PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy 'Theories'

420izzle
12-15-2006, 05:13 PM
My new favorite conspiracy theory is that the GOP is somehow responsible for the impeding death or disabling of Sen. Tim Johnson thus allowing the Governor of Dakota land to pick a republican senator! :D

Share your new favorites....

Psycho4Bud
12-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Fengzi brought it to our attention yesterday of Saddams diabolical scheme to train terrorist cats.........Al-Catda!!!:eek:

Video to sell soon on Prisonplanet.com.....:D

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Zimzum
12-15-2006, 05:31 PM
My new favorite conspiracy theory is that the GOP is somehow responsible for the impeding death or disabling of Sen. Tim Johnson thus allowing the Governor of Dakota land to pick a republican senator! :D
Share your new favorites....

LOL when I heard that the other day I thought to myself "What would AJ say". My favorite one is about super secret governments(that only AJ can find out about) , o so very slowly... trying to take over the world.. one law at a time.:stupid:

halo
12-16-2006, 02:34 AM
Although i kind of am a conspiracy theorist one of the craziest ones that i have heard of is that paul mccartney was shot and killed and that the one we know today isn't the real paul mccartney. Those who believe this call the current paul mccartney 'Faul'.

If you want i may be able to find the website where i found this.

Breukelen advocaat
12-16-2006, 03:16 AM
Most of you are too young to remember, but there was another conspiracy guy by the name of A.J., last name Weberman. He's still around. A.J. Weberman started out as an expert on interpreting Bob Dylan's songs, which Dylan didn't mind, but he eventually began coming out with all kind of theories about Dylan being hooked on hard drugs by the U.S. government because they wanted to silence influential rock stars. Weberman called himself a "Dylanologist" and started looking through Dylan's garbage for "clues" into his life, which led him to invent the term "Garbologist". Dylan had been sort-of friendly with Weberrman for a while, but (according to Weberman on a radio show) Dylan physically attacked him once because of his snooping around. Weberman was much bigger physically than Bob Dylan, but he admitted that Dylan was pretty feisty for his size.

Weberman also claimed (on the radio) that Dylan offered him a job as chauffer, which he declined. Weberman was amusing, but more often than not obnoxious, on late-night call in radio shows in NYC c. 1970??s, and I remember him being banned from speaking on one of them because of his behavior. I believe that he??s mellowed somewhat, and he has published a book, ??Dylan to English Dictionary?, by A.J. Weberman, Dylanologist.

More info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._J._Weberman

Ozarks
12-16-2006, 03:32 AM
Although i kind of am a conspiracy theorist one of the craziest ones that i have heard of is that paul mccartney

Just follow the flow chart, Paul is in there somewhere:D

daima
12-16-2006, 03:36 PM
The biggest conspiracy theory imo is,.... that a few hijakers with very little experience flying a small plane, let alone a jumbo jet, could takeover a jumbo jet with box cutters, turn planes around with no help from the control towers, and find the pentagon, the wtc, and fly a direct hit on them. Thats fucking amazing. Whats more amazing is the the only film/picture the pentagon showed the public was a blurry picture of the "plane" in one of the most protected and looked after pieces of real-estate in the world. unfucking believable.:confused:

dai*ma:stoned:

Zimzum
12-16-2006, 05:28 PM
The biggest conspiracy theory imo is,.... that a few hijakers with very little experience flying a small plane, let alone a jumbo jet, could takeover a jumbo jet with box cutters, turn planes around with no help from the control towers, and find the pentagon, the wtc, and fly a direct hit on them. Thats fucking amazing. Whats more amazing is the the only film/picture the pentagon showed the public was a blurry picture of the "plane" in one of the most protected and looked after pieces of real-estate in the world. unfucking believable.:confused:

