PDA

View Full Version : Any other bass players?

rebgirl420
12-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Ive been playing for a few months and i'm in a band. Were on myspace music (Our bands called Deceived Perception and thats our logo there, me playing) and we got over 200 fans in a day, it was nuts. I'm just curious if i'm the only one here and if you do have a bass (even guitars too, why not) post a pic! And wat is the last song you played?

The last song i played was rock lobster by the B52's...why? Because it's a hilarious song and really fun to play oh and Sober by TOOL (Loooove Maynard :) )

rebgirl420
12-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Ive been playing for a few months and i'm in a band. Were on myspace music (Our bands called Deceived Perception and thats our logo there, me playing) and we got over 200 fans in a day, it was nuts. I'm just curious if i'm the only one here and if you do have a bass (even guitars too, why not) post a pic! And wat is the last song you played?

The last song i played was rock lobster by the B52's...why? Because it's a hilarious song and really fun to play oh and Sober by TOOL (Loooove Maynard)

TheFatKid
12-16-2006, 03:15 AM
I play. I've been playing for a little more than a year and I have an Ibanez Iceman. I dont have pics yet though =(

Mechanix
12-16-2006, 06:17 AM
I have been playing the bass for a few years now, it is one of my fav things to do

Pezzo
12-17-2006, 02:50 PM
ye got one, plaing bout 3/4 year. play guitar more.
last song i played was in the army now by status quo i think.
havent got it on me so cant take any pics soz