View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

Torog
11-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Another one bites the dust
Posted: November 12, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joseph Farah
© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Who says we shouldn't rejoice when an evil person dies?

Certainly not the Bible.

In fact, Proverbs 11:10 says: "When the wicked perish, there is shouting."

I feel like shouting today. I feel like rejoicing. The world is a better place today because that cold, calculating monster is no longer in it. He is meeting his eternal judgment. And I hear it is crazy cold down there.

Why don't I agree with the New York Times, Kofi Annan, Jimmy Carter and others who are actually mourning this degenerate pervert?

Yasser Arafat was a murderer of Christians, Jews, Israelis and Americans â?? including U.S. diplomats, tourists, innocent women and children. Yasser Arafat was an unrepentant terrorist â?? the modern-day inventor of Arab terrorism, an inspiration for Osama bin Laden and others. Yasser Arafat was an exploiter of his own people, keeping them in squalor and perpetuating their hatreds while padding his own Swiss bank accounts.

I had my own experiences with Arafat as a Middle East correspondent. He tried to kill me, too, while I was visiting Lebanon once. But he missed with his rockets and artillery. I'm still here, but Arafat is dead.

Arafat had tried to take over Lebanon. But he was chased out by the Israelis. He directly or indirectly caused the deaths of about 40,000 Lebanese, however.

He killed tens of thousands, some in cold blood, others â?? like the U.S. diplomats in 1973 â?? through his gleeful orders.

Why should we mourn a monster like this? Why should we fly a flag at half-staff â?? unless we approve of his antics?

Do Kofi Annan, Jimmy Carter and the New York Times understand that Arafat â?? their hero, their friend â?? was a Nazi sympathizer? Would the truth about that make any difference to them?

In an interview in 2002 published in Al Sharq al Awsat, a London Arabic daily, reprinted in the Palestinian daily Al Quds, Aug. 2, and translated by Palestinian Media Watch (http://www.pmw.org.il/), Arafat called the Arab leader and Nazi ally, Hajj Amin al-Husseini, "our hero." He drew an analogy between himself and al-Husseini who survived as a leader despite world pressure against him because of his Nazi ties.

"We are not Afghanistan," said Arafat in the interview. "We are a mighty people. Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin al-Husseini? There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, whom they considered an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 war, and I was one of his troops."

Arafat seldom tells the truth, but, in this case, his facts were correct.

Hajj Amin al-Husseini was the grand mufti of Jerusalem leading up to World War II. He supported the Nazis. He met with Adolph Hitler. He was a strong proponent of the Nazi program for mass murder of the Jews.

In fact, Arafat's hero became a German agent, and the British tried repeatedly to arrest him as a spy.

Perhaps the mufti's "greatest achievement" was the recruitment of tens of thousands of Muslims in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Albania to the German SS. His Arab legions later participated in the massacres of thousands of partisan Serbs, Jews and Gypsies.

On March 1, 1944, Arafat's hero was in Berlin making a dramatic radio broadcast: "Arabs! Rise as one and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history and religion. This saves your honor."

The Nazi mufti visited numerous death camps and encouraged Hitler to extend the "Final Solution" to the Jews of North Africa and Palestine. In fact, his only condition for recruiting the Arab legions in the Balkans was a promise from Hitler to wipe out the Jews of the Middle East after the war.

The grand mufti was not just Arafat's "hero," as he says. Arafat was, in fact, so close to al-Husseini that the young terrorist called him "uncle." Arafat's real name is Rahman Abdul Rauf el-Qudwa al-Husseini, though his actual blood relationship with al-Husseini is in question. His entire career was sponsored by the dreaded Nazi mufti. He was, indeed, Arafat's mentor, his inspiration for 40 years of terror, murder, hatred and international duplicity.

Let this be Arafat's final epitaph: He was a terrorist. He was a murderer. He was a liar. He was pro-Nazi scum.

I, for one, am glad to see him dead.

Torog
11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
The crowd is going crazy at Ramallah !!

Herbaholic00
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
President Bush publicly embraced the community of holocaust survivors in Washington last spring, he and his family have been keeping a secret from them for over 50 years about Prescott Bush, the president's grandfather. According to classified documents from Dutch intelligence and US government archives, President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush made considerable profits off Auschwitz slave labor. In fact, President Bush himself is an heir to these profits from the holocaust which were placed in a blind trust in 1980 by his father, former president George Herbert Walker Bush.

Throughout the Bush family's decades of public life, the American press has gone out of its way to overlook one historical fact â?? that through Union Banking Corporation (UBC), Prescott Bush, and his father-in-law, George Herbert Walker, along with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, financed Adolf Hitler before and during World War II. It was first reported in 1994 by John Loftus and Mark Aarons in The Secret War Against the Jews: How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People.

The US government had known that many American companies were aiding Hitler, like Standard Oil, General Motors and Chase Bank, all of which was sanctioned after Pearl Harbor. But as The New York Times reporter Charles Higham later discovered, and published in his 1983 groundbreaking book, Trading With The Enemy; The Nazi American Money Plot 1933-1949, "the government smothered everything during and even after the war."

I think they are all as bad as each other and we probably do not even know the half of it.