Read this. (http://www.911myths.com/Another_Expert.pdf) Its from a pilot and explainers how someone with no or little experience could fly a 767 and pull off what they did. It is a long read, just be warned. I too still have questions about 9/11. Why not release footage of pentagon impact? How can a paper passport survive an impact that caused the wtc tower to collapse? Surely the jet fuel would have burned it up. Why were officials told not to fly commercial jets due to a risk assessment, yet we had only 14 jets to defend the US on that day of all days? No I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job anymore. I use to listen to people like AJ but I wised up and saw through there propaganda.

daima
12-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Read this. (http://www.911myths.com/Another_Expert.pdf) Its from a pilot and explainers how someone with no or little experience could fly a 767 and pull off what they did. It is a long read, just be warned. I too still have questions about 9/11. Why not release footage of pentagon impact? How can a paper passport survive an impact that caused the wtc tower to collapse? Surely the jet fuel would have burned it up. Why were officials told not to fly commercial jets due to a risk assessment, yet we had only 14 jets to defend the US on that day of all days? No I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job anymore. I use to listen to people like AJ but I wised up and saw through there propaganda.

Let us also remember that if the steel and the fire were so hot that it caused the steel beams to collapse(impossible), then what about those people we saw in the holes the "plane"left? Wouldnt it be so hot that it would be impossible for human flesh to withstand such heat? They jumped because of smoke, not heat.

In order for the heat to cause the steel to melt the heat would of have to had a source of to sustain the temps it would take.
Those buildings , along with building number 7 (across the street) fell at the speed of gravity, with nothing stopping the fall, which leads me to believe that explosives were used. Ribits being bown out , building falls at speed of gravity, ker plunk/.

Breukelen advocaat
12-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Let us also remember that if the steel and the fire were so hot that it caused the steel beams to collapse(impossible),

The beams were probably melted and weakened. The beams themselves didn't "collapse" until the weight caused everything to go.

then what about those people we saw in the holes the "plane"left? Wouldnt it be so hot that it would be impossible for human flesh to withstand such heat? They jumped because of smoke, not heat.

This is because they were in air-conditioned offices, and probably not close to the beams or the fire(s). They likely knew that that fires were approaching quickly, though.

In order for the heat to cause the steel to melt the heat would of have to had a source of to sustain the temps it would take.

The jet fuel took care of that. Those planes were fully loaded.

Those buildings , along with building number 7 (across the street) fell at the speed of gravity, with nothing stopping the fall, which leads me to believe that explosives were used. Ribits being bown out , building falls at speed of gravity, ker plunk/.dai*ma:stoned:[/

Most experts agree that it was the planes..

I worked in the Trade Center towers for several years. A good wind would cause them to sway, and you could often feel this in the elevators. There were not a stable as the buildings that most people are accustomed to.

http://www.debunking911.com/
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
http://wtc.nist.gov
http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html
http://thatsjuststupid.com/911.htm

Zimzum
12-16-2006, 08:23 PM
The steel didn't melt. It was weakened enough to the point that the steel was softened up.. not melted. Around 1000'F it would have lost ruffly 50% strength. Steel is very conductive to electricity and heat. So an area around the support beams on fire with jet fuel would be absorbed by the beams. No 2 towers are built like they were with an internal frame support. Weight from above would have been enough to stress the weakened steel, then kinetic energy would do the rest. And do we really know if every beam was UL tested? Contractors do like to cut corners if it saves them more money. Look at Bostons "Big dig" and the incident that happened in the tunnel this last summer. Paneling fell off from a tunnel and crushed a car. People were cheap and didn't assemble it correctly.

Psycho4Bud
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Is the Lost Land of the Lizard People considered a conspiracy?

