PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help & info.

mixx3113
11-15-2004, 04:26 PM
So I have a test I have to pass on Wed or thurs. and was looking for any help or suggestions on passing. It's for a new job through a third party independent lab.

I'm 6'2 about 250 lbs. and I've been clean since 11/1. I've been drinking a ton of water & cranberry juice. Took Goldenseal for the first week & have been on "Klean" for the last few days.

I took a store bought test last night & got a faint line. How reliable are these things?

I'll take a Detoxify drink before hand & I'm using the preclense pills also.
Anyone have any other additional ideas or suggestions?

Also, any good excuses incase it doesn't go well?

KennabisCranium
11-15-2004, 06:49 PM
today is monday and if your test is Wed or Thur, stop eating all fat right now, don't eat any fat all day and none until dinner Tues. Eat plenty of fruits and veges today and tomorrow. Drinking LOTS of green or black tea also. go for a long run tonight and tomorrow morning (each run must be at least 25 minutes to burn fat, you must sweat) on empty stomach tues afternoon drink qt of pure cranberry juice. tues dinner eat plenty of fat; big mac fries, etc. wed morn eat fat again. stay hydrated.

mixx3113
11-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the info. KC!

I've been trying to stick to fruit & fiber for the last week. Lots of Raisan Bran!! Plus I've been drinking cranberry juice every day.

KC - any comments on the clensing pills & drinks?

Anyone else with any helpfull comments please post...

littlestorm21
11-15-2004, 09:40 PM
my friend takes cleansing pills. he says they work. he gave me some but i haven't tooken them yet. he passes his test all the time. but if your drinking cranberry juice you should pass with flying colors. my bf smokes all day every day, he stops for 3 days before the test and drinks cranberry and passes for his P.O. good luck p.s my doc told me cranberry will work the best to pass test

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 01:45 PM
I've got 2 qts. of pure Cranberry juice from the whole foods store & last night drank 6 cups of green tea. Was going to drink some Arizona Green tee this morning on top of pineapple anad bananna breakfast. Nothing but cranberry in the PM with a FATTY McDonalds dinner around 8. I'll probably have McD's for breakfast tomorrow too....

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Should I drink Crannberry tomorrow morning?
Test is in the PM.

littlestorm21
11-16-2004, 04:50 PM
drink crannberry up until you take the test.. finish the rest in the car before you go in. pee once before you go in cup.you'll do fine. sorry late hope it works

littlestorm21
11-16-2004, 04:51 PM
oh why eat fatty foods? pot stores in fat

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 05:10 PM
I believe the idea, is to put a "clean" layer of fat over older layers. Read about this process at another website.

If I take a detoxify drink will the cranberry interfere?

Thanks fellow Michigander!

littlestorm21
11-16-2004, 05:38 PM
it should work together if the detoxify don't work the cranberry will..the detox won't interfer because cranberry it a natural juice.it's just cleaning out your whole system instead of hiding it like detoxify does

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 05:46 PM
The lab company is Quest labs. Anyone know about them? Are they loose ot stringent?

Just trying to be as prepared as possible!
:eek:

KennabisCranium
11-16-2004, 05:48 PM
fat breaks down and is transferred throughout the body via your blood, when THC metabolites are in the blood this is when your liver clears them from the body through excrement. so after a certain time of burning off fat and getting rid of THC the day of the test or even the night before, it is best to eat lots of fat so now your fat is "building up" and very little if any is in your blood to get sent to your urine. it's all in this new book called Passing Drug Tests. check it out.

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 05:53 PM
KC-
Thanks for the info!

I've seen you're posts on other threads. You sure hype that book a lot. Have you tried any of these techniques before?

Not trying to be a prick, I just really want this job!

Again, Thanks very much!!

mikeandjenherbals
11-16-2004, 06:04 PM
substitution or abstaining, when u pee at a dr. they usually have temp strips so they don,t have to follow u in, get a clean sample in leakproof container<condom has worked for me at probation back in the day> drop it in a cup of coffee for the ride down, slip into band of underwear in parking lot so it is next to your skin, u can flush the evidence, if some nazi wants to follow u in, just explain that u have to sit to pee cause your tummy is upset and don't want to soil your pants, now send me some of that money you were wasting on bogus majik kleeen!!!

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 06:14 PM
MnJherbal-
Thanks for the sarcasm!!

:p

If I had someone I could get that from I would have thought of it...