If government was a product selling it would be illegal

Peace

Torog
11-12-2004, 01:06 PM
http://werenotsorry.com/

F L E S H
11-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Your poll is flawed man. he was something in between those 2 extremes you listed. I was never a fan of Arafat's, and I thought giving the nobel peace prize was really dumb, yet why don't you put yourself in his shoes for a second.

For hundreds of years, you texans are able to live your life in peace in you homeland, Texas. One day, a huge force of native americans, millions of them, decide they want to come back and live there as they once had, before the white man came and colonized the place. They start moving in by the thousands, they have better weapons to defend themselves (not bloody likely, i know, but just suppose for a second :)) and they start kicking white texans out. What would you do Torog? Judging from your earlier posts, you'd be in charge of killing every single person in Texas who's not on your side.

Just food for thought. Don't take this personally Torog, I'm not calling you a killer, just imagining what someone like you would do in that circumstance.

00Ampersand
11-12-2004, 07:34 PM
good analogy :D...RIP Arafat
~007~

Crow Shindle
11-12-2004, 10:32 PM
Comparing Bush to Arafat is insulting. It is one thing for your distant relative to support a political agenda and to actively participate in the slaughter of thousands of innocent people. Most of the people in this country have never left their hometown much less their state and have no idea just how great this country is, even if it has flaws.

The C
11-13-2004, 07:37 AM
As i lay down to sleep, pray the lord my soul to keep, if i die before i wake, pray the lord my soul to take.

Hush little baby don't say a word, never mind that noise you heard, it's just the beasts under your bed, in your closet in your head!!!

Exet light,Enter night

Mabe geeze your so fucking igrnorent, sucha a fucking not hash smoker it's retarded. "Just a lying poser, prolly a narc.

The C
11-13-2004, 07:38 AM
Plus you owe east india for all hte incida we have, and kush strains!

BuD MaN
11-22-2004, 05:25 AM
"Yasser Arafat was a murderer of Christians, Jews, Israelis and Americans â?? including U.S. diplomats, tourists, innocent women and children. Yasser Arafat was an unrepentant terrorist â?? the modern-day inventor of Arab terrorism, an inspiration for Osama bin Laden and others. Yasser Arafat was an exploiter of his own people, keeping them in squalor and perpetuating their hatreds while padding his own Swiss bank accounts."

If George Bush read that statement he would think...What a great guy...

He will be remembered by the majority of the world as a Hero, including me, just for opposing America

Herbaholic00
11-22-2004, 02:07 PM
He will be remembered by the majority of the world as a Hero, including me, just for opposing America

Dont hate America or its people, im from the U.K. and although I see alot of people jump on the anti america thing its not the people or the place you should hate.

Hate the government and the secret governemnets that are opperating and controlling your life. The Governemnt haven;t patented remote mind controll for nothing, http://www.hourofthetime.com/mindcont.htm

The same secret governemnts and societys are opperting in your country and if you go and do some reading you'll see how everything ties in.

The only reason you hate america is because it looks to you as if it is the only country acting in such a way. On one hand it is the catalyst for the things that are happening but it has to be, The USA is refered to as the new world, therefore the new world order has to come first from america. But dont think for a second that everyone elses governemnt isn;t right behind them.

Peace

mr chinnery
12-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Jesus Christ Herbaholic you are a messed up paranoid individual! Is there anything you haven't got a conspiracy theory for? Do you ever leave the house!? What the fuck is this: "The USA is refered to as the new world, therefore the new world order has to come first from america". Is that an attempt at a logical argument? And surprise surprise, you provide no evidence to back your views, just a poxy patent.

Herbaholic00
12-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Jesus Christ Herbaholic you are a messed up paranoid individual!

What are you getting personal for?

Is there anything you haven't got a conspiracy theory for?

Yes, does posting a few articles that are comming from a different angle make me a crazy conspiracy theorist?.

Do you ever leave the house!?

WTF .................again why are you getting personal.

"The USA is refered to as the new world, therefore the new world order has to come first from america". Is that an attempt at a logical argument?

No it isn;t an attempt at a logical argument, it is a breif statement based on what I have read and heard. And I will back up what I am saying about the governemnt and new world order with evidence if you require.

Peace

kuulbns
12-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Ya know, I've come to the point where I usually don't even bother to read anything posted by Torog as I find his writing to be one sided, propaganda. Although I disagree with this, I support his right to free speech. Let's take a look here at how many Afghani's and Iraqi's have died since 9/11. Innocent people die in war time. Mothers, children, and the elderly. These actions have occured because of the America's Regime policies. American or Palistinian, Iraqi or Isreali, these actions have cost too many innocent lives. The Bush regime is no better. What the hell are we doing in Iraq? Winning a war on terrorism is about as likely as winning a war on drugs. Middle eastern people have taken care of themselves for thousands of years. Are we not like the crusaders that went into the middle east to try and force change on these people? The American government should concentrate on their domestic problems. Health care, outsourcing, poverty, illegal immigration, and corporate crime are issues that effect us all, yet little to nothing is being accomplished on these fronts.
Yasser Arrafat was a human being. His family grieves for him. I cannot find it in myself to celebrate the death of anyone. My condolences to his loved ones, and peace to all. Kuu