"Lizard People's Catacomb City Hunted
Engineer Sinks Shaft Under Fort Moore Hill to Find Maze of Tunnels

and Priceless Treasures of Legendary Inhabitants

By: Jean Bosquet

Busy Los Angeles, although little realizing it in the hustle and bustle of modern existence, stands above a lost city of catacombs filled with incalculable treasure and imperishable records of a race of humans further advanced intellectually than the highest type of present day peoples, in the belief of G. Warren Shufelt, geophysicist mining engineer now engaged in an attempt to wrest from the lost city deep in the earth below Fort Moore Hill the secrets of the Lizard People of legendary fame in the medicine lodges of the American Indian.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles27.htm

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

Zimzum
12-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Anti Steven Colbert conspiracy? (http://hotair.com/archives/2006/05/05/laffaire-colbert/) :dance:

Zimzum
12-16-2006, 11:49 PM
No edit?

or video truthers vs danny bonaduce/ (http://hotair.com/archives/2006/12/16/video-truthers-vs-danny-bonaduce/)

daima
12-16-2006, 11:55 PM
The steel didn't melt. It was weakened enough to the point that the steel was softened up.. not melted. Around 1000'F it would have lost ruffly 50% strength. Steel is very conductive to electricity and heat. So an area around the support beams on fire with jet fuel would be absorbed by the beams. No 2 towers are built like they were with an internal frame support. Weight from above would have been enough to stress the weakened steel, then kinetic energy would do the rest. And do we really know if every beam was UL tested? Contractors do like to cut corners if it saves them more money. Look at Bostons "Big dig" and the incident that happened in the tunnel this last summer. Paneling fell off from a tunnel and crushed a car. People were cheap and didn't assemble it correctly.

at those speeds the jet fuel would of evaporated on impact Poof
those floors fell at the speed of gravity.
If the floors were just weakened they would of hit, slow down, fell, hit, slow down, fell, etc etc, all the way down. They fell at the speed of gravity, as did building number 7. No hit on #7 at all, but it did hold an observation floor to keep an eye on the wtc. I'd like to of seeen what that film contained.

People standing in the hole in the building, and it was hot enough to weaken steel? hold your hand over a hot stove. That might change your mind about how much heat human flesh can take.

We are trying to investigate, and those in power are hiding evidence, didnt want an investigation, and cleared that steel out before any of it could be inspected. I aint buying the governments claim, or the bush explaination.
Steve Jones, Professor of Physics, Bringham Young university, says 9-11 couldnt of happened the way the government says it did.

Your government has turned on you....., again.

dai*ma

BlueCat
12-18-2006, 03:19 AM
HAHAHAHA Psycho beat me to it. The lizard people is one crazy conspiracy.

daima
12-18-2006, 03:40 PM
HAHAHAHA Psycho beat me to it. The lizard people is one crazy conspiracy.

good monday, BlueCat.

i thought that you might enjoy this.
go to .....toddsnider.net
then click on , "news"
when that page comes up go to the song, "You got away with it", on u tube, and listen.

BlueCat
12-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Thank you so much for sharing Todd Snider with me daima

Music what a beautiful gift, eh?
I wish Todd would tour up north I'd go see him. He should do a PNW tour all the way to Vancouver. We treehugging hippies would just love him!! Literally I'd love to jump his bones. LOL He's a cutey.

Thanks again daima you're a really cool person

may your days be blessed :D

Cat

Krogith
12-19-2006, 01:18 AM
at those speeds the jet fuel would of evaporated on impact Poof
those floors fell at the speed of gravity.
If the floors were just weakened they would of hit, slow down, fell, hit, slow down, fell, etc etc, all the way down. They fell at the speed of gravity, as did building number 7. No hit on #7 at all, but it did hold an observation floor to keep an eye on the wtc. I'd like to of seeen what that film contained.

People standing in the hole in the building, and it was hot enough to weaken steel? hold your hand over a hot stove. That might change your mind about how much heat human flesh can take.

We are trying to investigate, and those in power are hiding evidence, didnt want an investigation, and cleared that steel out before any of it could be inspected. I aint buying the governments claim, or the bush explaination.
Steve Jones, Professor of Physics, Bringham Young university, says 9-11 couldnt of happened the way the government says it did.

Your government has turned on you....., again.

dai*ma

And weak steel would bend and fall a direction not pancake. And these towers were build to sway in the wind, they were made to withstand a hurricane and they were made to get hit by a few planes each.

