PDA

View Full Version : I need some oz law info please

Skyhigh6969
11-26-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi, Its been a while since iv been at the cann forums. Im in the process of growing my first couple of plants (10) and iv got two questions first of all. Whats the law in Vic if say I am caught. And just an estimate how many grams can i expect of a plant, Im growing out side and would like to have buds to last me and my gf and friends throughout the winter season next year.

Cheers

KC

p.s Melbourne rocks everyone is so nice..........and High

SDK SLAYER
11-26-2006, 08:28 AM
:D Sorry man, I can't help you out with the laws in VIC., I'm in S.A. :thumbsup:
It's hard to estimate how much a particular plant will yield....generally Indica strains are the choice of commercial cash croppers coz they yield more per plant in a shorter time. Sativa strains take longer to flower but the "high" is different & they don't yield as much as Indicas. It depends on what YOU want to smoke & grow. There's a lot of information here, I hope you find what you're looking for....:stoned:
Peace & cones
Slayer :hippy:

Skyhigh6969
11-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanx SDK Slayer, Im hoping to get 4-5 ounces of per plant. That will make us very happy.:D

ozkid
11-28-2006, 07:48 AM
lol

GetDown
11-29-2006, 03:08 AM
mate i wish i could help ya, but i honestly dont know, however if u live near chadstone and need some help lemme know and id be willing to give ya a hand with the growing, always wanted to grow, also if u ever want anyone to smoke with, im ure guy

bud breath420
11-29-2006, 06:34 AM
How big are they? How much sunlight do they get a day? Have you lsted topped?.. Theres so many factors to consider.. Maybe a little more info. maybe a photo or two? Even with all that info, all we could realy give you is a guess..

Say you already have plants with 5 or so nodes on them.. you give them as much sun as they can.. enough water (its getting so fucking hot.. so you might even have to water them daily..) If its possible put them in the ground.. with good dirt...

Seeing as we are due for flowering in febuary.. If all goes well id say you should be able to pull maybe 2 ounces from each plant if your lucky, Chances are half will be male.. soo that leaves you with 10 ounces for winter.. not a bad harvest at all mate.. anyway good luck and dont tell anyone!!

If that makes no sense im high on this years harvest!!

idontgivenames
12-11-2006, 04:20 AM
i remember reading somewhere online that you just get a fine for 10 plants or less. im an american though, so i couldn't tell you. but, i'm pretty sure you could find any info you want with a few attempts at google.

DonJuan
12-18-2006, 09:22 AM
do not fear (sorry that should read *fear*) the FUZZ always over guestimate - even seedlings have a potential street of 4 ounces! Even the scrawniest male Sativa yeilds a whopping 4 ounces of prime bud! 10 plants: your looking at trouble if nabbed mate...like the *better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one* kind of trouble. Keep yer mouth shut, dont be tempted to brag (like we all are) and all should be sweet as.

2MC5
12-21-2006, 04:16 AM
a old friend got busted whit a couple of babys he got like a $5000 fine
and a suspended jail sentient:(

...gas...
03-16-2007, 11:36 AM
under 5 in the back yard under fence height , look n at a fine down here .... nsw, many thanx

naturesgift
03-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Marijuana Laws in [email protected] (http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1240242)

Skyhigh6969
03-17-2007, 12:30 AM
thanx for the info naturesgift

djbooth
03-20-2007, 03:33 AM
Interesting info naturesgift. Im in Melb too. Thankfully, I've been able to avoid any trouble, but its all good to know.