PDA

View Full Version : What about poop?

Lovinhigh
11-16-2004, 05:36 AM
Does pooping a lot help get THC out of your system faster? Curious.

LonerStoner
11-16-2004, 08:00 AM
If by pooping a lot, you mean does taking laxatives help, then no.

KennabisCranium
11-16-2004, 09:32 AM
although, the most amount of THC metabolites are excreted in the feces. So the trick is to get as much of the THC metabolites to be excreted in the feces and not in the urine. Passing Drug Tests is a brand new book that I just read and it explains how to do that.

Lovinhigh
11-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Ok, how do I do this? Sorry, but I don't have that book. I've been taking a natural herb that helps me poop and poop and poop - NO laxatives. I have a drug test on Friday and the last I smoked was last saturday. Moderate to heavy daily user here. So, I hear that Creatine supplements should be used as well. I've been drinking lots of water and eating meat. I really need this job so I've got to pass. Anything else I should do?

KennabisCranium
11-17-2004, 09:23 AM
creatine won't help you mask THC metabolites on a UA, but if you flush with lots of water you'll want to take creatine so your body will make creatinine (which is the metabolite of creatine) and labs check creatinine ratios to see if your flushing. take creatine monohydrate to load up on creatine. relying on eating red meat to boost creatine is a hard way to load on creatine, you would have to eat pounds and pounds of meat. check out health food stores for edible detoxificants. and drink lots of green or black tea, the polyphenols in tea boost the liver enzymes for detoxing.

Lovinhigh
11-18-2004, 06:15 AM
Great, got it! I've got the green tea, the creatine, aspirin, water-water-water, and the herbs that make me "flush". Thanks for your advice. I so appreciate it!!