They moved in the wind because they were built to not beacuse they were weak.

The only way they could of fallen to the ground in 10-12 secs is implosions. They would of taken much longer to fall hit floor under next floor and fall some more. The 1st 70 something floors had 0 damage done to them.

These being the 1st buildings EVER to fall due to fire. WTC 1, 2 and 7 wich didn't even get hit by a plane.

The jet fule got burned up with in the 1st 10 min's TOPS. and most was burned on impact.

People were SEEN STANDING IN THE HOLE THE PLANE MADE! Not some office, they were waveing for help. Not one helicopter tryed a rescue.

It's so SAD.

420izzle
12-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Whoaaa. This got HEAVY man. I'm going to have to take some time and chew on this 911 conspiracy. I'd heard little about it. Thanks fellas. Intriguing stuff.

Zimzum
12-20-2006, 02:39 PM
Whoaaa. This got HEAVY man. I'm going to have to take some time and chew on this 911 conspiracy. I'd heard little about it. Thanks fellas. Intriguing stuff.

Don't forget about the Tin Foil Hat song! (http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php)

Ozarks
12-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Don't forget about the Tin Foil Hat song! (http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php)

Or, twas the night before Christmas, who says conspiracies aren't real.:D

'Twas the night before Christmas, in two-thousand six;
All the lefties were bustling; their Party to fix.
The vote had gone centrist, they struggled for air,
And hoped that St. Hillary soon would declare.
As liberals awaited, awake in their beds,
Impeachable articles danced in their heads!
But since moderate Dems had prevailed in their views,
I'd just settled down to a sweet solstice snooze.

When out on the Beltway arose such a clatter,
I headed for Fox News to check out the chatter.
I reached for my clicker with partisan glee;
But only to witness a blacked-out TV.
The moon through the window cast light all about
And showed me quite clearly the plug had come out.
When what did I see on the former dark screen
But the visage of DNC chair Howard Dean!

When he introduced someone with wings on his back;
I knew in a moment it must be Barack.
More rapid than eagles his worshippers came,
When he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;
"Now, Dorgan! Now, Durbin! Now, Eliot Spitzer!
On, Matthews! On, Russert! On, Woodruff and Blitzer!
To the Sunday news shows! To the National Mall!
Now moderate! Moderate! Moderate all!"

As big bucks before dirty congressmen fly,
When they meet with flush lobbyists, eager to buy;
To placate the middle and dogs that are blue,
They dumped Alcee Hastings, and John Murtha too!
But then in a twinkling, I saw on the set,
A startling scene that I'll never forget;
As I grabbed for my clicker to turn up the sound,
Through my Sony, St. Hillary came with a bound!

She was bathed all in Earth tones from head down to toe,
With a big goofy grin, ala H. Ross Perot;
Her eyes -- how they sparkled! Her cheeks were so rosy!
Her little pug nose just like Nancy Pelosi!
Her actions were strange and her tone made me wary,
She dressed like Babs Bush but she talked like John Kerry!
She turned with a jerk in a move that was deft,
Then she zig-zagged to center, before lurching left.

She spoke of Obama in tones that were hushed;
(But she couldn't conceal that her forehead was flushed).
"Barack is a rock star, his feats superhuman;
(Though born with the ears of an Alfred E. Neuman).
His face is quite winsome, his teeth white and pearly;
(But to covet my White House; it's rather too early!)
And he could be elected; it may come to pass;
(But he hasn't a record, and no gravitas.)"

Her handlers were nervous, her stance was a fright;
As her feet kept on dancing between left and right!
Barack was a problem, he filled them with fear;
And they needed to think up a plan that was clear.
But Hill had recovered, she filled them with smiles,
When she shouted out, "Get me his FBI files!"

And I watched her exclaim with a flip-flopping gait,
"HAPPY CHRISTMAS, Obama! At least till '08!"