Maybe I should ask mom & dad.

mikeandjenherbals
11-16-2004, 06:28 PM
serious business, I used to test 2 times a week for probation, I got to see the results from the lab on 33 dirty marijauna tests, i tried the nasty tasting crap then got to see first hand how clean I wasn't, good luck

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Well, I took the drink once back in the day & it worked.

I'm really not a prick, I just can't stand it when someone offers up something then gives you a little jab afterward. "I told you so" really ticks me off. Thanks for the advice, but I don't have anyone I could get a sample from. Most of my friends are heads also & the ones that aren't, well... I don't need the lecture.
:o

mikeandjenherbals
11-16-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah bud i hear you, the ones that don't toke are too square, was a product out a while back called urinator, was battery powered kidney belt looking thing that warmed and had dispensing hose, they also sold dried pee. be cool if it worked, good luck and sorry bout the jab those things are expensive and u aren't the only 1 who has fallen for it!!! l8r mike

mixx3113
11-16-2004, 07:03 PM
Mike-
It's all good. Just a little stressy this week.

I'm gonna stick w/ my program from KC & the girl. Hope all goes well....

Thanks all for the advice. I'll post later with results.

Hey, KC-
What's your background. You seem seem to be in the know. Just curious...

KennabisCranium
11-17-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm one of the people who the author of Passing Drug Tests talks about in his book. I was on parole, smoking weed daily, and passed all my tests thanks to knowing this other guy on parole who wrote the book; he's currently Mountain Biking in Costa Rica and I have one of the very first copies of the book. So I'm checking out this place and offering some of the proven information from this book. I know that everything in this book works because nobody that we knew on parole who did what we told them ever got busted.

mixx3113
11-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Cool!

Well, today's the day.
Wish me luck and thanks for all the help!

The C
11-17-2004, 11:04 PM
Good luck, and the concert/rock show excuse works we'll.

xxbluntedxx
11-18-2004, 01:16 AM
drink alot of water the morning of the test and keep drinking till your pissing water. you can take vitamin b to make your piss dark yellow so it doesn't look like you were flushing your system.

KennabisCranium
11-19-2004, 03:55 PM
drinking water helps for a screening test (immunoassay) but for a GC-MS, wich identifies compunds at the molecular level, flushing doesn't matter.

mixx3113
11-23-2004, 04:25 PM
1st off I want to thank KC!!! I believe all you're info. really put me over the hump & appreciate all you're help!

So, hopefully you all can tell.... I PASSED!! I got the call from the contract office this morning, I'm all set for Monday! :cool:

I'll run down my routine in case it will help anyone else:
I'm a moderate smoker around 250 lbs. Usually 2-3 times a day, mostly a couple of "onies" & a bowl before bedtime, a lot more excessive on the weekends. I was clean for 17 days prior to the test. I drank a lot of water, a couple quarts a day, but nothing crazy. I also drank a quart of cranberry (not concentrate, try whole foods stores) week one & two. I was eating fruit daily & a couple boxes of raisen bran, nothing fatty. I can't wait to have some wings & pizza again. I took goldenseal for the 1st 2 weeks & was taking "klean" 10 days prior to test.

The week of the test my days were like this:
Sunday - Omlette & hash browns for lunch, that was it. Detoxify drink that night & lots of water during the day.
Monday - (1st day on this site) Took 3 detoxify pre-clense pills, through out the day. Club sandwich for lunch. Raisen bran & bannanas for dinner. 1 qt. of cranberry for dessert. Then 6 glasses of green tea that night.
Tuesday - Took the last 3 pills, 1 ea. w/ each meal. Pineapple & bannanas for breakfast & mid morning snack. 2 glasses of green tea before noon. 6" club sub for lunch. 1 qt. cranberry around 5. Big FAT McDonalds dinner after 8. Big mac, 1/4 punder, large fry, large shake & double cheeseburger before bed. It was a lot, luckily I like to eat!
Wednesday - McD's for breakfast, 2 Steak & egg bagels, 2 hash browns & a large coke. 1/2 qt of cranberry through out the morning. No lunch! Another Detoxify drink at 2. Followed by 4 pisses before the test. I also finished the last 1/2 qt. of cranberry an hour before the test. Took my test around 4. I gave a mid stream test & didn't fill the cup up as much as they wanted. Slightly over a 20 ml sample.

I hope this helps people out. I know I took a lot of cleaners & pills, but getting the job was worth the $$ spent! Can't wait to party this weekend!

MnJ...sorry again. I'm a lot less stressed now. Thanks for the advise.

Listen to KC!! I owe you much my man... If you're ever in Detroit, try my screen name on yahoo.