PDA

View Full Version : Aeroponic System advice need

GlaZed
11-13-2004, 04:23 AM
I am fairly new to growing, for the past 2 months i have been reading as much info as i possibly could. I have bought 2 books "Marijuana Grower's Handbook," by Ed Rosenthal and the second "The Cannabis Grow Bible", by Greg Green. Both i have found to be very helpful but i am going to be using an aeroponic system the AeroFlow2 36 site system. My local hydroponic store has been helpful in getting me all the top of the line equipment for my grow room. I have a few questions. One is i need someone to help me establish a lighting schedule. Second is what do i need to look for as far as general maintanence for the aeroponic system. Also any other helpful information that I might need if i come across any normal problems.

heartsurgerysurviver
11-13-2004, 06:10 AM
The aeroponic jet sprayers will have to be removed [unscrewed] and cleaned about every 2 weeks or so. those filter bags that you put your pump inside work ok to limit some of the clogging, but they'll still have to be cleaned out [tooth pick works great]
an air pump
good choice in systems in my opinion, with proper lighting and a little luck......
you'll be postin great pics.
best of luck to you
peace
heart

GlaZed
11-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Please reply to my message i need all the advice i can get