PDA

View Full Version : NOTANOVICE

jimmy5150guitars
11-11-2004, 04:11 AM
hey man how is it going i just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that my plants are doing great thanks to your advice, i havent had to post since i havent had any problems lately, i also wanted to let you know i tried your suggestion on just cutting a few of my fan leaves worked great infact so good over a period of 3 weeks i have been slowing cutting most of them off and my plant seems to like it the buds are really taking off now. this is my first indoor hydro plant and i think i will try to regenerate it after harvest
i dont know the strain but its skunky do you have any ideals for regerating. if so i would like to hear them. by the way i have been flowering for 4 weeks now how long do you think i have to go before harvest, my plant is roughly
4 1/2 feet . i grew fo 30 days in veg before flowering.

peace man

notanovice
11-11-2004, 11:41 AM
that`s great to hear jimmy!!!!

when you harvest it, leave some of the lower branches and small buds, and dont cut off all leaves. your plant will go into shock, but give it a week or so and it will show new green growth. then make sure it gets at least 18 hours of light.

harvest usually depends on the strain and how it`s grown. there are two ways that I usually harvest. the first, being, if i want a more, couch lock type high, i let the plants pistils turn, like 75% orange or brown, then let it go another week.
second, if i want a more brain type buzz, i only let the pistils turn 50%, no more, then i cut and dry.

most indica strains take at least 6 to 8 weeks to bud before harvest, that also depends on the way it`s grown too. so i would say your plant should be budding at least another 2 weeks, depending on the type of buzz you want.

hope this info helps ease your mind :)

Growalot
11-13-2004, 02:59 PM
those fan leaves are your factorys,for plant growth,be careful,