives the soak in this story. wouldnt be much chemical residu in a seed soaks worth, 3 months later when picked.

its ungodly anyhoo. :)

Torog
11-26-2004, 12:41 PM
yep. they say the first generation is too toxic although this doesnt seem totally reasonable as were talkin the one in a hundred seed that survives the soak in this story. wouldnt be much chemical residu in a seed soaks worth, 3 months later when picked.

its ungodly anyhoo. :)
Are we talking about polyploid ? I used to be able to git polyploid,back when I was living around Austin,the college kids that majored in biochemistry,used to grow it. It was great ! It was like gittin kicked by a mule ! It only took a couple,three or four tokes,to be stoned for hours ! My fellow roughnecks and I,loved it because we could fire up a little bowl of it and it'd last the whole tour..it was great for them slow-drillin days..but too much for doing a bit trip.

Have a good one...Torog :D

camois
11-27-2004, 09:08 AM
yep that's it.

cofffeePOT
01-25-2005, 08:46 AM
here's a link to another thread on the board
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=100115#post100115

HumoredSanity
01-25-2005, 04:45 PM
I remember a long time ago I got some schwag ("poor" quality) and my friend called it 'Chaser weed' and after I smoked it, I knew why. I was pissed for about 20 minutes because I didn't get high.... thten I got stoned - and I got really stoned for about an hour, it backed off, and then hit me again .. it lasted a good 6 hours, and my two friends who smoked it had very similar experiences (even the one who I just gave him a bowl and he went off on his own) ... Could this have been one of these sorts of altered plants?

Bspectral
01-26-2005, 01:03 PM
use more lights of different spectrums ''''''''if u buy every light on sale u still wont have the sun but ur closer than if u buy 1 light; u sure aint even close to the sun yet

altwnyguy73
01-27-2005, 05:06 AM
here's a link to another thread on the board
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=100115#post100115

I posted these articles...polyploids alter genetics so basically everything is set in sets of 3 leaves instead of sets of 2.
From what I've read your yeild is increased by 1/3 as well... if the flowers are 1/3 more potent, couldnt tell you. None of the research I did on this mentains potency, only mass growth.
The fact you would produce 1/3 more budding sites is what intrigues me...this is a natural occurance that can easily be manipulated by dosing the seeds...not the live plants....peace.